Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,930 members, 7,893,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:59 AM

Anenih Is New NPA Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Is New NPA Chairman (10867 Views)

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by markus1133: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2012
not again .... :-/
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by takedat(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2012
blink182: can you imagine, shey Jonathan will tell us they are the best people for the job.
Of course not but with GEJ, Gerontology is his style. GEJ is full of surprises, you just can't decipher the depth of his mediocrity and his moronic decisions

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by dridowu: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2012
Anoda Bode George on da way, Kirikiri wide open afta his tenure
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by try69: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2012
This man never still die?
"Anini" abi wetin dem call am..
Mtcheeeewwwww
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by sonyjacobs(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2012
nameo:
Anenih was always the chairman of the board na. It is not a new
you are absolutely correct the position was given to him by late president umaru yaradua

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Olaone1: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2012
My Goddd. I don dey hear about this man for at least 20 years.

In other climes, they recycle only domestic waste, we recycle inept politicians.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Gbawe: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2012
GARRI (x7):
GEJ doesn't fail to disappoint. Just when you thought you've seen the worst of GEJ he surprises you with something more insane.

More grease to ur elbow!!!

Anyone who truly understands that GEJ is a crass opportunist, promoted far above his station, will not be surprised by this. GEJ's political mentality is old and one totally dedicated to the old ways and the old crooks that ruined Nigeria. This is why it is best to ignore his insincere sycophants here who speak like children of David Koresh . Do some Nigerians realize all the things GEJ has full discretion and authority to do , that could vastly improve our Nation, yet Mr.President deliberately prefers inaction and a continuation of the status quo?

Do some also not see his many actions that directly abet corruption and "business as usual"? Now he is planting old, corrupt and spent forces everywhere (Tukur, Anenih, 60 year old PDP youth leader) because he is a very simple-minded opportunist only concerned with perpetuating himself in office at all cost. Well, some Nigerians, as very stubborn people, should enjoy their "fresh air".

6 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by texazzpete(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2012
The Corruption tainted Anenih is appointed NPA chariman at 80 years of age...yet you people say GEJ is bringing 'transformation'.

This is a slap in the face of all sensible Nigerians. I don't care who you are...[size=16pt]if you vote for GEJ in 2015 YOU'RE AN ACCURSED, BLOODY M0R0N![/size]

13 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Olaone1: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Baba God I thank you for bringing me to the front page once again..

Accept the glory, praise and adoration.. You are worthy to ßξ praised, honoured and worshipped..

In Jesus name, Amen!!!
Funnyman
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by texazzpete(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2012
sonyjacobs: you are absolutely correct the position was given to him by late president umaru yaradua

GEJ just reconstituted the board...new appointment. Stop shifting the blame, this is ALL on GEJ's head.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2012
It seems the 'retardinhos' achieve orgasm whenever they hurl insults and abuses on the president. Whether you like it or not, Aneni is a heavy weight in PDP and he'll continue to get peripheral appointments here and there. How does appointing him as chairman NPA board affect you and I? Board appointments are figure heads and have nothing to do with day to day running of the organisation. Even some organisations have been without board for 2yrs or more and it didn't affect their operations. As far I'm concerned, appointing anyone board chairman is a none issue. The people that matter are the ministers and heads of departments and agencies of govt, and GEJ did well in those areas. These are the people that do REAL WORK and the drivers of the transformation agenda.
There is absolutely no need to cry over political compensation of party faithfuls with board appointments. It makes sense that one has to balance competence and drive to deliver with political compensations here and there, otherwise one will LOSE POLITICAL GROUND. And when that happens, the same 'retardinhos' will be here to celebrate

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by aglomar: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2012
Old n bad wines in new bottles!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Gbawe: 8:05am On Dec 21, 2012
texazzpete:

GEJ just reconstituted the board...new appointment. Stop shifting the blame, this is ALL on GEJ's head.

