Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. (14041 Views)

Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption / Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano / Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Cusubaba(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote authorilugunboy]

Afam no dey go village again...he is now a Lagosian especially in December..[/quote] Ugly deity ape, tell that ur ugly deity yorubas living in Kaduna, Enugu, Kano, Portharcort, Calabar, Abuja etc to visit their various villages or home town in yoruba land for once in their entire life. The fact is that 82% yorubas are bastards and 98% of yorubas living outside yoruba land don't know their villages. Yorubas don't like to traveling to villages because of their gra pa will rape them and their gra ma will be witch them.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by MegaMan2020: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
I don't blame them. Igboland is not a safe place at all. Too many jobless rascals looking for a payday. Yorubaland is the safest for them.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by redsun(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
There cant be peace without justice.The whole nigeria is crying out for it,but it seems to be systematically hotter in the east.And it point to some kind of emerging revolution that will bring fundamental change at the long run.

There will be no rest for the wicked.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Cusubaba(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
MegaMan2020: I don't blame them. Igboland is not a safe place at all. Too many jobless rascals looking for a payday. Yorubaland is the safest for them.
it's better than my gra pa to rape me and my gra ma to be witch me in yoruba land.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by nagoma(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Na only Igbo de celebrate Christmas ? They have to kidnap people to raise money for that, abi Jesus na Igbo man? Wayward race mtscheeeew!!!
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by meforkene(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ok I see.Yorubas' hatred for Igbos is actually inborn.they are raised with it.That's Word o!Ndi Igbo a choro ima sef...Igbos get headache,some other people dey take panadol..lie nu nsi

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Iykopee(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
choi, these yoruba boys stewpid die....hahahaha from PH to lagos is 10,000 yet yoruba people cudnt travel even when kidnappers are less threatening in yoruba land......So, what r dey suffering from? Financial handicap or kidnappers?
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
Cusubaba: Ugly deity ape, tell that ur ugly deity yorubas living in Kaduna, Enugu, Kano, Portharcort, Calabar, Abuja etc to visit their various villages or home town in yoruba land for once in their entire life. The fact is that 82% yorubas are bastards and 98% of yorubas living outside yoruba land don't know their villages. Yorubas don't like to traveling to villages because of their gra pa will rape them and their gra ma will be witch them.

Monkey! Stop banding around with meaningless statistics that you cant prove.

Which forest did you crawled out of?

BTW since you are still new around and having difficulty in quoting..I will advise you stop quoting me and stop getting into the fray.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Cusubaba(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
ilugunboy:

Monkey! Stop banding around with meaningless statistics that you cant prove.

Which forest did you crawled out of?
Hahaha... Ugly deity yoruba ape, calling someone monkey. Infact ur nothing but Akpa Amu.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Cusubaba: Hahaha... Ugly deity yoruba ape, calling someone monkey. Infact ur nothing but Akpa Amu.

Ok I've heard and noticed your presence ...can you now move on !

Fvcktard!!
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by VellyG(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
Imo state happens to b worse in cases of kidnapping..spent barely 2days in my hometown and My uncle got kidnapped just xtadAy. You just can't tell wen dese guys are trailing you. I thank God we have established contact with him. Its a dull Xmas day here. We still thank God for his gift of life.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Beync(f): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
mu2sa2: kidnapping poses greater security challenge to the SE than boko haram to the north. Bh attack predictable targets and therefore preventable, but hardly anyone in the SE is safe from kidnappers. Besides, kidnapping is viewed in d SE as economic activity, not a crime (anything that brings in money is fair game in their materialistic world view). Even now believe or not maiduguri is safer than any city in the SE.
Look @ dis ewuawusa celebrating boko haram, smh. i'll choose to be kidnapped than be blown up or or barbequed with bomb blast by ur useless boko haram in ur deserted norths.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by ak47mann(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Beync: Look @ dis ewuawusa celebrating boko haram, smh. i'll choose to be kidnapped than be blown up or or barbequed with bomb blast by ur useless boko haram in ur deserted norths.
DONT GET MAD AT TERRORIST, BECAUSE IN THEIR MIND THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR ALLAH/MOHAMED..

