Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. (14040 Views)

Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption / Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano / Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by gidiMonsta(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
Zeus I: The highest rate of kidnapping and theivery are rampant in the SW.

Really? Dey fool yourself there.

You better make sure you have enough money in your account incase your father gets nabbed by your biafran brothers.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by manny4life(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
The way NL bigots parade their own news is just amazing.

If people from the U.S. traveled back home for the xmas celebrations, how much more those in Nigeria? Yall need to quit smoking that Ganja and wake up to reality
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by ZeusI: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
Abagworo:

I never knew Akure is in the East.
The highest rate of kidnapping and theivery are rampant in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by geeez: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
I dey laff.

If they can't travel for just a week, how will they actualize Biafra for all eternity
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by geeez: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
Very funny

For each kidnapping in the SW this December that you post, I will post two that happened in the SE

Besides most of the kidnappings in the SW are perpetrated by people from the SE
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by EkoIle1: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
Beync: isn't it obvious what u intend doing by spreading did stuppid findings of urs? fool ur self tongue tongue

I'm sure a lot of things are obvious inside your shallow mind.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by manny4life(m): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
geeez: I dey laff.

If they can't travel for just a week, how will they actualize Biafra for all eternity

You see, your problem is that you and your cohorts spend too much time thinking about Biafra and it's actualization, trying all possible best to see its flaws. You do that that something that's flawless is what critics try as much as possible to degrade.

If and when Biafra actualizes, does common sense dictates that as a new nation with it's own rules, not subject to Nigerian bureaucracy, it's easiar to solve our problems? Isn't security a major part of discussion at NASS, as states makes pleas that "no one knows their surrounding better than residents of the community", thus making it easier in apprehending efforts?

Dude, yall need to quit it, becos it's really making yall look so desperate.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by manny4life(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
geeez:
Very funny

For each kidnapping in the SW this December that you post, I will post two that happened in the SE

Besides most of the kidnappings in the SW are perpetrated by people from the SE

Perfect excuse.

Oh we're no longer going by the states/region, we're going by those who committed the act rather...lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Beync(f): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

u can do better
quit being a tribal bigot
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by ba7man(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Pls, I'm sure we all know the problems with our various regions. Boko haram in the North, Kidnapping in the S.E, Oil Bunkering in the S.S and armed robbery in the west. Yeah, the west is still the most peaceful though( even if u argue it, u know its true in d depths of your heart). We should be talkin bout stoppin these problems and not childish arguement and accusations.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
How many igbos on NL living in Lagos actually travelled home ? You can continue to deny it but the reality is before the whole world to see.kidnapping has really turned the east into a no-go area which may have adverse effect on its economy.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
Can any of you Ibos here swear that the thought of getting kidnapped while in the East never cross your mind?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by manny4life(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
ilugunboy: Can any of you Ibos here swear that the thought of getting kidnapped while in the East never cross your mind?

Just like armed robbery hasn't crossed our mind when in the west?

Tell that to the tens of my family including my mom that traveled home. YALL NEED TO QUIT.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by LordNaya: 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
IS Yoruba LAND SAFE ? I DONT TINK SO CONSIDERING THE RATE OF ARMED ROBBERIES, CONSTANT ARMED ATTACK BY FULANIS, RITUAL KILLING AND HUGE NUMBER OF VOILENT THUGS AND SO ON. Its unfortunate that the moderators put on de front page such a tribalist thread. I CAN TELL YOU THAT THERE IS A HUGE CONGESTION ON THE RIVER NIGER BRIDGE DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE COMING TO EAST. Channelstv reported this 2days ago. LETS STOP ALL THESE TRIBALISM, WE ARE IN A FESTIVE SEASON.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by MegaMan2020: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2012

And it's mostly Igbos behind it. Please, be honest. The kidnapping capitol of Nigeria is Igboland. Hands down!
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
manny4life:

Just like armed robbery hasn't crossed our mind when in the west?

Tell that to the tens of my family including my mom that traveled home. YALL NEED TO QUIT.

My guy...just swear or move on.

BTW merry xmas and pls stay away from your kidnapping brothers out there...those folks dont care about how you defend them here on NL grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
Lord Naya: IS Yoruba LAND SAFE ? I DONT TINK SO CONSIDERING THE RATE OF ARMED ROBBERIES, CONSTANT ARMED ATTACK BY FULANIS, RITUAL KILLING AND HUGE NUMBER OF VOILENT THUGS AND SO ON. Its unfortunate that the moderators put on de front page such a tribalist thread. I CAN TELL YOU THAT THERE IS A HUGE CONGESTION ON THE RIVER NIGER BRIDGE DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE COMING TO EAST. Channelstv reported this 2days ago. LETS STOP ALL THESE TRIBALISM, WE ARE IN A FESTIVE SEASON.

May those boys visit your family today..! grin
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by manny4life(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
ilugunboy:

My guy...just swear or move on.

