Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,386 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (181953 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by WackyJ1(m): 1:32am On Feb 23, 2013
OCTAVO:
I have no intention for e-fight. But i can't stand any ediot referring back to my post in a disgusting manner.
Disgusting posts will be referred to in like manner
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2013
Finally, I have to subscribed to Airtel 1GB for N1,200 this morning, after seeing that it is over with the Glo BB plans on non BB devices. To be very candid here, the Glo speed on E sign is by far better than the Airtel speed on H sign. Therefore, with just few minutes into using Airtel on my Galaxy Y Pro Duos phone, I say I really missed Glo. Location is Yola. Good morning all.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2013
OCTAVO:
So you mean this all about you? It's only your own selfish interest you are protecting? What about the interest of others? So you mean it's you first before others? I see the kind of leader you can be. All you did was to simply outrule the suggestion of whatsapp? Which in every sense is better and safer than facebook. Mehn I detest your personal interest in this. And fyi there's nothing bad in running the two together! I expected you to come up with that sensible idea in order to balance the situation. But your personal interest in facebook won't let you do that. And fyi, either you like it or not, we are going to create the whatsapp group and run it alongside with fb simultaneously.
I don't think my position has anything to do with 'thinking about myself' thesis you raised. I was only stating a fact about myself and you took it wrongly. Anyway, our primary aim is to join forces to challenge unequal treatment we are been given by our telecoms service providers. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2013
luluosas:
I don't think my position has anything to do with 'thinking about myself' thesis you raised. I was only stating a fact about myself and you took it wrongly. Anyway, our primary aim is to join forces to challenge unequal treatment we are been given by our telecoms service providers. Thank you.
Yeah, I indeed took it wrongly. Well, thanks for understanding. All thesame I'm sorry for that.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2013
luluosas: Finally, I have to subscribed to Airtel 1GB for N1,200 this morning, after seeing that it is over with the Glo BB plans on non BB devices. To be very candid here, the Glo speed on E sign is by far better than the Airtel speed on H sign. Therefore, with just few minutes into using Airtel on my Galaxy Y Pro Duos phone, I say I really missed Glo. Location is Yola. Good morning all.
yeah that is my issue with that service,airtel has the worst service ever in nigeria..even multilinks try,i dnt even get a steady edge talkless of 3g. Which makes we wonder how come u even have HSPDA.i think we need to drive those indians out of naija.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by bigtt76(f): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2013
Making up @luluosas and @OCTAVO.... and they lived happily ever after <teary eyed> never seen this on NL before a new precedence I must confess. Bravo guys