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
VellyG: Imo state happens to b worse in cases of kidnapping..spent barely 2days in my hometown and My uncle got kidnapped just xtadAy. You just can't tell wen dese guys are trailing you. I thank God we have established contact with him. Its a dull Xmas day here. We still thank God for his gift of life.

Sorry about that bro!! That is the present and clear danger that some people want to gloss over as a non issue.

May you uncle be found alive and safe..
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by omayyi: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
Beync: Look @ dis ewuawusa celebrating boko haram, smh. i'll choose to be kidnapped than be blown up or or barbequed with bomb blast by ur useless boko haram in ur deserted norths.
actually there are more ibos in the North than hausas in the South east. The north isn't deserted; alaigbo is the most unpleasant place to live in. That's why ur brothers up north still prefer to be blown up into pieces than to relocate. This is the reality u have to live with.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by gidiMonsta(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
afam4eva:
You just added another cap on your head as a moronic dingbat...

Once again, Akure cannot be considered a transit point from lagos because it's foolhardy to go through Akure when Ore is more plausible. Even if Akure is a transit point sef, who would take a bus going to Akure to board another going to the east when there's a direct bus to the east. You see how stupid you are. I pray you don't take this your stupidity into the new year cos it's gonna be detrimental to yourself, those around you and the world at large.

Olorun mi oo, ninu odun tuntun ti a fe mu yi o bami fun Afam ni opolo eeyan. Iwa eranko e ti suwa lori NL.
Its even good that the igbos dey fear to travel this year, I'll get to eat a lot of that black ibo soup from my neigbours.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Beync(f): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
omayyi :
actually there are more ibos in the North than hausas in the South east. The north isn't deserted; alaigbo is the most unpleasant place to live in. That's why ur brothers up north still prefer to be blown up into pieces than to relocate. This is the reality u have to live with.
r for real? tufiakwa i cant live among people who doesn't have value for life. at least u get released after paying the ransom. dat's to tell you that life is worth more than the million you r paying for ransom. imagine ur brain blown up on the road and u saying u r safe there what's life worth in ur boko haram infested states?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by ba7man(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
We are all aware that Kidnapping is a menace in the S.E so no use acting like it doesn't exist or insult one another. We should be discussing ways of ending it or possible kidnappers in your areas or else we'll just keep insulting one another on Nairaland and Kidnappers continue with bizness. We don't always have to wait 4 the Government.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by gidiMonsta(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
VellyG: Imo state happens to b worse in cases of kidnapping..spent barely 2days in my hometown and My uncle got kidnapped just xtadAy. You just can't tell wen dese guys are trailing you. I thank God we have established contact with him. Its a dull Xmas day here. We still thank God for his gift of life.

I pray your uncle is returned safely to your family. My friend serving in Orlu was also kidnapped last month, thank God her parents were able to raise the ransom on time. God help us all.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by omayyi: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Beync: r for real? tufiakwa i cant live among people who doesn't have value for life. at least u get released after paying the ransom. dat's to tell you that life is worth more than the million you r paying for ransom. imagine ur brain blown up on the road and u saying u r safe there what's life worth in ur boko haram infested states?
lol, empty barrel. I think u should tell that to your brothers up north. Ask them why they still prefer the north to ur alaigbo. I mean go to Kano, Maiduguri, Kaduna,etc u still see hundreds of thousands of ibos ( millions in Kano). Why can't they go home if the SE is flowing with milk and honey?
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Olorun mi oo, ninu odun tuntun ti a fe mu yi o bami fun Afam ni opolo eeyan. Iwa eranko e ti suwa lori NL.
Its even good that the igbos dey fear to travel this year, I'll get to eat a lot of that black ibo soup from my neigbours.

Lolzzzzzzz..
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by gidiMonsta(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
ba7man: We are all aware that Kidnapping is a menace in the S.E so no use acting like it doesn't exist or insult one another. We should be discussing ways of ending it or possible kidnappers in your areas or else we'll just keep insulting one another on Nairaland and Kidnappers continue with bizness. We don't always have to wait 4 the Government.

