Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,129 members, 7,946,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Oau Freshers In The House : Drop Ya Info - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Freshers In The House : Drop Ya Info (743 Views)

Advice To Freshers In Nigerian Higher Institutions / Oau Freshers To Resume Jan 17 / Oau Freshers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Freshers In The House : Drop Ya Info by dametallic(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2008
Well,am just chilling over here at the "Angola hall" cybercafe browsing through nairaland and something cropped into my mind, and its that i wanna see the great nairalanders that i talk to on the forum, so the thing is i want every fresher that has been admitted into Oau should drop their nickname and their room and hall, if ya dont mind,
am dmt
angola hall block A room 3
Re: Oau Freshers In The House : Drop Ya Info by lloydhill(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2008
whats up my guy, how is it going i am a fresher in ife, i am in awo,block 1,2nd floor, and my nickname is shegzine, so whats good now hook up you latter.
Re: Oau Freshers In The House : Drop Ya Info by jamoskky(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2008
I congratulate all of you that has been granted admission, but can someone tell me when the second batch will be release
Re: Oau Freshers In The House : Drop Ya Info by dametallic(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
dont tell me it is just only the other guy and i got chosen from the great nairaland , nairalanders dont disappoint me, and lloydhill ,i go contact you, no worry, nothing do you
Re: Oau Freshers In The House : Drop Ya Info by lloydhill(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2008
hey guy,na woman you think say go respond to your mail, anyhow sha you don register for moz 101 na special elective besides he dey near your hostel , i beg make sure you carry am over so you go fit repeat till final year, hahahahahaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, one love
Re: Oau Freshers In The House : Drop Ya Info by dametallic(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2008
uhm hum, nothing do you, u sabi say i sabi your room so i fit come blast you there , well just kidding, but i didnt write this coz of chics, cos i am surrounded by chics so aint lookiong 4 one on nairaland, was just suprised d only reply i got was 4rm you and i 4 don holla you but you sabi how registration be, moreover na you dey look 4 chic, i see your post wey be say you drop your number and your real name looking for a chic to hook up with but whatever sha , nothing do you, me get focus brother wotaguan
Re: Oau Freshers In The House : Drop Ya Info by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2008
Hi Great OAU Freshers in the house.Its really great to be in school.I'm Olaolu, stay in FAJ; hall,block 2 Room 006 at the basement. Great Ife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Oau Freshers In The House : Drop Ya Info by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
Hi Great OAU Freshers in the house.Its really great to be in school.I'm Olaolu, stay in FAJ; hall,block 2 Room 006 at the basement. Great Ife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Oau Freshers In The House : Drop Ya Info by sulymon(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2008
hi guyz, i.m happy for what you guyz doing there, i pray God almighty will give us knowledge n understanding to put through, actually i.m still at home, strogling to take another form, we shall join you guyz very soon, sulymon

(1) (Reply)

Acca & Cisa Payments / Ume And Calculators / Any University Of Ibadan Student Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.