Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies (3135 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
They don't want their worth and value to be measured by what they have or have achieved (cos its probably not much), so never let anyone measure ur value according to how many times u open ur legs grin if u want to open them 24/7 or lift that asssss all day long its ur assssss u do whatever u want wit it. They want u to be satisfied by what they have to offer but they always expect more from u...smh nonsense if u listen to these fools u will die a sexually frustrated woman
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Additional food for thought! for the ladies.

Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: They don't want their worth and value to be measured by what they have or have achieved (cos its probably not much), so never let anyone measure ur value according to how many times u open ur legs grin if u want to open them 24/7 or lift that asssss all day long its ur assssss u do whatever u want wit it. They want u to be satisfied by what they have to offer but they always expect more from u...smh nonsense if u listen to these fools u will die a sexually frustrated woman
Mondi! You are the ideal jackasss role model for other nimcompoop to look up to.. If I can just for a moment be frank and on the side of you ladies and all you can say is sh1t, then you're a really fo0ling on here, no real personality... Wait! Aint you supposed to be married?
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bludeville: Mitschew, another post another wannabe wise man. BTW,I never knew it was a sin to be an unwed mother. People like you are the reason girls would rather abort their babies than become a mother before being married.
you mean you dnt understand that simple parable? C'mon! In the real sense, i meant bein serious
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by P4VS20: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bludeville: Mitschew, another post another wannabe wise man. BTW,I never knew it was a sin to be an unwed mother. People like you are the reason girls would rather abort their babies than become a mother before being married.

meeecheeew, another comment, another wannabe intelligent gal. btw, u didnt get the simple parable? OMG! really?. People like you are the reason the statement "ask questions if you dont understand" was coined.

pls delete yourself from the thread jo, you are increasing the time and energy it takes to scroll down jare.
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2012
laykhorn:
Mondi! You are the ideal jackasss role model for other nimcompoop to look up to.. If I can just for a moment be frank and on the side of you ladies and all you can say is sh1t, then you're a really fo0ling on here, no real personality... Wait! Aint you supposed to be married?
the day NL becomes ur father's forum only then will u tell me wch kind of advice not to give angry every woman has the right to do whatever she wants wit her cookie jus as much as a man can do whatever he wants wit his 3rd leg...so please keep quiet
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by dmcdad: 6:48am On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: the day NL becomes ur father's forum only then will u tell me wch kind of advice not to give angry every woman has the right to do whatever she wants wit her cookie jus as much as a man can do whatever he wants wit his 3rd leg...so please keep quiet

Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2012
laykhorn:
you mean you dnt understand that simple parable? C'mon! In the real sense, i meant bein serious
You said and I quote "Do not make someone make you sin by making you a mother when they are not willing to make you a wife'
Dude,then you had the stupidity to call your silly writeup a parable, lmfao
P4VS20:

meeecheeew, another comment, another wannabe intelligent gal. btw, u didnt get the simple parable? OMG! really?. People like you are the reason the statement "ask questions if you dont understand" was coined.

