Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters (15629 Views)

Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos) / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
NLs, why do we take pleasure in evil reports? as God loving and fearing people, we should think and bless whatever thing that is of good report. if it were to be your family member, how would you reply on nairaland? dis should not be a medium for slandering but good a moment to show respect for the sick and comfort for the family. seun please filter abusive replies here so dat we sepearte witches from humans.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by elrony(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
kopite: NLs, why do we take pleasure in evil reports? as God loving and fearing people, we should think and bless whatever thing that is of good report. if it were to be your family member, how would you reply on nairaland? dis should not be a medium for slandering but good a moment to show respect for the sick and comfort for the family. seun please filter abusive replies here so dat we sepearte witches from humans.
Bless yhu..itz high time u stop reasonin lyk a delusional hypocrite.! If any of family member is part of a gang dat in one way or d other makes life horrible 4 ppl.,he shud deserve wateva he gets..!!
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by free2ryhme: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
austushi1: hhhmmm! Going thru all d comments, its just glaring dat Nigerians are really not happy with their leaders! Truly, Boyz/Girlz are not smiling! Nigeria is really a failed state- A country where the masses would wish their leaders dead! As for me, I pray she recovers, not because she leads well, but because I'm a christian! My faith demands I pray for my enemies, cos even christ prayed for his enemies, even @d point of death, on d cross!

is diezani ur enemy? how did it start? wetin she do u
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by phemi01(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Kobojunkie: Continue treatment means she did not suddenly discover this situation of hers a minute ago. People need to cool down. It is possible she has been suffering this long before she even decided to become a minister. Abeg make una calm down. Na so dem go dey take una, and una children, dey play ping-pong left and right.

Feck U!

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Pataki: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
LOL! Is she dead?

Adeboye's prayer on Jonathan is in full swing. ''Let all those who wish you well, may it be well with them''. Since it is currently not well with Diezani, apparently she does not wish Jonathan well.

One by one, all the corrupt leaders in Nigeria will begin to fall down and rot like a rotten mango.

Keep the looting and fresh air on! cheesy
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Audinowing(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
nukodus: When they thief money in Nigeria they will travel to Swazyland
when they are sick they travel to germany for treatment
for Holiday Paris or Dublin
they like to buy house in London
Going for shopping they will love Dubai
Also like to invest in America
but when they die they will like to be buried in Nigeria
pls is Nigeria a Cemetery?
Can not be more correct.
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
free2ryhme:

is diezani ur enemy? how did it start? wetin she do u

Did u read from d beginning or u just picked dat part? Well, she's not! Was making reference
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
So you people want her to die?
I reject that
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by mikey2fin: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
May she never come back alive. Wetin do our hospital for Naija
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by ManirBK: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Why are they running our hospitals?? It Seems something scary ova there !!
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by akunjohn(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ok,wetin una wan make i do,to cry or to laff say cancer wan kill DIE ZANI?,abeg comot for road make i pass jare.
Sum bodi take style pak moni go do xmas una dey talk anoda tin here, Me i no dey pity politician o
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by akunjohn(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
Babyosis,na ur sista?,wen una no go drink gari and groundnut,na so so oyinbo fud una dey take our moni chop.mtcheewww
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by claremont(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
I wish her a speedy recovery.

The sadistic comments on this thread clearly show that Nigerians are no different from the leaders they despise, most Nigerians are more or less glorified sado-masochists using religion only when it suits them.
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by kalufelix(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
Clerverly: Let us all pray she doesn't make it back from London. tongue
choi....u get mind like trailer o....
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by bobbiiee: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
Y can't they upgrade our hospitals to d standard of the ones they r seeking refuge in abroad.
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by uracefriend(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
I saw her illness in a dream many weeks back. I pray for her life though..God should spare and use her to turn things around for good. Amen i
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
Leadn: I hope she dies a slow, very painful death! teach her to mind her words in the next life! angry

imagine blaming Nigerians for fuel subsidy,,, saying they're too inquisitive! Thief!!! she shouldn't just die but be reserved the fieriest part of hell! angry angry
this one is STRONG
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by shanicemel(f): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hmm,as usual,d irony of this whole event is that after visiting all the hi-tech lab,therapist and hospital in all of europe, dem they still die because, they did not serve the masses well. So God is personally cleansing,purging and purifying our ruling system. Dieziani try repent sha b4 God visits u
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by curfew: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
the entire nation should gather for a prayer that anyone involved in stealing nigeria money should DIE a slow painful death. it doesn't matter who that person is.

