Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

God Versus Science; Creationism Versus Evolution, ;DEBATE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Versus Science; Creationism Versus Evolution, ;DEBATE (504 Views)

Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. / Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC / Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Versus Science; Creationism Versus Evolution, ;DEBATE by tobechi74: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
God versus Science;
Creationism versus Evolution,
The Truth versus a False Theory,
The Greatest debate ever

Ladies and Gentlemen, Good evening, my name is ************** (sorry dont want to give out my name) and I am here to represent the Christian Community and our absolute disgust at the false and laughable “theory of Evolution”. My objective is to educate everyone in the audience about both sides of the agreement and then show you why Creationism is the only way life can exist here on earth I will give you, scientific proof that will show you that we are in fact originated from intelligent design. Before I get started I am sorry for any offence this speech may cause to anyone in the audience as this is a touchy subject. Now with great honour I begin my speech, but before I start I would like to know how many of you believe that Creationism is right?

For those who are unfamiliar with this subject, to put simply creationism tells us that all life created every-where on earth and possibly in outer-space, by a greater being or God. This is the basis of all religions, well most of them. In the Christian faith God is the almighty lord and father of Christ who reigns in the kingdom of heaven. This, in my view is the fact and so do 2 billion Christians on this earth as well. To me Creationism is the only way all life can exist as opposed to us coming from single-celled marine life organisms.

Evolution is a theory that all life came from single-celled organisms which originated from the sea, this theory is used by atheists to say that “that there is no God” But my question is, that surely something must have happened to make these organisms? But, if you ask this to an atheist he or she will usually lecture you on the “Big Bang Theory”, which like evolution is a laughable theory which tells us that something happened “out of the blue” from nothing in a small compressed space… and many people believe this? Atheists would usually defend this theory ferociously to defend their ridiculous belief. Surely something must have caused the “Big Bang”, which no one has been able to answer to this day apart from “proof” from a couple of stars millions of light years away which were around just after the “Big Bang” happened.