You are best served ignoring some who suffer from 'Stockholm syndrome'. It is automatically never GEJ's fault even when he has full discretion to change the appalling status quo yet Mr. President , the 'transformer', disgracefully and indolently prefers to persevere with business as usual. Guy, go around Africa or even mix with Africans and you will be nauseated with Nigeria and the way we have made a disgraceful industry out of defending what is plainly wrong. It is almost as if many Nigerians have an aberrant gene predisposing them to dishonesty, self-deceit and logic-defying bias.

7 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by texazzpete(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: It seems the 'retardinhos' achieve orgasm whenever they hurl insults and abuses on the president. Whether you like it or not, Aneni is a heavy weight in PDP and he'll continue to get peripheral appointments here and there. How does appointing him as chairman NPA board affect you and I? Board appointments are figure heads and have nothing to do with day to day running of the organisation. Even some organisations have been without board for 2yrs or more and it didn't affect their operations. As far I'm concerned, appointing anyone board chairman is a none issue. The people that matter are the ministers and heads of departments and agencies of govt, and GEJ did well in those areas. These are the people that do REAL WORK and the drivers of the transformation agenda.
There is absolutely no need to cry over political compensation of party faithfuls with board appointments. It makes sense that one has to balance competence and drive to deliver with political compensations here and there, otherwise one will LOSE POLITICAL GROUND. And when that happens, the same 'retardinhos' will be here to celebrate

We voted in GEJ to work effectively as a President, not to gain 'political ground' from a godfather who has been thoroughly demystified in his own state of Edo.

Your contention that the chairman of the board has nothing to do with the running of the NPA is unbelievable m0r0nic and stupid when one considers that Bode George was in that same position and managed to end up convicted for contract inflation and serious impropriety (not accounting for the rumored N100 billion stolen by him)

Are you usually this daft or is today just a bad day for your brains?

Never fear...when one day Nigerians rise in revolution, sycophants and bootlickers like yourself - who are willing to sell their children's birthright (a stable, flourishing Nigeria) for a bowl of porridge - will be hung from the same lampposts as the corrupt demons ruining this country.

See this thrice accursed m0r0n calling Chairman of NPA board a 'peripheral appointment'.

17 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by kunxle: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2012
GEJ YOU ARE A BASTARD AND YOU WILL REGRET EVER BEING A PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA . I PROMISE YOU ...... YOU AND YOUR COHORTS THAT HAS TURNED THE FUTURE OF THE YOUTHS IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY BLANK WILL ALL BE DEALT WITH STARTING FROM NEXT YEAR 2013 ------ SO YOU MEAN THERE ARE NO BRIGHT YOUTHS IN THERE 30/40S THAT CAN HOLD THIS POSITIONS YOU APPOINTED TO THE OLD FOOLS AND BASTARDS LIKE YOURSELF..

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by truth4meal(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2012
(A)      Nigerian Ports Authority:
            i.          Chief Tony Anenih                              -           Chairman
            ii          Chief Florence Ita Giwa                      -           Member
            iii.        Hon. Hamza Dan Mahawi                   -           Member
            iv.        Sen. Lekan Mustapha                          -           Member
            v.         Alhaji Aminu Baba Danagundi            -           -           Member
            vi.        Mr. Austin Enyonnia Cosmos              -           Member
            vii.       Rep. of the Ministry of Transport        -           Member

(B)       Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety:

i.          Lt. Col Agbu Kefas (Rtd)                    -           Chairman
            ii.         Ibrahim Mark                                      -           Member
            iii.        Alhaji Hassan Baba                              -           Member
            iv.        Alhaji Aliyu Usman                             -           Member
            v.         Rep. of Ministry of Transport  -           Member
            vi.        Rep. of Ministry of Labour                  -           Member
            vii.       Rep. of Nigeria Navy                           -           Member

(C)       Corporate Affairs Commission:
            i.          Mr. Funsho Lawal                                           -  Chairman
            ii.         Alh. Sanusi Maijama’a                          -  Member (Rep. NACCIMA)
            iii.        Mr. Okoro Osita Franklin                    -  Member (Rep. NBA)
            iv.        Chief Mrs. Elizabeth Omereson           -  Member (Rep. ICAN)
            v.         Dr. Ausbeth N. Ajagu, MFR                -  Member (Rep. MAN)
            vi.        Edosa Aigbekeen
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by caesaraba(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2012
All I need is 30 mins with Jonathan! In a dark room, koboko in my right hand.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Gbawe: 8:21am On Dec 21, 2012
@Topic.

