Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,148 members, 7,970,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70898 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by eagleeye2: 4:01am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

"some women" NOT "all". blacks to it to blacks as well. Has nothing to do with color. It happens in 9ja too...

It will only happen in Naija, if the Guy is Mumu raise to the power of infinity. You mean I will hand over my Sweat to you, because you got married to me & later want to opt out? Babe, better stick with your Oyinbo mumus, cos a core Naija guy will rather send you to the great beyond, before he hands over his wealth to you in the name of Divorce.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dabrake(m): 4:02am On Dec 22, 2012
eagle,eye:
In all my dating life, I have only chased one girl and even at that, I had to be FIRM by giving her a time limit the chase will last. I chased her for three weeks, and I moved on (though we became friends and stayed friends).
Guys if you are an assesst, you will always have ladies. I started dating when I turned 20 and no time since then (over a decade) that I do not have an available puss.y
God blessed me with brain and added Jara by empowering me financially. If a lady is not adding much to your life, why waste precious time (time lost is lost forever).
Any Lady who wants to keep on with the hard to get status is simply not into you. Even if she later date you, she may be doing it out of a sense of PITY for all the time you have wasted. Or she have other USES for you.
GOD bless you jare. You go dey succeed like barcelona(without stress). I do not always heed my mum's advice but there is one I will never disobey : Foolish men go after women. Wise men go after success. Women go after successful men. I had a boss where I did my IT. The guy isn't cute but if you see the wife, . . . Whenever we are having lunch together, his other colleagues do tease him about how his wife(then admirer) traced him to his village when he paid him mum a visit. You are there telling me to chase a girl for 2 years. I don use 2 years turn JAVA programming expert.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 22, 2012
shymexx: The funny thing is that, while you're "trying to get to know them" - taking them to nice restaurants and driving them around like a cab driver, a riffraff(typically a 419er with lose change) is somewhere smashing their pum to smithereens... grin

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Chei, shymexx, u no well at all o. But you are right though! I have been unfortunate to cross paths with women as such and I have learned my lesson.

The fear of a woman is the beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 22, 2012
shymexx:

Lmao @ the bolded... You can't hate on that as long as the "pitching" brings chics to the yard...

It's all about the end game.... wink

PS: I don't do "pitching" - I'm self-made... cool

Good for you cool
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 4:06am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Yes and No! Because their physical side sometimes is a result of the past and people change! I wouldn't except less from a man if i'm on a wheel chair. He wouldnt love me on a wheel chair he DOESN'T love me. Same thing goes with virginity. I would never marry a man because he thinks im beautiful so why should i marry a man because he wants a virgin. That would just make. What if after you get married things change
what is this babe talking about? did i hear u say why should i marry a man because he wants a virgin? dont u think most men would want a virgin as a wife? u sound so illogical, i guess its the other side of your brain talking

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dabrake(m): 4:06am On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Sweetie, I know it is friday night but this is a bit too heavy.

Don't overdo this shyt because it is friday, the rule is puff, puff, pass.

Call your friends to come over and share this spliff with them, don't smoke it on your own throughout the night.

Prize? Trophy?

What planet is the spliff sending you to? Was it Travon or J.boy that supplied this variety to you? The shyt is hard core!
make she dey there dey find who go pursue am the way she want am(2 years +). She go wash like Styl Plus
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pleep(m): 4:07am On Dec 22, 2012
Lol look at her username! "i go chop your money"

is this a joke

[size=30pt]Go torture and rob white men and leave us the hell alone![/size]
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 22, 2012
@ChopUrMoni

Don't you believe that men and women are equal? I do; ergo, a woman is no more a prize than a man is.

You cannot claim special status when it suits you and then latter claim that you are equal to a man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 4:08am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Yes and No! Because their physical side sometimes is a result of the past and people change! I wouldn't except less from a man if i'm on a wheel chair. He wouldnt love me on a wheel chair he DOESN'T love me. Same thing goes with virginity. I would never marry a man because he thinks im beautiful so why should i marry a man because he wants a virgin. That would just make. What if after you get married things change
Evidently, the physical is subject to degradation so is the heart also subject to change, albeit the resonating intents stemming from the heart synchronizes with the physical actions. I will reckon with the phrase u pointed out SOME PEOPLE CHANGE.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dabrake(m): 4:09am On Dec 22, 2012
trolling:
some naija men are not like most white men who worship women, or y do u think they kneel down for them,i already know yr answer....that is what romantic and gentlemen do...yeah right romqantic my arse
the one wey dey vex me pass na the one wey guy go kneel down propose to woman in the name of 'gentleman'. Behead me instead.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:09am On Dec 22, 2012
eagle,eye:

It will only happen in Naija, if the Guy is Mumu raise to the power of infinity. You mean I will hand over my Sweat to you, because you got married to me & later want to opt out? Babe, better stick with your Oyinbo mumus, cos a core Naija guy will rather send you to the great beyond, before he hands over his wealth to you in the name of Divorce.

