Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,087 members, 7,970,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70896 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 22, 2012
@freecocoa: Increase your ability to know a person's temperament, potential bad habits and other aspects of him so you can profile him immediately and know if he is the type that you can continue with. This assessment can only happens when u are out on dates with him...

I have gone out on dates with girls and after the first date, I never called them back because I spotted out who they were by downplaying myself and asking questions to find out just what type of girl I was dealing with!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:09am On Dec 22, 2012
k2039:

That's the real issue.

Become succesful, have money, a good career etc and the girls will chase you, in fact you have a wide variety to choose from.

A reasonable person will rather focus on achieving success in life than chase a girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPzDLGfyjw0
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2012
freecocoa: I'm supposed to know all I think I should about you in a week abi?

You best move along cos you don't want me.angry
I certainly wont be approaching a stranger, so she should have known some basic things about me.

Besides you can't know me well enough in a century, real life situations are dynamic.

But you certainly can predict how I will likely behave in a real life situation(though their may be deviation), I'm principled centered and that's all she has to know and work with, expecting to know anything more than that it's only a waste of time.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah well, I'd rather try and fail than not try at all.

And that's how cocoa see it.

Good luck with finding someone who's willing to wait forever - most guys won't be ars.ed to do that...

Time is money, love... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 22, 2012
Look at the men on this thread feeling like important people that are very important and don't waste time chasing girls. grin grin grin
Ok o, we have heard, you don't chase women. abeg you guyz should go and sleep.
See how they are talkng about how women are superficial creatures that run after rich guys as if men are not also superficial.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Zenanted(m): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2012
[b][/b]u can lose money chasing girls but cant lose girls chasing money ,dats d logic dat changed our minds[b][/b]et

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2012
A-40:

Why would I ask a girl out 4 times? Does she owe me money? I be Quasimodo? Hahaha for wetin!! The older us men get the more the pendulum swings in our favor anyway.

Swings like a fcking premier Russian steel demolition pendulum.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2012
freecocoa: And I'll say it again, I need to know somethings about that dude before going on a date with him, I'd rather know first then in the middle of it.

If he can't wait a few months then to abyss with him, it would only mean one thing to me which is that, it was never meant to be cos if it was, he'd be willing to wait, simple.

Keeping a guy waiting for 3 months does not mean you know him, it just means he is NOT valuable in the dating scene!

In 3, 4 years time if you are not in a serious relationship you would understand me!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by zebudaya(m): 12:14am On Dec 22, 2012
The price of Pussy has dropped to zero. All you need, is to have your own place, decent clothes and some confidence. Pussy will flock to you. Thanks to women's rights!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2012
Zenanted: [b][/b]u can lose money chasing girls but cant lose girls chasing money ,dats logic dat changed our mindset

Word! - M.O.B!!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2012
Are you kidding me ? This topic got 10 pages of attention ? Jeeeeez, this must be one hot topic.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2012
fellis: Look at the men on this thread feeling like important people that are very important and no time to waste chasing girls. grin grin grin
See how they are talkng about how women are superficial creatures that run after rich guys as if men are not also superficial.

Actually its not feeling important its common sense, the economy is harsh and only those with time dedicated to business can succeed so that amount of time spent chasing a woman is better spent on the business, same goes to both sex,Time is vital, you can never get time back but you can always be in a relationship at any point. that's my take. besides we are all materialistic anyway which is why money is vital.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 1ndidi2(f): 12:16am On Dec 22, 2012
O loRd! Sooo much animosity here about women

Someone said what makes a lady is d hole btw her legs! Daaaayuum

Guys why this hatred! Reading thru I felt like I was choking,it felt dark and eerie reading these comments

D women folk seem to be doomed!!

Is there any hope? Seeing as we are such a mess! What do u guys think is d solution?

When u hate and curse on women,remember that some were pushed into that life! I know of girls who their fathers don't give a frack about them!

