Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11178597 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (7878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Upon all the warning I've been issuing since May 1st. I pity those that are still buying at this point in time.

I said the economy is in shamble and even if Pa.MB name his cabinet it will be of no effect.

To set the record straight the only thing that will set the market on track is NAIRA devaluation which we expect to take place between September and November.

Then my fry OANDO will be readily available @ #9:00k.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
PETERiCHY:
Upon all the warning I've been issuing since May 1st. I pity those that are still buying at this point in time.

I said the economy is in shamble and even if Pa.MB name his cabinet it will be of no effect.

To set the record straight the only thing that will set the market on track is NAIRA devaluation which we expect to take place between September and November.

Then my fry OANDO will be readily available @ #9:00k.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Some pple r making moni for some wks now, even today.
Although, ure right, but in BEAR, little profit can stil be made.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Its a Red Letter Day!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
9free:

Buying FBNH in tranches since two days ago.
Hoping to buy enough to enable me become a board member

He he he , some of us will soon become board members very soon ..Na fight to finish grin, no going back /cutting losses ..before na fear go don trigger me sell ,but now i no shake
I don't think this fear go pass the one we went thru prior to election when some pple came here that Naija will be breaking and there will be political unrest /war
If uba for example could go as low as 2.90 during that time , i don't see it going below that and if it does we dey here

I do not understand what the MAN is saying , if u don't BUY in tranches now so when do you want to BUY ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
lancee:

He he he , some of us will soon become board members very soon ..Na fight to finish grin, no going back /cutting losses ..before na fear go don trigger me sell ,but now i no shake
I don't think this fear go pass the one we went thru prior to election when some pple came here that Naija will be breaking and there will be political unrest /war
If uba for example could go as low as 2.90 during that time , i don't see it going below that and if it does we dey here

I do not understand what the MAN is saying , if u don't BUY in tranches now so when do you want to BUY ?

On point Sir... grin. The fearful will soon buy from the fearless in bulk premium!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
FrankTalk1:
Thanks a lot bro. I was grieved by the heavy depreciation I sustained on my Oando. This period is a good opportunity to buy as you said. I just bought more of UBA today.

If you have money, kindly target oando @ 13:50 to average out losses. Pls, be aware, oando is only for long term investors

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Agreed , Oando is a long term thing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
lancee:
Agreed , Oando is a long term thing

I will advice you stay away from that stock............Put your money in other stocks............UBA will touch 3something soon and we all know ACCESS,UBA,FBNH always recover very fast...............Low oil price will affect most oil companies till end of next year...............This is not the time to make money but time to acquire stocks with strong fundamentals at their lowest price which will guarantee making money after some months...........Access seems to be going up again but UBA is a great stock...........I bought the last time it touch 2.9,I sold it when it reached 5.60k............Anyone without cash will miss out completely on the opportunities...............I hope the bears will reach manufacturing stocks too...........

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=angelo82 post=35638278]

I will advice you stay away from that stock............Put your money in other stocks............UBA will touch 3something soon and we all know ACCESS,UBA,FBNH always recover very fast...............Low oil price will affect most oil companies till end of next year...............This is not the time to make money but time to acquire stocks with strong fundamentals at their lowest price which will guarantee making money after some months...........Access seems to be going up again but UBA is a great stock...........I bought the last time it touch 2.9,I sold it when it reached 5.60k............Anyone without cash will miss out completely on the opportunities...............I hope the bears will reach manufacturing stocks too...........[/quo

Yeah u re right sir , thats why its for long term investors .. I hope so ,what re the manufacturing stocks do u have in mind ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LondonCool(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
When are FBNH, GSK and Vitafoam going to pay their dividends and credit our CSCS accounts with the bonus shares?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
LondonCool:
When are FBNH, GSK and Vitafoam going to pay their dividends and credit our CSCS accounts with the bonus shares?
ha me i don shop GSK nd VITAFOAM dividends clean mouth only waiting for FIRSTBANK cos i dont hav e-dividend mandate on it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
angelo82:

I will advice you stay away from that stock............Put your money in other stocks............UBA will touch 3something soon and we all know ACCESS,UBA,FBNH always recover very fast...............Low oil price will affect most oil companies till end of next year...............This is not the time to make money but time to acquire stocks with strong fundamentals at their lowest price which will guarantee making money after some months...........Access seems to be going up again but UBA is a great stock...........I bought the last time it touch 2.9,I sold it when it reached 5.60k............Anyone without cash will miss out completely on the opportunities...............I hope the bears will reach manufacturing stocks too...........

