Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,926 members, 7,876,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Anenih Is New NPA Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Is New NPA Chairman (10859 Views)

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by GARRIx7(m): 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Anenih is chairman of NPA; Tukur, TCN

The Federal Government last night announced the reconstitution of the boards of four of its parastatals, the National Ports Authority, the Nigerian Maritime Administration And Safety Agency (NIMASA), the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC and the Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN.

Chief Anthony Anenih is to act as chairman of NPA, Abu Kefas is chairman of NIMASA, Chief Funsho Lawal, chairman of CAC and Engr. Hamman Tukur, Chairman of the board of the reconstituted TCN.

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/anenih-is-chairman-of-npa-tukur-tcn/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by GARRIx7(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2012
GEJ doesn't fail to disappoint. Just when you thought you've seen the worst of GEJ he surprises you with something more insane.

More grease to ur elbow!!!

37 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by takedat(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
So Anenih a man of over 80years and a Seasoned thief has been brought back to finish what Bode George started. Let the fleecing continue, the future is bleak for the youths of this nation!

13 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by GARRIx7(m): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2012
take dat: So Anenih a man of over 80years has been brought back to finish what Bode George started. Let the fleecing continue, the future is bleak for the youths of this nation!

.... I'm still trying to understand the rationale behind this appointment.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by mikolo80: 12:07am On Dec 21, 2012
O BOY NA TO GO LEARN WORK FROM THESE GUYS.I DE FEEL THEIR OMNIPOTENCE.AT 80 AND STILL GET MOUTH FOR DIS LAND.WE NEED TO NUKE ONE OF THESE WEDDINGS OR WE AIN'T NEVER GETTING OUT OF THIS MESS.AT LEAST ANYTHING CUD HAPPEN DURING MILITARY RULE.WITH THESE GUYS THEY JUST WONT DIE OF NATURAL CAUSES FAST ENOUGH

4 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by takedat(m): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Guess its more likely Ekwueme will emerge as the Chairman of PDP's BOT so this appointment is a compensation for Anenih to drop his ambition. The recycling continues, these old men have mastered the art of pilfering and plundering our treasury, aided by a President who played on the sensibilities of many for a fresh air!

9 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by GARRIx7(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2012
Baba God I thank you for bringing me to the front page once again..

Accept the glory, praise and adoration.. You are worthy to ßξ praised, honoured and worshipped..

In Jesus name, Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by lacasa: 12:49am On Dec 21, 2012
All i can say is ....FRESH AIRr angry

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by danjohn: 1:06am On Dec 21, 2012
Nigerians who voted for Goodluck Jonathan, I hope you are enjoying the Fresh Air that you voted for.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by lafuria1(m): 1:20am On Dec 21, 2012
GEJ AND PDP are different, GEJ is a good man and can change PDP. thats exactly what he is doing... anenih has lot of experince (40yrs) to revive the decaying NPA, common guys GEJ knows exactly wat he is doing. employers always ask for experinced hands not noice. sometimes you have to take some unpopular decisions...

so i can defend pdp, not that hard as i assume but i need to be paid to continue the work o........laptop 41.

no insult, i dey joke oo

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Bacteriocin(m): 1:49am On Dec 21, 2012
GARRI (x7):

The Federal Government last night announced the reconstitution of the boards of four of its parastatals, the National Ports Authority, the Nigerian Maritime Administration And Safety Agency (NIMASA), the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC and the Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN.

Chief Anthony Anenih is to act as chairman of NPA, Abu Kefas is chairman of NIMASA, Chief Funsho Lawal, chairman of CAC and Engr. Hamman Tukur, Chairman of the board of the reconstituted TCN.