cursed be whom that stealeth the corn of the land forever; for he is a murderer. he shalt have no time to repent. his shame canst not be covered by the sand of the land, but his stink shalt fill his bowel.
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by b03liberty(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
free2ryhme: why cant she use Ikeja General Hospital
or community health center shocked shocked
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by b03liberty(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
shanicemel: Hmm,as usual,d irony of this whole event is that after visiting all the hi-tech lab,therapist and hospital in all of europe, dem they still die because, they did not serve the masses well. So God is personally cleansing,purging and purifying our ruling system. Dieziani try repent sha b4 God visits u
comot, which god dey visit her, dat will be an honour...,b4

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
undecided how many comissions of enquiry over 1 crises or the other, boko haramu$ issues, innocent blood spilled evrywhere, the government cant even impliment any1: naw the nemesis dey show up soLosLy & pikin dem 1 by 1...wuna think say na only rich people prayer G[]d dey ansa?!! undecided 4 wer? hin dey ansa the poor people own pa$$ O!!
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
claremont: I wish her a speedy recovery.

The sadistic comments on this thread clearly show that Nigerians are no different from the leaders they despise, most Nigerians are more or less glorified sado-masochists using religion only when it suits them.
undecided u be biG F[][]L...wer u do ur school sef, abeg gerrawt jOOr!!
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
Why can't she resign and tend to her health?
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
blink182: I was almost writing 'she should die so Nigeria can move on' but truth is even if she dies, there is a bigger thief in the nnpc waiting to fill her shoes. So I wish her speedy recovery.
infact that thief would be 50 of madam put together, remember nigeria repels excellence/growth it has a very high affinity for mediocrity
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
omarky: I don't pray for her death though, its high time they do something about our health sector. They should always remember the KARMA law.......... Nemesis......
don't mind them, when it happens, the scales will fall from their eyes, then it will be too late. they have forgotten that it takes at least 5 hrs to get medical attention while traveling from Nigeria to Germany, et al
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by gloria22(f): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2012
jesus christ took the key of death therefore is not the portion of me,my family,loved ones,cousins,Aunties & relatives, we shal leave nd see our children children, untimely death is not our portion,every evil programmed against us, i reserve it back 2 d sender, accident is not our portion.

1 Like

Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Omarberry: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na lie the woman is not ill.
Re: Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters by Rossikk(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
claremont: I wish her a speedy recovery.

I've repeatedly said it that place the loudest loud-mouths and 'anti-corruption activists' on NL in that same position of federal oil minister and see what happens. For the overhelming majority of them the only reason they hate her is that they are not in her position.

I guarantee you EVERY LAST ONE PERSON HERE posting a comment against this woman WILL TAKE UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF THE OFFICE OF FEDERAL OIL MINISTER if appointed to that position. If they were to fall ill, THEY WOULD NOT GO FOR TREATMENT AT Ikeja General Hospital. They would fly to Switzerland or the US. FACT. And you know the funny thing? EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US HERE KNOWS THAT TO BE TRUE.

Our hypocrisy STINKS. We - the people - sniff at purchasing even made in Nigeria SHOES. Our manufacturers have to print ''Made in Italy'' on their shoes and handbags just to make us buy them. We are ALL little ''Diezanis'' walking around in our mass foolishness and cultural depravity, and coming here to play saint and hypocrite, forgeting that our leaders came from ourselves and didn't drop down from outer space.

Make the brother or uncle of ANY OF THESE POSTERS a federal minister, or state governor today, and see how they would jump up and start to jubilate and 'make plans' for how to ENRICH THEMSELVES at the expense of the ''poor suffering masses'' they're here pretending to give a flying fuccck about.

Anybody here who wants to dispute what I'm saying here, THEM NO BORN YOU WELL TO TRY. I DEY WAIT. Mshewwwwwww.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo / Imo Ministry Of Happiness Has No Office, Staff, Six Weeks After / 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.