NPA is a 'cash cow' just like NNPC et al. Those parastatals, In the hands of a very corrupt opportunist like GEJ, will never see reformation. Instead they will be headed by corrupt cronies of government for the sake of making sure money is always available to subjugate everyone and everything towards the actualisation of political ambition. GEJ has started jostling for 2015. Given his mind-numbingly poor performance, I expect Nigeria to be sold wholesale this time around because the 'boy with no shoes' ruse is played out and can no longer get any goodwill for a President now exposed , home and abroad, as a big fraud.

The fuel subsidy scandal will be child play in comparison to some desperado actions we will see from the woeful opportunist we call a President. It is an insult that Anenih , for too many reasons than is possible to list, still has anything to do with influential government office. This is 100% proof GEJ is rewarding failure and corruption - all because of callous opportunism.

5 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2012
4bobo: I NEED A GUN, DOES ANYONE HAVE AK48. WE MUST START TO KILL AND SHOOT AT SIGHT, ALL THESE PDP BASTARDS THAT STILL WANT TO EAT NIGERIA DRY EVEN AT THE EDGE OF THEIR GRAVES, WE KNEW WHAT BODE GEORGE DID IN HIS TENURE. AH! NIGERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dat won't be a good 1 @ all; pls my fellow youths and Nigerians, It gives me no joy to see , wat our nation is and how d old wines have refused to allow the country tek its form and reshape into wat we all wants, It will really be of no use to come here ranting and typing 4rm d convenience of our home, no country gets revolution like dis, we re the youths, if the old cargos and political pensioners dat will all delapidate d country 4 us, and die 2 leave us continue surfering 4 dia misdemeanors, I think its our duty 2 stand up 2 it, and protest it to d teeth! I am a non violent person and do not believe in such! Buh we can organize a 100days protest, use d social medias 2 organize ourselfs, we must say no to this, we must stand up 2 revive our country, we cannot all continue 2 suffer and smile,nd type 4rm d com4t of our homes afterwards we 4get all about it! Nd go bck 2 work!
Half of d things happening here does not occur in european nations, cus d yuths re always der 2 protest and hold d govt. Culpable... If I continu I wnt stop..
I tried opening a page on facebook,where we can organise ourselves,but I couldn't cus am browsing wt ma fon, buh pls some1 can do dat ,post it here, also do same on twitter, and oda social netwrk! Let's change Nigeria (go wit d mantra! In a society where evil persist;silence is a crime . It is better 2 die 4 trying 2 change a nation, dan to live quitely in it dis way)
Long live NL
Long Live the Nigerian youths
Long live the Federal republic of Nigeria!

Am Dr.Ray (a concerned Nigerian youth)

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by kettykin: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2012
if you don't like GEJ , his Administration and PDP why not try a quiet Secession rather than over heat the polity unnecessarily.
Most of the People complaining cannot pin point anything they or their tribes have offered Nigeria since independence
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2012
Board appointments are PERIPHERAL appointments. Yes peripheral appointments can be used to compensate party faithfuls. GEJ went for competence and FIRST ELEVEN in selecting his ministers and heads of departments. These are the people that do the REAL work that affect you and I. They are the DRIVERS of the transformation agenda. Check them out:
Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Dr Akinwumi Adeshina
Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu
Prof Rufuqayyatu
Mrs Mobola Johnson
Dr Sam Amadi
Barr Nyesoh Wike
Arch Mike Onolememe
Mrs Stella Oduah
Olusegun Aganga
Etc, etc
This squad is tight, any day, any time. Over 80% of these persons are not even politicians.
In the past even ministerial position was used to compensate party faithfuls. Who were the ministers and heads of departments under Yar Adua and OBJ? Were they not mostly party faithfuls? Who are the commissioners in Lagos as we speak? Are they not mostly stalwarts of ACN? I beg make we hear word. Yeye 'retardinhos'.
Anonymous Internet noise makers can only do what they know how to do best, MAKE NOISE, hurl insults and abuses. Fortunately, their display of INSANITY has no bearing on what is on ground.