BTW merry xmas and pls stay away from your kidnapping brothers out there...those folks dont care about how you defend them here on NL grin cheesy

Swear gini? Because you're GOD right ? How about you swear that there isn't armed robbery in SW particularly Lagos grin grin grin grin

The message here is, remove the stuff in your own eye before another. There are ills everywhere, am not here to defend ills but to expose ignorance of many like you who plead "we have no bad" crap.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Cusubaba(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

U Ugly deity bastard yoruba ape will die of heart attack because of Igbos.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
manny4life:

Swear gini? Because you're GOD right ? How about you swear that there isn't armed robbery in SW particularly Lagos grin grin grin grin

The message here is, remove the stuff in your own eye before another. There are ills everywhere, am not here to defend ills but to expose ignorance of many like you who plead "we have no bad" crap.

Have you ever seen any Yoruba guy here denying the presence of armed robbers here in South West who by the way are MOSTLY Easterners and Delta Ibos.

Issue of armed robbery is been handle with the way most of South West govt are complimenting the efforts of the NPL with the creation of trust funds to tackle the menace of robberies in SW.

We know our problems and not denying it....it you folks that keep waving the menace of kidnapping aside as non- issue.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by ba7man(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
You can argue, you can deny it but this is how it is.....Bomb-blast/terrorism.(These Northern boys have started again). Oil bunkering/millitancy(These Niger-Delta boys again). Armed robbery/Thuggery limited to the west.(These Agberos(Jobless yoruba boys have started again). Kidnapping.(These Igbo boys have come again). This is the way it is and if you have anything to add, feel free.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by BOAR: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
ba7man: You can argue, you can deny it but this is how it is.....Bomb-blast/terrorism.(These Northern boys have started again). Oil bunkering/millitancy(These Niger-Delta boys again). Armed robbery/Thuggery limited to the west.(These Agberos(Jobless yoruba boys have started again). Kidnapping.(These Igbo boys have come again). This is the way it is and if you have anything to add, feel free.

Add to that: violent and bloody robberies on in/bound and out/band luxurious buses in the East.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Cusubaba(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
ilugunboy:

Have you ever seen any Yoruba guy here denying the presence of armed robbers here in South West who by the way are MOSTLY Easterners and Delta Ibos.

Issue of armed robbery is been handle with the way most of South West govt are complimenting the efforts of the NPL with the creation of trust funds to tackle the menace of robberies in SW.

We know our problems and not denying it....it you folks that keep waving the menace of kidnapping aside as non- issue.
Typical Ugly Deity Yoruba Ape blaming others tribes for their problems. Those ugly yoruba gra pa raping innocent children in yorubaland are they Hausa or Igbo? That wicked ugly yoruba criminal called Shine Ranbow is't an Hausa or Igbo? Lagos is the most dangerous, deity place to live in the whole world, ugly ape get this in ur oil soup head.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by BOAR: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
Cusubaba: U Ugly deity bastard yoruba ape will die of heart attack because of Igbos.

Apparently you come across like the dude that is most likely going to die from heart attack with the way you are going...

Die Bastard... grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Blueeyedboi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
ilugunboy:

May those boys visit your family today..! grin
...i dnt think u have a lyf cos if u do u shld b busy tending 2it en nt counting d numba of igbos dat couldnt make d annual trip 2d east due 2 xorbitant transport fares...bro let d igbos be...hw difficult is dat?
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
Cusubaba: Typical Ugly Deity Yoruba Ape blaming others tribes for their problems. Those ugly yoruba gra pa raping innocent children in yorubaland are they Hausa or Igbo. That wicked ugly yoruba criminal called Shine Ranbow is't an Hausa or Igbo.

You talk meaningless stuff....can you get the heck out of ma face.!

Fvcktard!!!!
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
Blue-eyed boi:
...i dnt think u have a lyf cos if u do u shld b busy tending 2it en nt counting d numba of igbos dat couldnt make d annual trip 2d east due 2 xorbitant transport fares...bro let d igbos be...hw difficult is dat?

Another m.oronic poster...darn NL is in trouble with these tactless set of members! angry
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Cusubaba(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
ilugunboy:

You talk meaningless stuff....can you get the heck out of ma face.!

Fvcktard!!!!

hahaha... Senseless Yoruba ape. Bleep off u retarded plastic.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Blueeyedboi(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
Cusubaba: Typical Ugly Deity Yoruba Ape blaming others tribes for their problems. Those ugly yoruba gra pa raping innocent children in yorubaland are they Hausa or Igbo. That wicked ugly yoruba criminal called Shine Ranbow is't an Hausa or Igbo.
...nwanne gbachi dat mugu nkiti....no place lyk home...haters'll always b haters...d more sleepless nyts dey hv d berra 4us...*enjoying my antelope meat wit fresh palmwine*..

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Blue-eyed boi:
...nwanne gbachi dat mugu nkiti....no place lyk home...haters'll always b haters...d more sleepless nyts dey hv d berra 4us...*enjoying my antelope meat wit fresh palmwine*..

I know your type...low lifer...obviously you have nadar kidnap value
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
Cusubaba: hahaha... Senseless Yoruba ape. Bleep off u retarded plastic.

grin grin go and enjoy your xmas Turkey...I've recognised your presence....

R.etarded silverback cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Cusubaba(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
ilugunboy:

Another m.oronic poster...darn NL is in trouble with these tactless set of members! angry
you were born out of wedlock. You must be very sick of your hair. Your Yoruba blood is poisoned with hate and jeolousy. Bleep all u jealous haters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Celebrating Chinua Achebe's Achievements / Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen / Asset Declaration: CCB Gives Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Tuesday Deadline To Submit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.