One topic of Evolution which is extremely controversial, what atheists call the “origin of man”, which suggests that man evolved from monkeys and apes which evolved from fish which evolved from single-celled organisms? Yet still atheists call creationism ridiculous? Also scientists have claimed to have found “bones of human ancestors” which in fact are bones of extinct species of monkeys , also these “ancestors” of human beings have been claimed to have roamed in Africa supposedly in Kenya as a near-monkey or ape like species before “evolving” into Homo Sapiens e.g. Modern Man. But everyone knows that monkeys don’t live in a desert which Kenya were man was supposedly evolved from.
Re: God Versus Science; Creationism Versus Evolution, ;DEBATE by tobechi74: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
The idea of natural selection sounds great when considering deer. The deer that can sense danger the quickest and run the fastest are able to escape the predator on a more consistent basis. However, other examples on the "evolutionary tree" have many laughable flaws. One of the best examples of evolution nonsense is the thought that a wingless bird began to evolve a wing. Why this would occur is not answered by evolutionists. The wing stub did not make the bird more adaptable in his environment. The first wing stubs would be much too small for the bird to fly. Why would a bird evolve wing stubs that are useless? This is backwards from the evolutionary theory of natural selection, which states that birds adapt and change in order to survive better in their environment. The bird with a half-size wing is placed at a disadvantage in its environment. Why would the bird continue for millions of generations to improve a wing stub that is useless? The theory of evolution is based on natural selection of the most adaptable member of a species, not the weakest. A bird with a useless wing is at a severe disadvantage. This is the opposite from natural selection. According to natural selection, the members of the bird species with the smallest useless wing would be the most adaptable and most likely to survive in the largest numbers. According to the theory of natural selection birds could never evolve to fly. Evolution is simply nonsense. This is so funny. We are then led to believe that some birds got tired of carrying around a worthless half-size wing, so they grew fingers on the end to help climb trees. The wings became arms and a new species was developed. Evolutionists actually believe this nonsense.
Birds aren't the only species that proves the theory of natural selection to be wrong. The problem can be found in all species in one way or another. Take the fish for example. We are told by evolutionists that a fish wiggled out of the sea onto dry land and became a land creature. So let's examine this idea. OK, a fish wiggles out of the sea and onto the land, but he can't breathe in air. This could happen. Fish do stupid things at times. Whales keep swimming up onto the beaches where they die. Do you think the whales are trying to expedite a multi-million generation plan to grow legs? That concept is stupid, but let’s gets back to the fish story. The gills of the fish are made for extracting oxygen from water, not from air. He chokes and gasps before flipping back into the safety of the water. Why would he do such a stupid thing? This wiggling and choking continues for millions of generation until the fish chokes less and less. His gills evolve into lungs so he can breathe on dry land, but now he is at risk of drowning in the water. One day he simply stays out on the land and never goes back into the water. Now he is a lizard. If you believe this evolutionary nonsense, you need to wake up from this nonsense, for goodness sake the first few verses of the Bible explain everything not this load of nonsense what is called the “theory of evolution”.
The evolutionist will claim that the presence of many individual species proves evolution. This shallow statement is devoid of reason, logic and scientific proof. Evolutionists line up pictures of similar looking species and claim they evolved one to another. The humans "family tree" is an example of this flawed theory. Petrified skulls and bones exist from hundreds of species of extinct monkeys and apes. Evolutionists line up the most promising choices to present a gradual progression from monkey to modern man. They simply fill in the big gaps with make-believe creatures to fit the picture. This procedure can be done with humans only because there are many extinct monkey and ape species. They never do this with giraffes, elephants or the Platypus. The pictures are placed in all of the text books that evolutionists use to teach kids this nonsense. The pictures are simply a grouping of individual species that does not prove evolution.
Even Charles Darwin the father of the Evolutionary theory even admitted that fossils of the transitional links between species would have to be found in order to prove his "Theory of Evolution." Well, these transitional links have never been found. We only find individual species. Evolutionists try to form these individual species into a link according to similar major features, such as wings or four legs, but this simply proves the Theory of Evolution to be a fraud. Darwin was hopeful that future fossils would prove his theory correct, but instead, the lack of transitional links has proven his theory to be wrong.
The presence of individual species actually proves they were not developed by an evolutionary process. If evolution were true, all plants, animals and insects would be in a continual state of change. No two creatures would be identical because they would not be separate species. All life forms would be a continual blend of characteristics, without a clear definition among the species. Everything would be changing and every animal, insect and plant would be different. The cheetah above proves evolution does not exist. All species are locked solid within their DNA code
Re: God Versus Science; Creationism Versus Evolution, ;DEBATE by tobechi74: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
Darwin had concern about his theory of natural selection. He knew that a failure to find the missing transitional links would seriously cripple his theory of evolution, but he was hopeful the missing links would be found some day. Well, guess what. He died not finding them. Evolutionists have never found the missing links. Each time they announce finding one it is later proven to be false. The Coelacanth fish was touted to be a transitional form with half-formed legs and primitive lungs, ready to transition onto land. This myth was exploded in December, 1938 when a live Coelacanth was caught in a fisherman's net off the eastern coast of South Africa. It is now known that the natives of the Comoro Islands had been catching and eating the fish for years. It did not have half-formed legs or primitive lungs. It was simply a regular fish that people thought was extinct. Evolutionist claimed the 350 million year-old Coelacanth evolved into animals with legs, feet and lungs. That was a lie. We now see that the fish recently caught is exactly like the 350 million year-old fossil. It did not evolve at all. The Coelacanth is a star witness against the false theory of evolution. After 350 million years the fish still doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Evolutionists are now claiming that a dolphin captured with two little extra fins near the tail are proof that dolphins evolved from four-footed animals related to the dog..
“Experts” believe that the dolphin's ancestor was a dog-like creature which roamed the earth many millions of years ago. And now the extraordinary discovery of a bottlenose dolphin with an extra set of flippers has provided living proof of the theory. At first glance it looks like any other of its kind. But closer inspection reveals a rogue set of rear fins. Each the sizes of a human hand, the fins are thought to be the remains of a pair of hind legs, adding to evidence that dolphins once walked on all fours."
This is nonsense, folks. First evolutionists tell us that land animals evolved from sea creatures. Now they are trying a new approach claiming sea creatures evolved from land animals. Dog are still dogs, but they claim that some of the dogs long ago evolved into dolphins? These "scientists" claim the dolphin evolved from the dog while the rest of the dogs didn't evolved into anything. They simply remained dogs.
These "scientists" are not scientists. No scientific evidence exists for these evolutionary theories. This article is an attempt to brainwash the naive. Don't be fooled by these claims. Evolutionists typically use words like "may have evolved" or ""probably evolved" because they lack scientific proof. The truth is obvious here.
• God created many species of dolphins. This is simply one species that is very rare.
Scientists a century ago believed the smallest single living cell was a simple life form. The theory developed that perhaps lightning struck a pond of water causing several molecules to combine in a random way, which by chance resulted in a living cell. The cell then divided and evolved into higher life forms. This view is now proven to be immature to the degree of being ridiculous. The most modern laboratory is unable to create a living cell. In fact, scientists have been unable to create a single left-hand protein molecule as found in all animals. The theory of evolution claims that organic life was created from inorganic matter. That is impossible. The top scientists in the world with unlimited laboratory resources cannot change inorganic matter into a single organic living cell.
The smallest living cell has the complexity of a Boeing 747 jumbo jet airplane. The components of the smallest living cell have the obvious arrangement showing intelligent design, just as the Boeing 747 did not appear from random parts stacked near each other in a junk yard. The minimal cell contains more than 60,000 proteins of 100 different configurations.
The smallest single cell creature has millions of atoms forming millions of molecules, which must each be arranged in an exact pattern to provide the required functions. The cell has an energy producing system, protective housing, security system to let molecules into and out of the housing, reproductive system and a central control system. This complexity required an intelligent design. It is much too complex to happen by chance.
Re: God Versus Science; Creationism Versus Evolution, ;DEBATE by tobechi74: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Evolution: A Theory in Crisis: by Michael Denton page 263.
“The odds that the correct proteins could somehow come together in a functional configuration to make a living cell are so high that it will never happen. The thought that anything can be accomplished by chance given enough time is a myth and a lie. Some people foolishly believe that anything can be accomplished given enough time. That concept is false.”