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2012
Wat is wrong wit dis country.are there no staff that have worked there all their lives y don dey put them instead of dis bascard thief dat continues to cheat death.jonathan i tot u said u will appoint seasoned professionals to manage this country but u put a criminal because u r sucking his d**k abi.fresh air has turned to stale,pungent,septic and stinking air.jona!!!!!!!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Sijo01(f): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2012
Why do they keep recycling leaders in this country for goodness sake?? And when will the leaders (children) of tomorrow as prophesied by a 1001 primary school teachers way back be given the opportunity to rule/lead?
Naija, O' ma se o!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by kettykin: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2012
kettykin: if you don't like GEJ , his Administration and PDP why not try a quiet Secession rather than over heat the polity unnecessarily.
Most of the People complaining cannot pin point anything they or their tribes have offered Nigeria since independence

Secession might be the right option for frustrated complainants
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Hardfact: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2012
Anenih? Part of Jonathan's kind of team of 'technocrats' who'll take us to 'eldorado'.
Isnt he an expired, recycled, typical Nigerian, filthy, moneybag politician that has been known to be instrumental to many failures of past gov in Nigeria? Was Anenih and co's appointment by Pres GEJ a move to further seal our doom?!

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2012
GEJ disappointed me this time around. "Mr Fix-it" is one of the most corrupt politicians in Nigeria, why let him preside over a strategic position as the NPA board?
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by GARRIx7(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2012
kettykin: if you don't like GEJ , his Administration and PDP why not try a quiet Secession rather than over heat the polity unnecessarily.
What a buffoon!!!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Chanchit: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2012
la furia: GEJ AND PDP are different, GEJ is a good man and can change PDP. thats exactly what he is doing... anenih has lot of experince (40yrs) to revive the decaying NPA, common guys GEJ knows exactly wat he is doing. employers always ask for experinced hands not noice. sometimes you have to take some unpopular decisions...

so i can defend pdp, not that hard as i assume but i need to be paid to continue the work o........laptop 41.

no insult, i dey joke oo

God save you, I don almost call Sango the god of thunder to come fire u for me.
This Aneni wei be like person wei go die in 24hrs, anyway man no be God, cos' if I'm God, his first punishment after death na to carry one ship for head, without caring where he would get the power from.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Hardfact: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2012
caesaraba: All I need is 30 mins with Jonathan! In a dark room, koboko in my right hand.
You mean like Blackmagic said?
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by ypzilanti: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2012
la furia: GEJ AND PDP are different, GEJ is a good man and can change PDP. thats exactly what he is doing... anenih has lot of experince (40yrs) to revive the decaying NPA, common guys GEJ knows exactly wat he is doing. employers always ask for experinced hands not noice. sometimes you have to take some unpopular decisions...

so i can defend pdp, not that hard as i assume but i need to be paid to continue the work o........laptop 41.

no insult, i dey joke oo

Anini...sorry Anenih is a former police officer and will be better equipped to tackle fraud in NPA. Oya...Labran Maku, send me my cheque.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by kessyur: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2012
Hahahahaha.... Mr. Fix it himself. Ur Juju de work die.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Candybob(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2012
This fresh air REEKS! This one na MESS 0!!?
Anenih is not just of the old order, he is a fungi that corrupts every tree on its path.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Hadejia: N128 Billion 2020 NASS Budget Shrouded In Secrecy / Chikwe Udensi: Buhari Was Overrated, Had Serious Incompetencies Not Noticed / Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.