4 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by weezii(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
yeah that is my issue with that service,airtel has the worst service ever in nigeria..even multilinks try,i dnt even get a steady edge talkless of 3g. Which makes we wonder how come u even have HSPDA.i think we need to drive those indians out of naija.
sorry about that bro, down here in the east, we have 3.5G and blazin like what i dont know. Its very efficient down here infact if not the best of them. Right now thats whats am using too. My Glo BIS jus expired today without me using it at all
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2013
OCTAVO:
Yeah, I indeed took it wrongly. Well, thanks for understanding. All thesame I'm sorry for that.
You are most welcome. We are brothers and no need to fight one another why our thieving telecoms operators keep smiling to the banks at our detriment.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2013
bigtt76: Making up @luluosas and @OCTAVO.... and they lived happily ever after <teary eyed> never seen this on NL before a new precedence I must confess. Bravo guys
Yes ooooooo. We all are fighting one cause. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
In fact, I can't even understand how Glo with ordinary 2G is beating Airtel with their so called 3.5G network in Yola.
If the issue continues like this at the expiration of this current plan, I may bitterly subscribe to Glo again even though it's more expensive.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by WackyJ1(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2013
Mehn here in Benin I'm flexing airtel i'm pretty much relieved to be back on airtel because glo's speed was too slow. Imagine 4kb /s in the evening. In the day you can have just 30kb/s on average but airtel can give you 100something kb/s in the day and at night more than 250kb/s. I guess it all depends on one's locations. Their network must be poor in the northern sides
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2013
brigthak: i think Glo has finaly block this stuff
It is over my friend. I am most sadden with the fact that, a lot of people lose their hard earned resources to it. Imagine somebody subscribing on Sunday morning and the service stopped working same Sunday night. It is very painful and annoying to be sincere.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Daraplato(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2013
It's over for glo. Make we turn this topic into Airtel blackberry plan for non blackberry devices. Abi?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2013
WackyJ1: Mehn here in Benin I'm flexing airtel i'm pretty much relieved to be back on airtel because glo's speed was too slow. Imagine 4kb /s in the evening. In the day you can have just 30kb/s on average but airtel can give you 100something kb/s in the day and at night more than 250kb/s. I guess it all depends on one's locations. Their network must be poor in the northern sides
Yes, location plays a great deal in network stability and usage but, this is not an excuse for Airtel not to deliver high quality service, since they are boasting of covering Nigeria with their 3.5G network. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2013
Daraplato: It's over for glo. Make we turn this topic into Airtel blackberry plan for non blackberry devices. Abi?
No need as there was a thread for that before this very thread on Glo BB. You can check it out here on the link below. Thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/1112654/airtel-bb-plan-rocks-pc
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kingdamix(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2013
To be sincere, Glo f**k me up.. #BigTime, coz I still have 3071mb left..
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2013
kingdamix: To be sincere, Glo f**k me up.. #BigTime, coz I still have 3071mb left..
It's same here my friend as I still have 1255MB on my subscription.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DeeOneBangin: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2013
Its finally over *sad face*.......... Its high time we all switched to Airtel bb plan on our Pc's & non bb devices OR Mtn bis plan on our Pc's with VPN.

I use mtn bis on my pc tho
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kingdamix(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2013
luluosas:
It's same here my friend as I still have 1255MB on my subscription.
I still can't help but hope that somebody will crack the new APN
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Its finally over *sad face*.......... Its high time we all switched to Airtel bb plan on our Pc's & non bb devices OR Mtn bis plan on our Pc's with VPN.

I use mtn bis on my pc tho
Please, can you tether the VPN MTN BIS on your pc?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kingdamix(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
I learnt that the MTN's BIS is just 200mb which isn't enough and again what is VPN and can it work?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by MrSinister(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
kingdamix: I learnt that the MTN's BIS is just 200mb which isn't enough and again what is VPN and can it work?

MTN is unlimited my dear!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ITbomb(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
puskin: I believe the NL PM still works.

It doesn't work.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DeeOneBangin: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
Its unlimted bro, use it with sandwich VPN (premium)

kingdamix: I learnt that the MTN's BIS is just 200mb which isn't enough and again what is VPN and can it work?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DeeOneBangin: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Bro am yet to try it, will update u once I try it sha.

luluosas:
Please, can you tether the VPN MTN BIS on your pc?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
Bro am yet to try it, will update u once I try it sha.

Ok. I will be waiting for the update. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
a friend of mine on bis is rocking wit diz two apn on non blackberry phone.he use nokia e73 phone.hope it work 4 u.they re uk.blackberry.net or blackberry.uk note he tried it wit #0.00 nd his social week.best of luck.no spread d apn abeg o

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
Its unlimted bro, use it with sandwich VPN (premium)

So, how much are you paying for the VPN monthly?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
nsidible: a friend of mine on bis is rocking wit diz two apn on non blackberry phone.he use nokia e73 phone.hope it work 4 u.they re uk.blackberry.net or blackberry.uk note he tried it wit #0.00 nd his social week.best of luck.no spread d apn abeg o
have tried it its not working but only connecting. Try ask that your friend if there is another setting he's using. Pls our money can't just go like that. Pls

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by WHOSEMAN(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hello ouz,abeg i have G-BAM megabyte on my fone but Glo is stl deducting ma money o.Pls hlp!!!
REGARDS

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (102)

How To See Hidden Number That Call You / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.