Furthermore the evolutionist ignores the problem surrounding the human female egg and the male sperm in the evolutionary theory. The human female like other mammals has XX sex chromosomes, and the male has XY sex chromosomes. The female egg contains the X-chromosome and the male sperm contains either an X-chromosome for the reproduction of a female or a Y-chromosome for the reproduction of a male. The female eggs all develop within the ovaries while she is a baby (fetus) within her mother's womb. Evolutionists claim environmental factors cause small changes in the offspring in the evolutionary chain. However, the environmental experience of the female cannot change the chromosomes within her eggs and cannot have any effect upon her offspring. Her body cannot go into the eggs, contained within her ovaries at her birth, to make an intelligent genetic change. Females cannot be a part of the evolutionary theory for these reasons.The male sperm are created very differently from the female egg. The sperm are created in the testes of a male on a daily basis. This short time period between the creation of the sperm and conception within the female precludes any possibility that the male can be a part of the evolutionary theory. A harsh winter, or some other environmental condition, experienced by the male is quickly lost and cannot affect conception that may occur months later. Neither is there any scientific evidence that environmental experiences change the genetic code within the sperm. Males cannot be a part of the evolutionary theory for these reasons. These scientific facts prove evolution of the human species caused by environmental adaptation or any other reason is impossible.
Lastly,Evolutionists just throw up their hands at the question of the origin of matter because they know something cannot evolve from nothing. They stick their heads in the sand and ignore the problem. The fact that matter exists in outrageously large quantities simply proves evolution is wrong. The "Big Bang" theory doesn't solve the problem either. Matter and energy have to come from somewhere.
Why the Big Bang is a fizzle and stars cannot evolve out of gas
"We know that matter can be created out of energy, and energy can be created out of matter. This doesn't resolve the dilemma because we must also know where the original energy came from."
Origin of the Stars
"The stellar evolution theory is foolishness. Fortunately, common sense and reputable scientists have refuted it. Yet their writings are not well-known. Here is a summary of some of their findings. The truth is that there are many scientific facts which disprove the theory of fog coming out of nothing and pressing itself into stars:"
Some people fail to see the connection between the Theory of Evolution and the Big Bang Theory, but the connection is very real. Evolution was conceived in order to ignore creation by an infinitely powerful God. The evolutionists soon realized that creation of the Earth and all the cosmos had to be ignored also. The Big Bang myth quickly gained the support of atheistic scientists. The two theories are intertwined to oppose creation as taught in the Bible. If one theory falters, both fail.
As you can see from these facts which as I said at the start are true scientific facts and I urge anyone who disagrees with this can debunk every fact I have presented to you. Ladies and Gentlemen I have presented you with some facts that prove evolution is wrong so I now urge you to go home and do independent research so you can see for your-self the love and passion you were made by, by your loving father in heaven God, I now urge you to leave and spread the word, tell and prove to your friends, family and even strangers the truth of all life’s origin. I guess there are still a few sceptics in the audience but I ask you one question are you sure that all living beings on this planet are related to one and I mean one, single-celled organism? Do you really believe there is no God? If so what created that supposedly single-celled organism that started all life on Earth? If so I plead to you go out do research, the answer is straight in front of you, it’s even in inside you, its common sense!
Re: God Versus Science; Creationism Versus Evolution, ;DEBATE by tobechi74: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
this arguement isnt actually from me
Re: God Versus Science; Creationism Versus Evolution, ;DEBATE by benbrains(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ we supposed to read all of these? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelations About Jesus Christ / Fighting for God / hmmmn...anglican Church Now Accepts Gay Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.