Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,413 members, 7,929,294 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:19 PM

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Drink Alcohol / Wine? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Drink Alcohol / Wine? (1051 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / What The Bible Says About Drinking Alcohol (wine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Drink Alcohol / Wine? by afolabisegun(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
I am so happy I came across this topic on net, and I wish I could discuss along with my fellow Christians.
If you dont have any reasonable contribution just look and watch.

Here comes the question (what does bible say's about taking alcohol? what does God Say's About? Is It A Hell punishment when A christian Drink Alcoholic drinks? The wines mentioned in the bible are they alcoholic or ordinary?) I hope you can contribute now and say something about the questions. God bless
Re: Is It A Sin For A Christian To Drink Alcohol / Wine? by jhydebaba(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
*takes back seat and grab my alomo mixed with turbo king as well as mac dowells*
Re: Is It A Sin For A Christian To Drink Alcohol / Wine? by ooman(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
Is it a sin for a xtian to drink water?

Too much of everything is bad.

(1) (Reply)

The Fundamental Error Of Atheists And Other Bible Unbelievers / Ghana Bishop Reveals That Pastor Chris & TB Joshua Are Agents Of Satan / Followers Of Jesus, Please Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.