Thank you very much my brother. If a non-igbo states this they'll say he's tribalistic; if an Igbo says its they'll say he's a lefu-lefu. My own main concern here is that this menace may spill into the SW especially Lagos if it continues unchecked like this.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
omayyi :
lol, empty barrel. I think u should tell that to your brothers up north. Ask them why they still prefer the north to ur alaigbo. I mean go to Kano, Maiduguri, Kaduna,etc u still see hundreds of thousands of ibos ( millions in Kano). Why can't they go home if the SE is flowing with milk and honey?

Even when the Massob leader sent free luxurious buses to fetch them from the North at the height of series of bombings ...those folks still refused to go ..cos they know what awaits them in Alaigbo..they can't afford to jump from frying pan into fire.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by IBEXY(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
So Lagos is this safe?
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Afam4eva(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
gidiMonsta:

When you quoted me, i was expecting you to accept that you were wrong. I guess you accept that you goofed about the Akure thingy.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Beync(f): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
omayyi :
keep fantasizing. for u infor, i don't have any relative still residing up there, so no body to tell. they left when they realize they were no longer dealing with humans. any igbo still staying there is on his or her own.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by joeyfire(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Just landed in asaba airport. En route to the niger bridge, eastwards ho to the land of my fathers. Make una dey blow una tribalistic smoke.

Merry Xmas haters, una nor reach
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by EkoIle1: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ricky_Ross: The OP is a bigoted MUGU, her mates are getting married and all she do is spend 90% of her life on nairaland gossiping and trash talking anyone who is not yorober or Ghanaian.

Anyway, we are all in IGBOLAND for Xmas and no one has been kidnapped so far...
Besides, security is in our hands. Most guys that gets kidnapped are partly cause of their problems. if you go home and start boasting how fat your bank account is then even your best friend could set you up. Mind where you go, don't go to the same joints over and over again. Don't go out alone in the night, when guys come to beg for money start telling them stories, tell me your containers were sized and yet to be released.

My village is very safe, no kind of armed robbery for several years now. The bad boys used to disturb a lot and we did underground plan for them. We killed and buried the 3 robbers we caught, and since then we sleep with both eyes closed. So it all depends on where you come from. There are some villages where you have to shine your eyes very well.

What's OP got to do with the story other than posting a news article? Why not go after the news outlet that put the article together? Instead of you clowns to reflect, sympathize with your people for what they are going through, you are here acting a fool with your tribal rants?

You tribalistic dumb idiots are really disgusting. Awon oloshi low self esteem and insecure mofos.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by joeyfire(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
gidiMonsta:

What the hell is this one ranting on and on about? Akure was most likely sighted here because its a major transit point for those going to the east, why wasn't Abeokuta or Osogbo mentioned?

I don't understand why you people like denying the obvious, 70% of my igbo padies are not travelling as usual for fear of been kidnapped.

Dem no dey travel because dem be like efulefu wey no sabi way to their village so they believe all they read. As for me once I reach village now I dey go public beer parlour go shack as a street-boy concern, no shaking for that one
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Beync(f): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

What's OP got to do with the story other than posting a news article? Why not go after the news outlet that put the article together? Instead of you clowns to reflect, sympathize with your people for what they are going through, you are here acting a fool with your tribal rants?

You tribalistic dumb idiots are really disgusting. Awon oloshi low self esteem and insecure mofos.
isn't it obvious what u intend doing by spreading did stuppid findings of urs? fool ur self tongue tongue
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Arysexy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
In his own opinion, a manager with Chisco Motors, Chidi Cletus, observed that big men were afraid of travelling to the East with members of their families because of fear of kidnappers.

wot a junk journalism from an ugly Yoruba fake reporter that cook up stories inside his mud house? how can a person that can't afford a paltry N5,000 fair to east be scared of travelling due to kidnapping? Do kidnappers kidnap poor people? Yoruba have a big problem oooooooooooooooooo!

Well am already in the east devouring assorted chicken, turkey and goat pepper soup meats, i know Yoruba poor animals can't afford ice fish today despite their toutism, big mouthism, jujuism, uglism ant tribalism as shown in this thread, we igbos dnt give a damn about low life Yoruba animals dat go aroyund with spoon in their pocket looking for wia to eat free fud. poor Yoruba cretins

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by ZeusI: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hmm... But most of the kidnapping and armed robbery saga i gets from news these days are coming from, either Ogun or Osun.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election / Court strikes out PDP’s star witness’ statement in support of Atiku’s petition

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.