Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,825 members, 7,882,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies (3134 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
If someone is not willing to put a
ring on your finger or marry you,
DON'T give them the benefits of
marriage.

If they think that you
are good enough to sleep with,
... let them first make God smile by thinking that you are good
enough to marry first.

Do not let
someone make you sin by making
you a mother when
they are not willing to make you
a wife.

Guys being the first cut won't make her
stay with u forever and Girls
having his baby won't make him
stay with you either.

If I can read a magazine for free, what
is the purpose of buying it? That's why some magazines
come with a seal, coz they know
that you will really appreciate its
value and pay the price first.

Its time to seal off your life, even if
you are no longer a virgin you can still bring back your value and let someone pay off the price first
or else they will just read you
and dump you for another one.

This is one of the reason why
some people are not getting married. Its time to seal off and show your true value.

2 Likes

Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by badmarket: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
smh!
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by dmcdad: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
Nice one bruv... I just hope ladies will live and learn from stuffs like this. It really pisses me off the way and manner a lot of ladies give out their punny thinking that a guy will leave if they don't, and at the same time, eventually losing the guy because he never meant to stay.

Sometimes, it is not the fault of the men, as there are lots of ladies out there too who can't just hold themselves together without sex, and thereby compelling the guy to do the needful. Only if the see things rightly would a lot of them restore the dignity they deserve.

A lot might even find this piece offensive, while some will applaud you for putting up such but in real life will do otherwise...

Ladies hearken to this and gain the respect and dignity you really deserve.
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by luvmijeje(f): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
op thanks 4 those words of wisdom.
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
What about words of advice to men to be responsible to the society they live in afterall they are to be the leaders and the best leaders lead by example.

Which is why majority of men end up with fairly used that they all want to avoid.I love how what goes ard comes around. Life is indeed beautiful. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by larrymoore(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
May God helps all d unmarried ladies to d right path and partners.
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
May God help all the unmarried men to the right path and partner! wink
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
dmcdad: Nice one bruv... I just hope ladies will live and learn from stuffs like this. It really pisses me off the way and manner a lot of ladies give out their punny thinking that a guy will leave if they don't, and at the same time, eventually losing the guy because he never meant to stay.

Sometimes, it is not the fault of the men, as there are lots of ladies out there too who can't just hold themselves together without sex, and thereby compelling the guy to do the needful. Only if the see things rightly would a lot of them restore the dignity they deserve.

A lot might even find this piece offensive, while some will applaud you for putting up such but in real life will do otherwise...

Ladies hearken to this and gain the respect and dignity you really deserve.
i also hope they learn to know their worth too.. I've replied your mail.
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
andromida: May God help all the unmarried men to the right path and partner! wink
heaven help those who help themselves.. you must have heard that before
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
andromida: What about words of advice to men to be responsible to the society they live in afterall they are to be the leaders and the best leaders lead by example.

Which is why majority of men end up with fairly used that they all want to avoid.I love how what goes ard comes around. Life is indeed beautiful. cheesy
busy criticising when you guys were the ones that make it so so cheap... Maybe you should give us guys too some words
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by dmcdad: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
laykhorn: i also hope they learn to know their worth too.. I've replied your mail.

Yeah you are right... There are more to being cheap than saying yes to a guy on the first date. They should take note of that.

Replied your email.
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by dmcdad: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
luvmijeje: op thanks 4 those words of wisdom.

God bless you wherever you are..

@andromida... <<<Instead of you to take the message and forget about the messenger, the reverse is the case for you and many like you...

Instead of them to take the lesson and see how to work in-line with it, they would want to refer the same matter against a guy. I am not saying men don't falter in their own way. If a one wants to raise issues about men, then do that on a new thread rather than counter men on a thread meant to educate the ladies.

That's why some of you will never learn.
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by dmcdad: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
andromida: May God help all the unmarried men to the right path and partner! wink

Amen!!! Since most of you ladies have decided to be too benevolent and magnanimous with your punny, it's only God that would really help us out in finding virtuous ones unlike you... (Una dey do "givers never lack" for una punny. Lol)
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
dmcdad:

@andromida... <<<Instead of you to take the message and forget about the messenger, the reverse is the case for you and many like you...

Instead of them to take the lesson and see how to work in-line with it, they would want to refer the same matter against a guy. I am not saying men don't falter in their own way. If a one wants to raise issues about men, then do that on a new thread rather than counter men on a thread meant to educate the ladies.