I understood your fear towards Oando but they will drastically reduce their huge debt from their recent divestment. I am not loaded in Oando but will definitely go in as soon as it touches 13 to 13:30. This stock is for the future.

Fbnh, Uba, Access are all good at their prices but I will add FMN, Afriprud, Ubacap, Dangsugar are pretty good at the moment.

But, more price reduction might be expected so it will be very good to acquire in batches

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
angrybull:

I understood your fear towards Oando but they will drastically reduce their huge debt from their recent divestment. I am not loaded in Oando but will definitely go in as soon as it touches 13 to 13:30. This stock is for the future.

Fbnh, Uba, Access are all good at their prices but I will add FMN, Afriprud, Ubacap, Dangsugar are pretty good at the moment.

But, more price reduction might be expected so it will be very good to acquire in batches

Sharpening my cutlass while waiting for Dangsuger @N4.50k or less.
I am also tempted to play DangFlour but my Liver dey shake
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olajide8(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Would the CBN devalue the naira more? I doubt it- would the government inject money to create trade - any right thing government would tow that line* which area's would they put that money into? That's what we should look out for Where is the money going to come from? Sales of crude oil - I doubt it! Taxes yes! And processed sales of petrol in nigeria- from our refineries - would it happen in the shortest possible time NO! How long 2years - what would happen to major oil marketers, clauses would be used by government to look into their activities of sabotage, so what would happen, di-vestment - I was just painting a scenario, we can never run a floating currency- because these bureau dey change people that have dollars stored in their toilet and bedrooms would make sure it clocks N1000- for their greedy interest and that would affect all industries and spending- salaries wouldn't be enough to buy a bag of pure water* so I doubt they would relinquish the peg - rather they would tighten it and force those storing dollars at home to bring it out by force- just thinking aloud*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
manie:

You are not the only one with millions in the stock-market, no matter how gloomy the direction of the economy is I don't see the ASI going down to 20,000 and if it does some of us will buy more. Some of us were fully invested in the market and also made more investments when the market was rougher than this, so I do not see this period as an exception.
i can see 2008 cycle repeating itself. Put a stop to your losses and be watchful. As we all know it might take 100 days be4 this government will starts their appointment, which can give us a head way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
9free:

You will wait till next year grin grin grin na joke ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
9free:

Do you want to gamble dangflour? It is a stock for tough guys grin . I won't touch that stock unless I can get it at below 2:00 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
angrybull:

Do you want to gamble dangflour? It is a stock for tough guys grin . I won't touch that stock unless I can get it at below 2:00 grin

Can it loose morethan what Oando has lost
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
more loss is coming, as some are confusing those that choose to be confuse, I will keep on warning without fear, market is going down, some will soon shout had I know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chibuking81:
more loss is coming, as some are confusing those that choose to be confuse, I will keep on warning without fear, market is going down, some will soon shout had I know.
Chibubear part 2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin i think we should start selling since market is going down now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 2:34am On Jul 09, 2015
Just came out of dangflour after serious bashing, well God dey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:42am On Jul 09, 2015
olajide8:
Would the CBN devalue the naira more? I doubt it- would the government inject money to create trade - any right thing government would tow that line* which area's would they put that money into? That's what we should look out for Where is the money going to come from? Sales of crude oil - I doubt it! Taxes yes! And processed sales of petrol in nigeria- from our refineries - would it happen in the shortest possible time NO! How long 2years - what would happen to major oil marketers, clauses would be used by government to look into their activities of sabotage, so what would happen, di-vestment - I was just painting a scenario, we can never run a floating currency- because these bureau dey change people that have dollars stored in their toilet and bedrooms would make sure it clocks N1000- for their greedy interest and that would affect all industries and spending- salaries wouldn't be enough to buy a bag of pure water* so I doubt they would relinquish the peg - rather they would tighten it and force those storing dollars at home to bring it out by force- just thinking aloud*

Why do you think BDC people will bring out their dollar when CBN is putting more restrictions on it ?grin that's simply tells you that NAIRA rate is not yet right.