When u treat women as valueless,nothing but a hole,she grows up that way!

When u give preferential treatment 2 ur male child,wen u tell her that d only thing she was born to do was to give birth,of course she must give birth for a rich man!

I suggest that since things are this bad then, u MEN,d husband material,d awesome ones,d decent ones,d good ones,d chosen ones,d moneymakers,d make money bitches follow,

If and when u get married 2moro- get INVOLVED in ur daughter's life-
Don't say she is just a she,its a woman thing or I have no bizness with women
Be the change u want to be, it starts with U! Start from her cradle to nurture her d way u want her to be! Stop talking and start working!

Since the current generation of women are doomed!this is d only solution to this problem- well except u KILL us all off

But then again u may say: I have no bizness involving in woman bizness!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by freecocoa(f): 12:16am On Dec 22, 2012
Abeg I'm tired, see time and I'm yet to get ready for bed, now I have to reheat my bath water just cos I'm arguing with you guys, mstcheew.

Anyways I've said my own and y'all can decide to jump from one girl to another if you like because you can't be patient, as for me, I've already got a man and I'm good with him. Incase you are wondering, yes he chased me for a while.

Una goodnight.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 22, 2012
zebudaya: The price of Pussy has dropped to zero. All you need, is to have your own place, decent clothes and some confidence. Pussy will flock to you. Thanks to women's rights!

ON POINT! Women actually shot themselves in the leg when they start the whole feminism movement!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:17am On Dec 22, 2012
sportfeva: @op:you thought right and that depict true love. Women should not fall easily but a way of testing the passion and maturity of the guy. I remember during my teenage days in FGC. Their was this girl i seems to love through studying her. When i finally approach her ƒor a date, she said she is into a serious relationship and i broke down easily. I told a close friend of mine then and he said that a fat lie. We argued but we reach a conclusion okay you go give a try. He did and they were dating. I was shocked and a shame. Mind you she told my friend the same as well but he was committed but at the end he was a player. Not the serious type like me considering the genesis which i state. It really change my mindset that even up to an engaged lady, i will still go ƒor if the love is there. So i reason with you. Nice article.

You failed in learning the lesson you were presented.

She did not date you, not because you were not persistent, but because you were not bad enough. That was what your friend had that worked.

You need to attend a chepsing masterclass.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Damon03(m): 12:18am On Dec 22, 2012
Zenanted: u can lose money chasing girls but cant lose girls chasing money ,dats d logic dat changed our minds et
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 12:19am On Dec 22, 2012
freecocoa: Btw I'm not in support of chasing a lady for years o cos I don't think any girl that really wants you would make you wait that long, where I don't agree with you guys is that you only have to ask a girl about 4 times.

A few months is ok in my opinion.
shege dan boroba. A few months why not a century
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by A40(m): 12:19am On Dec 22, 2012
fellis: Look at the men on this thread feeling like important people that are very important and don't waste time chasing girls. grin grin grin
Men are not superficial! If a man could phuck a girl in a cardboard box. He probably wouldn't buy a house

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 12:21am On Dec 22, 2012
shymexx:

GBAMEST...

And the more successful you become, the better the quality of chics you'll attract...

I just hope the guys will learn to comprehend simple statement like this and channel their energy to be more productive in life.

I concur.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by slimderek(m): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2012
lol
Na force?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 22, 2012
anyway Men pursing women, women pursuing relationships all is a waste of time, Success is paramount because tough times are coming and the last time i checked relationships don't pay bills money does.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 12:24am On Dec 22, 2012
shymexx:

The bone of contention is; what difference does it make

Finding out the basic things is just a fallacy, there are too many fakers out there, trust me...

Besides people are dynamic, they change with respect to situation and time(except in rare cases where their is a constant called principled center living where you can be sure they wont possibly change, but frankly the principle centered ones arent that hard to detect, you can see it from their lifestyle)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 22, 2012
1ndidi2: O loRd! Sooo much animosity here about women

Someone said what makes a lady is d hole btw her legs! Daaaayuum

Guys why this hatred! Reading thru I felt like I was choking,it felt dark and eerie reading these comments

D women folk seem to be doomed!!