Instead of you too to take the message and leave the messenger but no here we go.......... And so sowwwie there aren't many like me. cheesy
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by bingbagbo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
thanks for the advice undecided
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
dmcdad:

Amen!!! Since most of you ladies have decided to be too benevolent and magnanimous with your punny, it's only God that would really help us out in finding virtuous ones unlike you... (Una dey do "givers never lack" for una punny. Lol)
dmcdad:

Instead of you too to take the message and leave the messenger but no here we go.......... And so sowwwie there aren't many like me. cheesy
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by dmcdad: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
andromida:

I don't mean to disrespect you in whatever way buh if you are who you claim, then you shouldn't have come up with this post "What about words of advice to men to be responsible to the society they live in afterall they are to be the leaders and the best leaders lead by example. Which is why majority of men end up with fairly used that they all want to avoid.I love how what goes ard comes around. Life is indeed beautiful" and this "May God help all the unmarried men to the right path and partner!".

Personally I wouldn't do so cause I know I ain't like that. So, if you know you ain't among such groups being discussed, you had better refrain from countering it so you don't give people a wrong impression about you. Because often times, people who tend to counter pieces like this are guilty of it, and thereby making them to be fussy. Okay?
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
If se ain't good enough to marry, she should not be good enough to sleep with.

That should be the golden rule

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
Mynd_44: If se ain't good enough to marry, she should not be good enough to sleep with.

That should be the golden rule
For men
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
laykhorn:
For men
Yup
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yup
I agree but only when you're offered punny and you decline to f*ck will others adopt... Charity begins at home. Until d ANIMASHAUNs seal the source of the surplus thing wil guys hold. Dem no fit force them open toto naaa
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
dmcdad:

I don't mean to disrespect you in whatever way buh if you are who you claim, then you shouldn't have come up with this post "What about words of advice to men to be responsible to the society they live in afterall they are to be the leaders and the best leaders lead by example. Which is why majority of men end up with fairly used that they all want to avoid.I love how what goes ard comes around. Life is indeed beautiful" and this "May God help all the unmarried men to the right path and partner!".

Personally I wouldn't do so cause I know I ain't like that. So, if you know you ain't among such groups being discussed, you had better refrain from countering it so you don't give people a wrong impression about you. Because often times, people who tend to counter pieces like this are guilty of it, and thereby making them to be fussy. Okay?

I really do not care for you and others respect and disrespect. Why must I toeline your thoughts and opinion.Abeg free me make better men take better advice jor.
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Koolking(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
laykhorn: If someone is not willing to put a
ring on your finger or marry you,
DON'T give them the benefits of
marriage.

Are rings on fingers guarantee for marriage? Even legally married couples break up, how much more a single girl that has been deceived with a ring on her finger. You need not kill yourself, what is yours will be yours.
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
laykhorn:
I agree but only when you're offered punny and you decline to f*ck will others adopt... Charity begins at home. Until d ANIMASHAUNs seal the source of the surplus thing wil guys hold. Dem no fit force them open toto naaa
Charity begins with you. Must you do things cos others do it?
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by P4VS20: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
the earlier we understand that MOST GUYS GIVE LOVE FOR SEX AND MOST GIRLS GIVE SEX FOR LOVE, the lesser we blame ourselves. if he starts showing love accept it, if you with hold sex for a long time, u will reveal the intention of his heart n park his ass to the curbs sharp sharp. on the other hand, if you think giving him sex will make me love you more, mhen u re on a very loooong thing. if you attribute expressions of love to material things, you just shot yourself in the foot and will give sex for money forsure. which means u dont even consider yourself something of worth.
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Caracta(f): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hmmm. Nice thread. Ladies need to respect themselves. Jeez, why can't people just keep their legs closed?
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by dmcdad: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
andromida:

I really do not care for you and others respect and disrespect. Why must I toeline your thoughts and opinion.Abeg free me make better men take better advice jor.

I see...
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Charity begins with you. Must you do things cos others do it?

and what tells you I sleep with just about any girls that opens leg for me?
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
P4VS20: the earlier we understand that MOST GUYS GIVE LOVE FOR SEX AND MOST GIRLS GIVE SEX FOR LOVE, the lesser we blame ourselves. if he starts showing love accept it, if you with hold sex for a long time, u will reveal the intention of his heart n park his ass to the curbs sharp sharp. on the other hand, if you think giving him sex will make me love you more, mhen u re on a very loooong thing. if you attribute expressions of love to material things, you just shot yourself in the foot and will give sex for money forsure. which means u dont even consider yourself something of worth.
Gbam!!!
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Caracta: Hmmm. Nice thread. Ladies need to respect themselves. Jeez, why can't people just keep their legs closed?
Thats the main point they should get into their incorrigible skull?
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by dmcdad: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
Caracta: Hmmm. Nice thread. Ladies need to respect themselves. Jeez, why can't people just keep their legs closed?

Abi oooo
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2012
Mitschew, another post another wannabe wise man. BTW,I never knew it was a sin to be an unwed mother. People like you are the reason girls would rather abort their babies than become a mother before being married.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? / Ladies Are The Ones Who Determine If A Man Should Take Them Serious. / What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.