pls delete yourself from the thread jo, you are increasing the time and energy it takes to scroll down jare.
Fool buzz off. If you are looking for someone to cross swords with, I'm way out of your league, but I'm sure a few of the kids in Kindergarten are right in your field. This article is ludicrous and you sound like you're itching for a fight. Go fill yourself somewhere else
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: They don't want their worth and value to be measured by what they have or have achieved (cos its probably not much), so never let anyone measure ur value according to how many times u open ur legs grin if u want to open them 24/7 or lift that asssss all day long its ur assssss u do whatever u want wit it. They want u to be satisfied by what they have to offer but they always expect more from u...smh nonsense if u listen to these fools u will die a sexually frustrated woman
GBAM.!!!
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2012
While u are closing those legs (u even have hair long enough to make a lacewig wit), ur future husband is opening a dozen legs a day grin
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2012
Bludeville:
GBAM.!!!
grin
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Mynd44: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2012
Mondi is killing em with some serious truth here
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Mondi is killing em with some serious truth here
good morning I hope u had a lovely christmas day smiley
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Mynd44: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: good morning I hope u had a lovely christmas day smiley
Yeah
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Mondi is killing em with some serious truth here
Wat do yu call truth? D fact dat she is exposing her cheap attribute? Or d insecurity dat has obviously turned her into ∕̴Ɩ frustrated fuckaholic gf? Mtcheeewww tink again dude serzly cos I knw its just ur game, U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna get ∕̴Ɩ lil sum'm
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2012
irpheezy:
Wat do yu call truth? D fact dat she is exposing her cheap attribute? Or d insecurity dat has obviously turned her into ∕̴Ɩ frustrated fuckaholic gf? Mtcheeewww tink again dude serzly cos I knw its just ur game, U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna get ∕̴Ɩ lil sum'm
I have an aunt who thinks just like u...u know what she does, she judges everyone else and calls them all sorts of names whilst her husband is busy shagg.ing half of SA grin grin grin. The type that insults every other woman jus to get males on NL to praise her kikiki... Mynd is not like other guys off NL he is quite a gentleman and he knows his boundaries
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by fuckluv(f): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2012
Caracta: Hmmm. Nice thread. Ladies need to respect themselves. Jeez, why can't people just keep their legs closed?
grin because they need fresh air cheesy
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Mynd44: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2012
irpheezy:
You think? How many ladies have you slept with?

We love to say women should not sleep around while we do the same thing. How wise is that?
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I have an aunt who thinks just like u...u know what she does, she judges everyone else and calls them all sorts of names whilst her husband is busy shagg.ing half of SA grin grin grin. The type that insults every other woman jus to get males on NL to praise her kikiki... Mynd is not like other guys off NL he is quite a gentleman and he knows his boundaries
Dude, I don't nid anyone 2praise ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ε̲̣̣̣̥ aii? I'm all abt respect nd self esteem. D fact dt ur ∕̴Ɩ gf doesn't turn U̶̲̥̅̊ into ∕̴Ɩ. Protective sex slave 4 cryin out loud, smh.....
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2012
irpheezy:
Dude, I don't nid anyone 2praise ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ε̲̣̣̣̥ aii? I'm all abt respect nd self esteem. D fact dt ur ∕̴Ɩ gf doesn't turn U̶̲̥̅̊ into ∕̴Ɩ. Protective sex slave 4 cryin out loud, smh.....
I never said become someone else' s slave... I said she can do as she pleases i.e. when she wants to, not when she is forced or manipulated into it
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
andromida: What about words of advice to men to be responsible to the society they live in afterall they are to be the leaders and the best leaders lead by example.

Which is why majority of men end up with fairly used that they all want to avoid.I love how what goes ard comes around. Life is indeed beautiful. cheesy
abi o. you took the words right out of my mouth.lol.mshewww
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by P4VS20: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bludeville:
You said and I quote "Do not make someone make you sin by making you a mother when they are not willing to make you a wife'

Fool buzz off. If you are looking for someone to cross swords with, I'm way out of your league, but I'm sure a few of the kids in Kindergarten are right in your field. This article is ludicrous and you sound like you're itching for a fight. Go fill yourself somewhere else

YAWN! get over it quick.....
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by giftmurphy(f): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
noted
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
Bludeville:
how insensible some f00ls can be... I dont have your time
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by laykhorn(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
mondi_cheeks: the day NL becomes ur father's forum only then will u tell me wch kind of advice not to give angry every woman has the right to do whatever she wants wit her cookie jus as much as a man can do whatever he wants wit his 3rd leg...so please keep quiet
what's the essence of the bolded... you just showcased your immaturity at its peak.
Re: A Piece Of Advice for single Ladies by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
laykhorn:
what's the essence of the bolded... you just showcased your immaturity at its peak.
my point being no one should tell me wat to and wat not to post, I'm entitled to posting whatever I like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doing The Wrong Thing At The Wrong Time (picture) / On Girls Paying Their Own Bride Price / Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.