Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,122 members, 7,970,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:14 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70897 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 3:28am On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

be quiet my friend!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU_2eHaqRZE
young man get this trash off this site. Keep your filthy gay fantasies within ur borders.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 3:30am On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

thats why i said get to know her first, most guys dont really want to get to know the girl first, they only want to get to know her pum pum.

get to know her personality and take it from there, find out if you and her are on the same wavelength before you even venture anywhere near a bed, beleive me there is nothing better than being with a woman that you gell with on all levels, a woman you miss when you dont see her, a woman you cant wait to see at the end of the day, nothing beats that but to find a woman like that you have to be patient and take your time.

i cant imagine myself being with a woman that i cant have an intelligent conversation with.

chop knuckle jare, i cant stand a woman that i cant have an intelligent conversation with on all levels,eg religion,politics,current affairs, the romance conversations bore me out,it gets old
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 22, 2012
The next question should be: "when are women going to start pursuing men?"

We're equal(according to extreme feminists) and it's high time women started doing the chasing...what's good for the goose is good for the gander....

Big ups to feminism!! grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 3:31am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: Fuk chasing women. This post kinda pissed me off.

Can you believe the OP has 2 dumbasses that have been chasing her for 2 damn years, is she even a virgin? The only reason women want u to chase them is because it give them power and convinces you that they are some kinda prize. Like iff u are lucky to be to get with them. But the annoying part is women usually benefit more from relationships than men do.

Chasing is the mark of a stupid man with low self esteem.

Oh dear! shocked This is exactly the problem you DONT even believe that a woman is a prize. Thats really terrible! God help us. What does being a virgin have to do with being chased?. Its all about LOVE. Men even chase single mothers and i think its so romantic and expresses true love. Why do Nigerian men have this mentality... boy oh boy. I am in trouble ooo shocked. Thank God i have never dated a Nigerian man because this is some scary sh*t!!!. I can't date any guy that doesnt think im a trophy worth fighting for. Oh God... I so traumatized by a lot of your Nigerian men mentality but to come to think of it maybe its way you guys do you thing back home that encourages that mindset.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 3:32am On Dec 22, 2012
shymexx:

Bro.,you know I always agree with you comments, however, I disagree with this comment... The above is only suitable for a select few - the rest of these chicken heads should be treated like anything... Don't waste your time trying to get to know these chics when the first thing they always ask is: "what car do you drive?" Like you're applying to be their driver, or something... Another thing is, when they ask you what you do for a living - and you tell them you work as a professional with a company, the next dumb question they always ask is if the company is massive company... Like the name of the company determines the wages... Most are just superficial with nothing whatsoever to offer - so, why waste your precious time on them??

The funny thing is that, while you're "trying to get to know them" - taking them to nice restaurants and driving them around like a cab driver, a riffraff(typically a 419er with lose change) is somewhere smashing their pum to smithereens... grin

Better watch out before you become a victim, bro... grin
The most repulsive is the spontaneous questioning as to what you do for living.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 22, 2012
dick hardener: The most repulsive is the spontaneous questioning as to what you do for living.

Trust me!! grin

Asking how much you earn, name of company, and other crap...
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by bigsheg(m): 3:35am On Dec 22, 2012
Cos d men are just not there again...theyve become an endangered specie!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 3:37am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Oh dear! shocked This exactly the problem you DONT evn believe that a woman is a prize. Thats really terrible! God help us. What does being a virgin have to do with being chased?. Its all about LOVE. Men even chase single mothers and i think its so romantic and expresses true love. Why do Nigerian men have this mentality... boy oh boy. I am in trouble ooo shocked. Thank God i have never dated a Nigerian man because this is some scary sh*t!!!. I can't date any guy that doesnt think im a trophy worth fighting for. Oh God... I so traumatized by a lot of you Nigerian men mentality but to come to think of it maybe its way you guys do you thing back home that encourages that mindset.
i would consider you a trophy if u were a virgin but even at that if u take so much pride in your virginity like your sheet dont stink,then i'ma cut you off,aint gat time for that
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 3:37am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Oh dear! shocked This exactly the problem you DONT evn believe that a woman is a prize. Thats really terrible! God help us. What does being a virgin have to do with being chased?. Its all about LOVE. Men even chase single mothers and i think its so romantic and expresses true love. Why do Nigerian men have this mentality... boy oh boy. I am in trouble ooo shocked. Thank God i have never dated a Nigerian man because this is some scary sh*t!!!. I can't date any guy that doesnt think im a trophy worth fighting for. Oh God... I so traumatized by a lot of you Nigerian men mentality but to come to think of it maybe its way you guys do you thing back home that encourages that mindset.
Being a virgin would constitute a logical reason to press a little further, not a shit hole that has absorbed unimaginable bogus predecesors
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by eagleeye2: 3:37am On Dec 22, 2012
In all my dating life, I have only chased one girl and even at that, I had to be FIRM by giving her a time limit the chase will last. I chased her for three weeks, and I moved on (though we became friends and stayed friends).
Guys if you are an assesst, you will always have ladies. I started dating when I turned 20 and no time since then (over a decade) that I do not have an available puss.y
God blessed me with brain and added Jara by empowering me financially. If a lady is not adding much to your life, why waste precious time (time lost is lost forever).
Any Lady who wants to keep on with the hard to get status is simply not into you. Even if she later date you, she may be doing it out of a sense of PITY for all the time you have wasted. Or she have other USES for you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 3:40am On Dec 22, 2012
dick hardener: Being a virgin would constitute a logical reason to press a little, not a shit hole that has absorbed unimaginable bogus predecesors
damn...who wants a left-over as a trophy
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 3:40am On Dec 22, 2012
shymexx: The next question should be: "when are women going to start pursuing men?"