My dear DONT be fooled. I have NOT come across many naija men who has more than me. Stop fooling yourself. Not all men are richer than the ladies. Keep guarding you pocket because girls like me DON need you pooh.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 4:10am On Dec 22, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Chei, shymexx, u no well at all o. But you are right though! I have been unfortunate to cross paths with women as such and I have learned my lesson.

The fear of a woman is beginning of wisodom.
i gbadun u for that "the fear of woman is he beginning of wisdom".im so in love with NL right now,i've been here for less than a month and im so loving it

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 4:11am On Dec 22, 2012
trolling:
what is this babe talking about? did i hear u say why should i marry a man because he wants a virgin? dont u think most men would want a virgin as a wife? u sound so illogical, i guess its the other side of your brain talking
the whitee guy has loosed some screws off her infantile brain
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 4:12am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: Lol look at her username! "i go chop your money"

is this a joke

. U got microscopic eyes man. I actually didn't see that
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 4:13am On Dec 22, 2012
dick hardener: Evidently, the physical is subject to degradation so is the heart also subject to change, albeit the resonating intents stemming from the heart synchronizes with the physical actions. I will reckon with the phrase u pointed out SOME PEOPLE CHANGE.
i'm telling u men, some women if not all are so wishy-washy,damn i hate those multicolored emotions
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:13am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: Lol look at her username! "i go chop your money"

is this a joke

[size=14pt]I name is because i like the song. Why do people keep taking about my name? I just like the song and DONT even know the meaning. GIVE ME BREAK FOR CHRIST SAKE[/size]
[size=30pt]
I WOULDN'T LOVE A WHITE MAN MANY LESS OR ANY MORE THAN I WOULD LOVE A BLACK MAN.
[/size]
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Yes and No! Because their physical side sometimes is a result of the past and people change! I wouldn't except less from a man if i'm on a wheel chair. If he wouldnt love me on a wheel chair he DOESN'T love me. Same thing goes with virginity. I would never marry a man because he thinks im beautiful so why should i marry a man because he wants a virgin. What if after you get married things change

You say that men and women are equal, yet you want a guy that views you as a prize to chase you?... cheesy
Keep believing in your fairy tale.... it just might come true... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 4:15am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Yes and No! Because their physical side sometimes is a result of the past and people change! I wouldn't except less from a man if i'm on a wheel chair. If he wouldnt love me on a wheel chair he DOESN'T love me. Same thing goes with virginity. I would never marry a man because he thinks im beautiful so why should i marry a man because he wants a virgin. What if after you get married things change

Be careful, sweetie.

This is what happened to a girl J.boy sold some strong shyt and she smoked it all night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj3eguWupyQ&
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dabrake(m): 4:17am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

I DONT want a man chasing my virginity. I want a man to chase me! All my friends who are virgins have ended up marrying white men because a lot of you guys can not see beyond the physic of a woman. You want to know whether she is a virgin before you chase her. Those are not the kind of men we want! We want men who see's pass out physical attributes and look deeper into our heart. I must that's why many guys with this mindset end up with girls that have been around the block simply because you REFUSE to see beyond the physical attributes.
get it right. Any guy who chases a woman 'cause she's a virgin is an idiot. I do tell the girls I've dated that I do not expect them to be virgins. I'm after all-round character, attitude, intelligence . . . Most girls, virginity is their only asset, something that will take a split second to vanish, that's not the kind of girl I want. I go for a girl I want for keeps and not for shagging but that doesn't mean I will chase a girl for long, using stupid punchlines(that's if I would because I'm very original) for over 2 hours without success. I will rather use that 2 hours and watch arsenal football club lose to swansea.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 22, 2012
trolling:
i gbadun u for that "the fear of woman is he beginning of wisdom".im so in love with NL right now,i've been here for less than a month and im so loving it

My brother, women have dealt with me grin. They took complete advantage of my naivety and muguness. I believe, in my experience, that women are more treacherous and dubious than men in the the relationship arena, but popular culture erroneously labels men as the bad guys. Women understand how to play the game very well; it is almost as if it is innate.

After so many traumatic ordeals, I have finally arrived in the professional league. I am no longer a mumu.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by eagleeye2: 4:17am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

My dear DONT be fooled. I have NOT come across many naija men who has more than me. Stop fooling yourself. Not all men are richer than the ladies. Keep guarding you pocket because girls like me DON need you pooh.

