Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,732 members, 7,921,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:33 AM

This Will Tell You Who You Are!(must Read For Every One) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Will Tell You Who You Are!(must Read For Every One) (902 Views)

I Will Tell God To Create Me A Woman Again! See The Reasons A Girl Gives / Having Sex For The First Time....things No Body Will Tell You / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Tell You Who You Are!(must Read For Every One) by iceland(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2008
READ THESE!
You are driving by for safety on a bad,very fierce hurricane day,and on your way at the bus-stop, you saw and old lady holdin her walking stick cryin to get to the hospital,your best friend that once saved your life and thirdly,the girl/guy of your dream.having one space left in your car,who would you take with you?]

Say your answers,i will tell you the kind of guy/girlĀ  you are!
only one answer shows the real guy/girl.Am sure no one will get it because i think all nairalanders are kind of mercyless.Try your luck
Re: This Will Tell You Who You Are!(must Read For Every One) by iceland(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2008
Are u guys scared?
Re: This Will Tell You Who You Are!(must Read For Every One) by ariblaze(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2008
iceman,

its not fear but the words gives us headache

try and make the appropriate corrections
Re: This Will Tell You Who You Are!(must Read For Every One) by TOYOSI20(f): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2008
Re: This Will Tell You Who You Are!(must Read For Every One) by oziomatv(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2008
The use of common sense and reasoning should be admited here.
My guy and girlfriend may undersatand the situation that I'm trying to save somebody's life and not something that can be compromised as well.
so me droping my girl and my guy is the answer in other to save life.
Where they failed to understand should be their own case not me.
Re: This Will Tell You Who You Are!(must Read For Every One) by doggyall: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2008
you're right with that post.
Re: This Will Tell You Who You Are!(must Read For Every One) by rjimid(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2008
Common sense would say to leave the strong and help the weak. And, if I were the strongest in the group, I would stay behind and send the others on their way - even if it was my car, because those already in the car are my friends and after delivering the old lady to the hospital they would return for me - as I would for whomever was left behind.
Re: This Will Tell You Who You Are!(must Read For Every One) by iceland(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2008
rjimid:

Common sense would say to leave the strong and help the weak. And, if I were the strongest in the group, I would stay behind and send the others on their way - even if it was my car, because those already in the car are my friends and after delivering the old lady to the hospital they would return for me - as I would for whomever was left behind.
I thot all nairalanders are selfish,but my guy you are the bomb!I never knew i could get this kind of response!
That is just the truth.You need to sacrifice yourself for others.Dont worry my guy I will recommend you to anybody that cares to listen
You are the A REAL MAN!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love? Here Are What Some Kids Between The Ages Of 5 And 10 Say: / Kiss And Tell / Success In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.