We're equal(according to extreme feminists) and it's high time women started doing the chasing...what's good for the goose is good for the gander....

Big ups to feminism!! grin cool

the feminism philosophy is ridiculously prevalent in my quarters, I'm like u all better grow what I got underneath.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 3:43am On Dec 22, 2012
trolling:
i would consider you a trophy if u were a virgin but even at that if u take so much pride in your virginity like your sheet dont stink,then i'ma cut you off,aint gat time for that

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy God HELP us ooo!!! What have naija men become Lord have mercy. A girl can lie to you that she's a virgin. A girls thats truly a virgin would not brag about her virginity because she has respect for herself. My best friend was a virgin util she got married at 30 a beautiful Ghanian girl. She married a white man because the black guys around us were all idiots with stupid mindsets. A man does not need to know whether i am a virgin he MUST pursue me the way I am regardless of my status, looks or virginity after he wins my heart then i will find out whether im a virgin or not. I DONT want a man chasing my virginity. I want a man to chase me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 3:43am On Dec 22, 2012
trolling:
damn...who wants a left-over as a trophy
grin grin grin. The baseless fronting constipates me
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by eagleeye2: 3:44am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

I can't date any guy that doesnt think im a trophy worth fighting for.

Why in Gods name will I put myself in harms way (literally & figuratively) FIGHTING for a Girl, who may at the end not even value what I sacrificed for her.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 3:49am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy God HELP us ooo!!! What have naija men become Lord have mercy. A girl can lie to you that she's a virgin. A girls thats truly a virgin would not brag about her virginity because she has respect for herself. My best friend was a virgin util she got married at 30 a beautiful Ghanian girl. She married a white man because the black guys around us were all idiots with stupid mindsets. A man does not need to know whether i am a virgin he MUST pursue me the way I am regardless of my status, looks or virginity after he wins my heart then i will find out whether im a virgin or not. I DONT want a man chasing my virginity. I want a man to chase me.
It's clear-cut you are in selfless pursuit of a bloke who's got his mumu switch in active mode. Goodluck on ur microscopical search.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dabrake(m): 3:49am On Dec 22, 2012
trolling:
this goes to show that success and wealth atrracts women,just look at how many women he had,i bet you if he was broke he wont have that many women.
guy, no let me vex. Him for even get 3 women?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:49am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Oh dear! shocked This is exactly the problem you DONT even believe that a woman is a prize. Thats really terrible! God help us. What does being a virgin have to do with being chased?. Its all about LOVE. Men even chase single mothers and i think its so romantic and expresses true love. Why do Nigerian men have this mentality... boy oh boy. I am in trouble ooo shocked. Thank God i have never dated a Nigerian man because this is some scary sh*t!!!. I can't date any guy that doesnt think im a trophy worth fighting for. Oh God... I so traumatized by a lot of your Nigerian men mentality but to come to think of it maybe its way you guys do you thing back home that encourages that mindset.

Sweetie, I know it is friday night but this is a bit too heavy.

Don't overdo this shyt because it is friday, the rule is puff, puff, pass.

Call your friends to come over and share this spliff with them, don't smoke it on your own throughout the night.

Prize? Trophy?

What planet is the spliff sending you to? Was it Travon or J.boy that supplied this variety to you? The shyt is hard core!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by eagleeye2: 3:50am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

. Thank God i have never dated a Nigerian man because this is some scary sh*t!!!.