Well some of this scenario you painted is what will make the market to suffer and plunge below 25000 basis point.

Presently crude is failing and whenever that happens dollar gets stronger.

So the best asset for now is the GREENBACK till the coast gets clear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 4:56am On Jul 09, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Why do you think BDC people will bring out their dollar when CBN is putting more restrictions on it ?grin that's simply tells you that NAIRA rate is not yet right.

Well some of this scenario you painted is what will make the market to suffer and plunge below 25000 basis point.

Question is when will the coast get clear? No one can time the mkt. By d time u consider the coast to be clear the MKT will HV gone up to a reasonable extent at which u ,ll consider to be a little bit expensive n u be like if I had known! Truth is if u compare d % u'll gain on MKT recovery with percentage u all gain on having d green back until naira gets right , u'll find out that MKT recovery will give u like 50-100% while u may not even HV up to 10% with d green back possession. It happened during pre election/ post election period which was even worse dan now. So its a question of which investment will pay u more.
#my 2kobo!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:33am On Jul 09, 2015
stokfrick:

Question is when will the coast get clear? No one can time the mkt. By d time u consider the coast to be clear the MKT will HV gone up to a reasonable extent at which u ,ll consider to be a little bit expensive n u be like if I had known! Truth is if u compare d % u'll gain on MKT recovery with percentage u all gain on having d green back until naira gets right , u'll find out that MKT recovery will give u like 50-100% while u may not even HV up to 10% with d green back possession. It happened during pre election/ post election period which was even worse dan now. So its a question of which investment will pay u more.
#my 2kobo!

Well the coast will start getting clear immediately CBN devalues NAIRA or revert the new rules against dollar withdraw abroad.

For now the foreign investors are on the sidelines.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2015
Justcul:

Can it loose morethan what Oando has lost

Market has life of its own, I don't know but fundamental of dangote flour doesn't look good. But the prices at sometimes use to defy rational reasons. The price might go down or up, no body knows.
For me, I can't touch dangote flour unless it goes below 2:00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olajide8(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2015
PETERiCHY:

It may look so but see the policy measures put up by the CBN
1. They charge you for holding above $10k in your account.
2. You can't spend above a certain amount from your card where -ever you maybe.
3. Reduced amount of dollar sold to importers except they fall within the necessary bracket.
4. Of what use is it to a BDC-trader if he can not save it - i.e hold it in bank vaults, spend it as people are monitoring what's within the system etc

Also the American economy is not smiling, against other major currencies the dollar is not doing that well- looking at the size of the economy- compared to china* the list of reasons are endless- let's leave it their- the pound would be a better place to go to and hold* and funny as it may sound - they don't give us direct raw materials that would cause capital flight from our economy, market suffer hmmm* our CRR would become lower for the economy to work and MPR would also drop - so don't think the market would be affected as much- foreign investors would actually come in*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Sir Peterichy, i will assume everything u stated is your own personal opinion about the market. If you are still waiting for Naira to be devalue, you are on your own. Either you like it or not, CBN don't give a damn about what foreign investors think about our Naira. They can't continue to take advantage of us forever, and dictate Nigeria's destiny. No matter which way they choose to go, Nigeria will remain Nigeria. Focus on what works best for you... grin

And you can digest this news as well...

Foreign reserves in healthy rise to $32bn says Emefiele

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/07/foreign-reserves-in-healthy-rise-to-32bn-says-emefiele/#.VZ4uD_lVikp

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2015
the Naira will not be devalued.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Please house which stocks can one get 10% from in this bear period.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Well the coast will start getting clear immediately CBN devalues NAIRA or revert the new rules against dollar withdraw abroad.

For now the foreign investors are on the sidelines.

This your campaign for naira to be devalued methinks is campaign taken too far. Have you bothered to look at the wider implications. The foreign investors should keep their funds.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2015
ogoo4real:
Please house which stocks can one get 10% from in this bear period.

Japaul

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (7878) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dangle and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.