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/anenih-is-chairman-of-npa-tukur-tcn/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Bacteriocin(m): 1:51am On Dec 21, 2012
GARRI (x7):

End of DISCUSSION without DISCUSSION CONTINUES!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Roland17(m): 1:54am On Dec 21, 2012
How much worse would NEPOTISM get in Nigeria Its a huge shame
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by nameo: 2:01am On Dec 21, 2012
Anenih was always the chairman of the board na. It is not a new
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by bakila: 2:09am On Dec 21, 2012
GARRI (x7):
GEJ doesn't fail to disappoint. Just when you thought you've seen the worst of GEJ he surprises you with something more insane.

More grease to ur elbow!!!
I think that was what forced our dear beaf to reason
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by fkaz(m): 2:59am On Dec 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE YOUTH ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMOROW

Edon tay... No let anybody tell you dat rubbish again

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by fkaz(m): 3:03am On Dec 21, 2012
GARRI (x7):

after he lost out wit obj he need anoda mr fix

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by TRILLIONIAR: 3:23am On Dec 21, 2012
GOD IF THE WORLD END TOMOROW AND U WON BRING ANODA ONE ABEG NA MALAWI OR KENYA MAKE U CARRY OUR POLITICIAN GO

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Tolexander: 4:32am On Dec 21, 2012
political manipulation! Jst a way to shift his attention away fro the PDP BOT.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by floriana(m): 4:48am On Dec 21, 2012
fkaz: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE YOUTH ARE THE FUTURE LEADERS OF TOMOROW

Edon tay... No let anybody tell you dat rubbish again

#Youths are the leaders of tomorrow
#Youths are the leaders of the future

Why do you have to join tomorrow and future together when there has never been future yesterday? With grammar like yours, serious appointments will keep going to men of yesteryears.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by hustleranthem(m): 4:53am On Dec 21, 2012
i just tire for this country..are there no young and competent people to lead NPA? why must it be this OLD MAN
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 21, 2012
The man looks like he's 2 inches away from death.

That's someone's great grandpa taking job away from another great grandpa's grand child.

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Mcdondayan: 5:04am On Dec 21, 2012
Goodluck is worse than what i thought. A man that has stolen so hugely from a country with an epileptic economy is placed incharge of '' the gateway to the nations economy''. I wonder what will remain of Nigeria at the end of this administration.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 21, 2012
All these senile old hags and vampires taking away Nigeria's future from its youth.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by hustleranthem(m): 5:08am On Dec 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
All these senile old hags and vampires taking away Nigeria's future from its youth.

i tire o.this Old man still dey receive appointment at the age of 80..wait o,is there no specific date for retirement in this country? this man suppose don retire from public duties

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by omenka(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2012
The man is starting to look like an eguana from one of Charles Darwin's books...
Jonathan's level of mediocrity is just out of this world!

4 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by miiraaj: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2012
GEJ needs special prayers. I think he has been cursed,and whoever cursed him is dead. That's the reason he does things from the reverse.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by GARRIx7(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2012
bakila:
I think that was what forced our dear beaf to reason

Exactly!!! That's why I pity those GEJ apologists. Some of his actions are unnecessarily silly. Defending a f00l and thief is a task only for those with a darkened conscience...
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2012
take dat: So Anenih a man of over 80years and a Seasoned thief has been brought back to finish what Bode George started. Let the fleecing continue, the future is bleak for the youths of this nation!
can you imagine, shey Jonathan will tell us they are the best people for the job.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by drnoel: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2012
This time it will be done in broad day light. The man is already 80 years so he has nothing to lose.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Clerverly: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2012
It seems the only qualification one needs to head that parastatal is being Corrupt angry. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2012
I NEED A GUN, DOES ANYONE HAVE AK48. WE MUST START TO KILL AND SHOOT AT SIGHT, ALL THESE PDP BASTARDS THAT STILL WANT TO EAT NIGERIA DRY EVEN AT THE EDGE OF THEIR GRAVES, WE KNEW WHAT BODE GEORGE DID IN HIS TENURE. AH! NIGERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) / Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) / Breaking: Ex- CBN Gov Godwin Emefiele Refunds N4trn To FG Coffers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.