Maybe Online, you have not seen. May I humbly remind you that I have heard that line of arguement used on a lot of MUGUs.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:18am On Dec 22, 2012
trolling:

[size=20pt]I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A VIRGIN!!!. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF OR DO YOU THINK SOME WOMEN DONT WANT VIRGINS AS WELL[/size]
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 22, 2012
omo_to_dun:

The fear of a woman is the beginning of wisdom.

Same here, bro... grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pleep(m): 4:19am On Dec 22, 2012
dabrake: get it right. Any guy who chases a woman 'cause she's a virgin is an idiot. I do tell the girls I've dated that I do not expect them to be virgins. I'm after all-round character, attitude, intelligence . . . Most girls, virginity is their only asset, something that will take a split second to vanish, that's not the kind of girl I want. I go for a girl I want for keeps and not for shagging but that doesn't mean I will chase a girl for long, using stupid punchlines(that's if I would because I'm very original) for over 2 hours without success. I will rather use that 2 hours and watch arsenal football club lose to swansea.
Oh shut up. Virginity is rare an admirable. Just because you like to date aids infested hookers don't disrespect the women who have virtue, and the men who like them.

ChopUrMoni:

[size=14pt]I name is because i like the song. Why do people keep taking about my name? I just like the song and DONT even know the meaning. GIVE ME BREAK FOR CHRIST SAKE[/size]
[size=30pt]
I WOULDN'T LOVE A WHITE MAN MANY LESS OR ANY MORE THAN I WOULD LOVE A BLACK MAN.
[/size]
I don't give a damn what you think about white men. You don't "love" any men you just want them to love you so you can steal their money. Glorified prostitututte.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 22, 2012
livialives:

Good for you cool

Good for us, love... grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 4:21am On Dec 22, 2012
omo_to_dun:

My brother, women have dealt with me grin. They took complete advantage of my naivety and muguness. I believe, in my experience, that women are more treacherous and dubious than men in the the relationship arena, but popular culture erroneously labels men as the bad guys. Women understand how to play the game very well; it is almost as if it is innate.

After so many traumatic ordeals, I have finally arrived in the professional league. I am no longer a mumu.
Glad u were able to get ur mumu switch off sharp sharp
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 4:21am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

[size=20pt]I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A VIRGIN!!!. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF OR DO YOU THINK SOME WOMEN DONT WANT VIRGINS AS WELL[/size]
last time i checked i dont remember seeing an hymen on my jones's

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: Oh shut up. Virginity is rare an admirable. Just because you like to date aids infested hookers don't disrespect the women who have virtue, and the men who like them.

I don't give a damn what you think about white men. You don't "love" any men you just want them to love you so you can steal their money. Glorified prostitututte.

How do you define "Virginity?"

Most of these lousy virgins have done or.al sex... undecided
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:24am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: oh shut up. Virginity is rare an admirable, just because you like to date aids infested hookers don't disrespect the women who have virtue, and the men who like them.

[size=14pt]STOP INSULTING WHITE MEN. THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS JUST LIKE YOU. UNLIKE YOU I DONT JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES. Did i ask you for anything Why are you insulting me. Because I don't care whether a guy is white or black You don't no me from a bar of shop. Why waste you energy. TAKE A CHILL PILL[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:25am On Dec 22, 2012
shymexx:

How do you define "Virginity?"

Most of these lousy virgins have done or.al sex... undecided

EXACTLY!! AND MAS*TURBATION TOO. YOU WONT BE BREAKING ANYTHING FOOL!!!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 22, 2012
Someone needs to save ChopUrMoni... grin

Where are the chics?? grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 4:26am On Dec 22, 2012
dabrake: get it right. Any guy who chases a woman 'cause she's a virgin is an idiot. I do tell the girls I've dated that I do not expect them to be virgins. I'm after all-round character, attitude, intelligence . . . Most girls, virginity is their only asset, something that will take a split second to vanish, that's not the kind of girl I want. I go for a girl I want for keeps and not for shagging but that doesn't mean I will chase a girl for long, using stupid punchlines(that's if I would because I'm very original) for over 2 hours without success. I will rather use that 2 hours and watch arsenal football club lose to swansea.
you sound brainwashed n high on skank. Y would a sane mind prefer a hoe who's got her nana battered to a pearl who's retained her dignity. Without veering off the fact that character's aren't totalling defined by the capacity to uphold virginity, but it inarguably is a coveted virtue. Common who's screwed ur brains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.