Is there any hope? Seeing as we are such a mess! What do u guys think is d solution?

It isn't about animosity, it's the "rules of engagement."....

Women changed the game - however, guys have discovered a way to outmanoeuvre them...

PS: chivalry died a painful and sorrowful death time ago...
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2012
- Because Love has gone commercial.
- The good books said women were 'made' when Adam felt lonely and needed companionship, so now we have internet, BB, FaceBook, twitter and computer games amongst other companions so the need for companionship of a woman has reduced greatly. The English Premier League too is an anti-woman project. Men seem pre-occupied with many constructive distractions and companionship. The need for companionship has been influenced by cyber inventions. Women also have gone lesbian, as more men are not giving them desired attention. Its a pity, that our world has gone nuclear in our very eyes. Happy New year to all Pro-Mayans.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 12:30am On Dec 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Are you kidding me ? This topic got 10 pages of attention ? Jeeeeez, this must be one hot topic.
My comment on the thread will probably be up to a page.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by A40(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2012
shymexx: Who likes sports on the thread??

You lot need to peep how J. R. Smith denied K. Michelle on twitter - classic shiit..

Ol'girl thought she won the jackpot by clinging to "success" - however, my man denied her straight up...

That's what comes with success, you let them do the chasing and pick them....
Lol I heard that stuff too

Another example look at that ninja Iyanya just straight up slanging the D in the mouth of these Nollywood and Ghana based binches! One was moaning on Twitter some weeks back about how he dumped her which is ironic because she probably wouldn't have touched him with a 10ft pole back in the days when homeboy was a bartender
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:35am On Dec 22, 2012
shymexx:

It isn't about animosity, it's the "rules of engagement."....

Women changed the game - however, guys have discovered a way to outmanoeuvre them...

PS: chivalry died a painful and sorrowful death time ago...

Murdered by feminists!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 22, 2012
A-40:

Another example look at that ninja Iyanya just straight up slanging the D in the mouth of these Nollywood and Ghana based binches! One was moaning on Twitter some weeks back about how he dumped her which is ironic because she probably wouldn't have touched him with a 10ft pole back in the days when homeboy was a bartender
The guy was a bartender for real ?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2012
freecocoa: And I'll say it again, I need to know somethings about that dude before going on a date with him, I'd rather know first then in the middle of it.

If he can't wait a few months then to abyss with him, it would only mean one thing to me which is that, it was never meant to be cos if it was, he'd be willing to wait, simple.
that's fat lie if u are strongly attracted to him, u can't afford to loose him. This is an imaginary scenario. Man A comes to u,, u give him a hard time demanding he waits till infinity while Man B comes u,, stunning, wealthy, coolheaded and classy, ur dream man. I swear on my life u'll never keep him waiting or stress him out.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 22, 2012
A-40:

Lmao... grin

Money/success is the only language women understand... Only a fool would waste his precious time pursuing women when he can pursue money/success, achieve that, and come back to pick as many women as possible...

I wonder how many chics Seun has smashed just because nl is a success story... lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg I'm tired, see time and I'm yet to get ready for bed, now I have to reheat my bath water just cos I'm arguing with you guys, mstcheew.

Anyways I've said my own and y'all can decide to jump from one girl to another if you like because you can't be patient, as for me, I've already got a man and I'm good with him. Incase you are wondering, yes he chased me for a while.

Una goodnight.
Goodnight.

Think about it, I ask a girl out, I had to wait for atleast 3months after which her response was negative.

That simply means I lost, wasted my time, money on airtime, dates, I can go on and on.

So mathematically speaking with preference on probability, I will only exhibit extreme stupidity to wait for a girl knowing their is always a chance she may turn me down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.