Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,449 members, 7,940,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

My First Day On Planet Earth - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Day On Planet Earth (828 Views)

My Experience: The First Day I Drank Burkutu (strong Local Alcoholic Drink) / First Day She Visited Me. / The Most Unfortunate Thing That Happened To Planet Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Day On Planet Earth by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2012
My first time on planet earth, i met and saw different things. Some were in hang over, some had constipation, i saw many plates, some had bones in them, some unfinished food. I also saw many emptied bottles. When i came though not that happy, because i remember i cried, but one thing that came to my mind was that i have come to enjoy, that was the reason i laughed after 1hr, if u doubt me, ask my grandfather preferably call your late grandparents to help u ask him bc he experienced everything as i as born at home because nobody could take my mum to hospital as they thought that her pain was as a result of over feeding and them too weak because of hangover. I am so happy today and grateful to God Almighty who has made this planet earth relatively comfortable to me, and i also thank you all that have helped me in one way or the other. If u dont take care of me, who will?

(1) (Reply)

New Books To Start Your Week / Olómo Ló Layé.omo Wa Ò Nì Kú Mó Wa Lójú / Agony Of A Town Boy In Great Ife: Episode Ii: First Day Of Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.