Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,782 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? (1515 Views)

OPINIONS: Guyz How Do U React When Your Girlfriend Tells U This? / If Ya Homie Is Dating A Girl You Beeped Would You Tell Him Or No??? / What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? by eveseh(f): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2006
i know one of my friend and she have her own friend too,
one day she ask her friend to go out with her boyfriend,
and her bestfriend did what she told her,she went with her friend boyfriend,

and than my friend who told her friend to go out with her boyfriend she's now jaloers

the boy cant look at her again,the boy now look up to the new girl,

so what do u guys thinka bout this,
Re: What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? by lunafish(f): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2006
You say Bleep no!
It will just create trouble later on.
Double dating is one thing but sending your significant other
out with your friend is just sick. For what?
Re: What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? by lunafish(f): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2006
NOTICE: THE MODERATOR REPLACES THE F-WORD WITH "MESS"
Re: What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? by eveseh(f): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2006
lunafish:

NOTICE: THE MODERATOR REPLACES THE F-WORD WITH "MESS"

well my sista,even if ya friend tells you that,
u chouldnt do it maybe she just wanna see which kinda friend
u are,
Re: What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? by curiousNja(f): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2006
Two words: BAD IDEA!!!
Until you are solidified in the relationship like married for a few years, I wouldn't do something like that. I am secure in my relationships but this is a bit much. What, am I asking him to talk her into a menage a throis with us or what?
Re: What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? by Akinagirl(f): 12:18am On Apr 22, 2007
ill just ask her, uhhh why?
Re: What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2007
i know the kind of friend's i roll with and the guyz i befriend are usually one in a million guy
Re: What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2007
i think the two friends are both sick, especially the girl thats jealous, in fact, they are bunch of sick people. angry
Re: What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? by mamaput(f): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2007
Whats sick about it.
i have gone out with my sisters boyfriend and she with mine. No story came out of it. was just a way of getting to know the person better and it was arranged, BUT (big BUT) it should not be a habit.
A dinner is fine. but club or swimming must not be.Not to talk of visiting him in his house thats a no go. well it could happen that you are strand in a town were he lives.
Re: What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? by 190: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2008
abeg mak una wait o
didnt u guys see the xmas english the poster had up 4 grabs there
while tryin 2 explain herself abi una blind,how una take read am sef
Re: What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? by chamotex(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2008
I don't even undrstand what is going on here
Re: What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend? by 190: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2008
abeg mak una wait o
didnt u guys see the xmas english the poster had up 4 grabs there
while tryin 2 explain herself abi una blind,how una take read am sef

(1) (Reply)

The Anger / Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number / Relationship Is A Disease!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.