And that is why you see a Greedy Bi,tch clean out an OYINBO man out of his hard earned money, all in the name of Marriage and Divorce in the Western World.
What I don't understand is Why Women Are So Selfish Beings?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 3:51am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

some naija men are not like most white men who worship women, or y do u think they kneel down for them,i already know yr answer....that is what romantic and gentlemen do...yeah right romqantic my arse
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 3:52am On Dec 22, 2012
dick hardener: Being a virgin would constitute a logical reason to press a little further, not a shit hole that has absorbed unimaginable bogus predecesors

I DONT want a man chasing my virginity. I want a man to chase me! All my friends who are virgins have ended up marrying white men because a lot of you guys can not see beyond the physic of a woman. You want to know whether she is a virgin before you chase her. Those are not the kind of men we want! We want men who see's pass out physical attributes and look deeper into our heart. I must that's why many guys with this mindset end up with girls that have been around the block simply because you REFUSE to see beyond the physical attributes.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 3:52am On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Sweetie, I no it is friday night but this is a bit too heavy.

Don't overdo this shyt because it is friday, the rule is puff, puff, pass.

Call your friends to come over and share this spliff with them, don't smoke it on your own through out the night.

Prize? Trophy?

What planet is the spliff sending you to? Was it Travon or J.boy that supplied this variety to you? The shyt is hard core!
grin grin u'r a fvcking retardd
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 3:53am On Dec 22, 2012
dabrake: guy, no let me vex. Him for even get 3 women?
wetin dey vex u?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 3:53am On Dec 22, 2012
trolling:
some naija men are not like most white men who worship women, or y do u think they kneel down for them,i already know yr answer....that is what romantic and gentlemen do...yeah right romqantic my arse

AHH!!! God have mercy! I guess my hope of marrying a Nigerian is EXTREMELY minimal. cry
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pleep(m): 3:54am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Thats why this topic annoyed me. Ladies like you want us (men) to value you and treat you like someone who is special and unique while you show us how little you regard our thoughts and feelings. I know you are not strong in the logic department, but try and look at the unfavorable dynamics of this situation. You are just a selfish little girl in a womans body, you want the dating situation to benefit you at the expense of what we want.

The fact of the matter is you are not a trophy, you are just a human being like anyone else. There is nothing about you that should make another person need to show you love for years on end without feeling any love himself.

And we really don't care what type of men you dated, we are Nigerians take it or leave it. If you don't like Nigerian men, there are a million other women who do.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 3:55am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

I DONT want a man chasing my virginity. I want a man to chase me! All my friends who are virgins have ended up marrying white men because a lot of you guys can not see beyond the physic of a woman. You want to know whether she is a virgin before you chase her. Those are not the kind of men we want! We want men who see's pass out physical attributes and look deeper into our heart. I must that's why many guys with this mindset end up with girls that have been around the block simply because you REFUSE to see beyond the physical attributes.
miss the physical sometimes to a large extent emblemitizes the state of ur heart.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 3:55am On Dec 22, 2012
eagle,eye:

And that is why you see a Greedy Bi,tch clean out an OYINBO man out of his hard earned money, all in the name of Marriage and Divorce in the Western World.
What I don't understand is Why Women Are So Selfish Beings?

"some women" NOT "all". blacks to it to blacks as well. Has nothing to do with color. It happens in 9ja too...
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pleep(m): 3:57am On Dec 22, 2012
"Some" sharks don't eat people, should men ignore the ones that do?

silly female logic 101

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 3:59am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

AHH!!! God have mercy! I guess my hope of marrying a Nigerian is EXTREMELY minimal. cry
didnt mean to make u cry,im not as harsh as u think,its just that this feminism,westernization of our women,pride, gender equality turns me off,i'm one of the most caring guy you'll ever come across,all my exes when i was in the "world" can attest to that cool
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 4:00am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

I can lend credence to ur hope. I'd indulge you stick with ur cook (hussy)
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 4:00am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

I can lend credence to ur hope. I'd indulge you stick with ur cook (hussy)
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:01am On Dec 22, 2012
dick hardener: miss the physical sometimes to a large extent emblemitizes the state of ur heart.

Yes and No! Because their physical side sometimes is a result of the past and people change! I wouldn't except less from a man if i'm on a wheel chair. If he wouldnt love me on a wheel chair he DOESN'T love me. Same thing goes with virginity. I would never marry a man because he thinks im beautiful so why should i marry a man because he wants a virgin. What if after you get married things change

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.