Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,253 members, 7,977,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother (1384 Views)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Living With Your Stepmother / Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
Just lost ma mum recently. And the old man wanna take up another wife as a result of his nature of work. Dont just know how to react about it.
But for those of you that have met theirs' how did you feel and how have you been coping with her. Share your experience.
Re: What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
The first thing I thought was
"Dad could have done better"

Don't ask me
Re: What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother by freakcin: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
knc: Just lost ma mum recently. And the old man wanna take up another wife as a result of his nature of work. Dont just know how to react about it.
But for those of you that have met theirs' how did you feel and how have you been coping with her. Share your experience.

My condolences on your mum's demise. May God grant her soul repose! You don't sound that young and you're male. . . I'm inclined to believe you'll be able to handle it. Na babe dey get too much issues with step mum, just keep an open mind and draw close to God.
Re: What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother by Idowuogbo(f): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Omo, see yansh like trailer!

Daddy, our toilet seat needs upgrading o! lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: Omo, see yansh like trailer!

Daddy, our toilet seat needs upgrading o! lipsrsealed embarassed

your dad must have got a good eye for women with nyashi lol
Re: What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother by k2039: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
I'm yet to meet her, I'm sure her most hated being, I have always been a great threat.
Re: What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
knc:

your dad must have got a good eye for women with nyashi lol
Trust me he does! grin grin
Re: What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
OP, just be nice to her and also keep to your self until you are very familier with her.

Just know that for your dad to have her, she makes him happy. Focus on your own hapiness too. All the best
Re: What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
k2039: I'm yet to meet her, I'm sure her most hated being, I have always been a great threat.
For your mind.

But seriously, it is really awkward having to call some weird mangy thing "mum" oooo
Re: What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother by k2039: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
For your mind.

But seriously, it is really awkward having to call some weird mangy thing "mum" oooo
I will call her grandma actually.
Re: What Was Your Response The First Day You Met Your Stepmother by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
k2039:
I will call her grandma actually.
Stop derailing.

OP, try and be comfortable. Chances are that she is equally nervous

(1) (Reply)

Question / Help!!! He Is Gay / Help! He Is Blackmailing Me! Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.