Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters (15633 Views)

Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos) / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by chiboy1928(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2012
babyosisi:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/petroleum-minister-allison-madueke-returns-hospital-london

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Make una pray o
Let us start serious binding and casting
A curse seems to be on the land
The angel of death is on the lose
My household and I are covered by the blood of Jesus,our hands are clean
Not our portion
instead of you to pray for her u are busy rattling jagons,which curse is on the land abeg stop dat thrash!
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2012
blink182: I was almost writing 'she should die so Nigeria can move on' but truth is even if she dies, there is a bigger thief in the nnpc waiting to fill her shoes. So I wish her speedy recovery.
End of story.
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2012
Get well soon, Madam. The job is taking immense toll on everyone's health. The job of serving a people is nothing shut of stressful. Get well, get well, well and fit to manage a people.

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2012
hhhmmm! Going thru all d comments, its just glaring dat Nigerians are really not happy with their leaders! Truly, Boyz/Girlz are not smiling! Nigeria is really a failed state- A country where the masses would wish their leaders dead! As for me, I pray she recovers, not because she leads well, but because I'm a christian! My faith demands I pray for my enemies, cos even christ prayed for his enemies, even @d point of death, on d cross!
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Leadn(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2012
Iaz93:
you dey vex?

should I be happy mate??

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by elrony(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2012
Lol DIE ZANI,DIE by cancer,DIE DIE DIE DIE LWKM4H ...lol na joke i dey o...anywaiz she fit die sha,i dnt rwily care...

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by omarky(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2012
I don't pray for her death though, its high time they do something about our health sector. They should always remember the KARMA law.......... Nemesis......

2 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by elrony(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Get well soon, Madam. The job is taking immense toll on everyone's health. The job of serving a people is nothing shut of stressful. Get well, get well, well and fit to manage a people.
Neva knew lootin was dat stressful..WOW..

9 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by honeric01(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2012
greatgod2012: Inasmuch as i dont really like this woman, i can never wish my fellow human being dead, therefore, i say quick recovery to her.
Meanwhile, i will not forget to pray that, may she reap d reward of her actions as well as me and everybody.

Whether you wish her o or not, when her time is up, she's going to die just like everyone else. the best she can do now that she's alive is to right all the wrongs she's done so far, death's got no mercy and no forgiveness in the grave.

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by valicious1(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2012
You can never cheat nature.
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by passion007: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2012
Tusky44: Jonathan will kill his entire cabinet o

grin grin
Are you trying to be funny?
It's not funny, Mr Funnyman.
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by amber222(f): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2012
grin
nukodus: When they thief money in Nigeria they will travel to Swazyland
when they are sick they travel to germany for treatment
for Holiday Paris or Dublin
they like to buy house in London
Going for shopping they will love Dubai
Also like to invest in America
but when they die they will like to be buried in Nigeria
pls is Nigeria a Cemetery?
grin
nukodus: When they thief money in Nigeria they will travel to Swazyland
when they are sick they travel to germany for treatment
for Holiday Paris or Dublin
they like to buy house in London
Going for shopping they will love Dubai
Also like to invest in America
but when they die they will like to be buried in Nigeria
pls is Nigeria a Cemetery?
lol
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by banki(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2012
What happened to the people that died during the fuel subsidy crises in January I particularly remember the young boy that was playing football and police opened fire on him, she is the minister of petroleum, a member of the federal executive council the president has fixed the Nigerian hospitals how come she is going abroad for treatment ......
Nig

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by onatisi(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2012
tunapawizzy: No wonder we are in such a mess......all our leaders are sick
best comment so far.we have sick leaders ,who are sick both mentally and physically.no wonder we are a sick nation
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by caesaraba(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2012
I have to say the truth on this issue since I know lying is a sin.

As long as it's Alison, I really DON'T care what happens to her.

I could lie and say I wish her speedy recovery but, I personally don't think that woman's worth one lie.

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by garrix8: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2012
My Prayer is that God Kills all those whose acts of brazen corruption have lead to the death and endemic poverty of many Nigerians...

Hope that doesn't apply to you ma'am, if it doesn't, then I wish you a speedy recovery
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by jamespopo: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2012
Eyaaa ! But which of the cancer is she suffering from? Is it cancer of corruption?
Pls u guys find out and tell me

6 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nuezha(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2012
kulyie: Pray for who She can rot and die in london hospital for all i care.as long as they dont fix nigerian hospitals,equip it with up to standard facilities and pay doctors as at when due,its the money that they stole that will kill them.mshewww always travelling abroad for health issues,why she no go luth na.abi the people wey dey luth,osuth,etc no be human beings.if them sneeze canada,if them vomit,london,if them get head ache,america.to hell with all the nigerian criminals that call themselves leaders in their respective political positions
With a prayer rather, you heap a coal of fire on their heads if they are guilty as you alleged. But with all these your curses, you just blessed them I tell you.
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by jamespopo: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2012
james popo: Eyaaa ! But which of the cancer is she suffering from? Is it cancer of corruption?
Pls u guys find out and tell me

Hehehehe
Hahahaha
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by yomalex(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2012
Sorry o
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by chakula: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2012
I will never wish her death nor shall I pray for her to recover, is up to the God to do his will.
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Iaz93: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2012
Leadn:

should I be happy mate??
NO!!!
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Clemzy16(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2012
MORALS: The bible is not an ordinary book, never swear an oath of office if you know you're going to perform below require measures.
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by free2ryhme: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2012
why cant she use Ikeja General Hospital
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by 5much(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2012
Do unto others what u wish dem do unto u. Get well soon madam.
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2012
MONEY CANCER.......get well soon....irrespective of ur embezzlement,i dont see u as my enemy...talkless of not wishing the very of u
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by konami001: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2012
Pls get well soon so you can fatten again on your embezzlements jare... good luck..
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by doctokwus: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2012
grin
caesaraba: I have to say the truth on this issue since I know lying is a sin.

I could lie and say I wish her speedy recovery but, I personally don't think that woman's worth one lie.
grin
caesaraba: I have to say the truth on this issue since I know lying is a sin.

This is one dude who wants to remain truthful to claim heaven,not d millions of pretenders whose heart is filled wt black ashes but pretend to wish pple gud
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by global07(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2012
If its true, hope the pain become more unbearable like what dey cause the poor masses
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by cyril83(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2012
Next on the list
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Revolva(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
Yes o ope cancer she won't escape this ... Na small small e dey start ...till e chop her down lol -
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by buJu234: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
i think its time for the prayer warriors; Imams; plus babalawo to combine and pray that this woman dies today today....

can u see what her actions has done to the masses in this country families that cant feed due to hike in fuel price??

so she is the one that fits to live while the poor suffer and die because of her actions... abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Justice Ajumogobia's Brother Who Wired $150,000 Into Her Account / 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others / Onitsha was founded by Edo Prince.(by Nnamdi Azikiwe the zik of Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.