Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,443 members, 7,974,821 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ume And Calculators - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ume And Calculators (746 Views)

University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / University Of Ibadan: Post Ume And De Screenin Registration Commences / JAMB To Combine University (UME) and Polytechnic Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ume And Calculators by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 26, 2008
please anyone connected to JAMB in anyway should held me extend my complaint to them. why are calculators allowed in some centres and not allowed in others. there is no doubt that a calculator will help a candidate overcome some mathematical questions faster and easier. let them allow all centers use calculators if they relly want to allow it, why should some candidates use calculators and others do not. that is extremely unfair.
Re: Ume And Calculators by showskill(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2008
One center is best legacy while other is greatest Epidemic,
Re: Ume And Calculators by bank2112(f): 7:07am On May 28, 2008
my younger bro wrote the last jamb and at his centre n guys brought in their phones n were playn musics 4m their phone. that shows the degraded system in nigeria. during our time we wer scared of police invigilators and jail. although they allowed us us calc.

(1) (Reply)

Any Part Time Form Selling In Lagos Now / Admission Into Uniport! / Unilag's Elect/elect Addmission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.