Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61954 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2013
folahann: What is the response with that advert thingy. Me thinks it expensive o

N5000 per month for 1 share is expensive? My guy! Call me if you want to have updates on what's going on about it. It's members only talk. This place is a public forum.

If you want to know what we're talking about, join us today and you'll get the story.
http://www.somuchfree..com/2012/01/quick-smart-programme-changing-lives-in.html

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by daproflinks: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2013
I am interested my mail is mikky4real2@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by andrew12(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2013
am interested andrewoshone@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
Behold our latest blog: http://uchesmart..com/

Awaiting details from two guys so I could work on theirs. Join us as we use a very simple system to build wealth.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by idriis: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
Guys on the fence, join me to get to the top, click on www.idriisquicksmart.info
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Lordsocrates: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
V bin looking 4 diz ol along, am veri veri interested_cre8tivben@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lordsocrates: V bin looking 4 diz ol along, am veri veri interested_cre8tivben@gmail.com

Thank God you've found it. Make the best use of the opportunity. Don't procrastinate, make sure you're in by Monday!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
The blog I created today for someone who joined us recently. http://egunsolasmart..com/

Wondering what we're doing? Get the gist of the matter here:

Have questions? Don't hesitate to call me:
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by EGUNSOLA14: 6:32am On Apr 21, 2013
Happy sunday to everyone, it my pleasure to be a team member click on my blog and let get going call me on to talk better.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2013
EGUNSOLA14: Happy sunday to everyone, it my pleasure to be a team member click on my blog and let get going http://egunsolasmart..com/ call me on 08073772101 to talk better.

Michael, you have to do something about this phone number of yours. It hasn't been going through for so long.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2013
The new blog I just finished working on:
http://ndalimansmart..com/

Good morning people. Have a great week.

This week is going to be hot as I'm looking forward to welcoming in 2 guys today.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2013
I got a very important question from a prospect this morning and I wish to share the question and the answer I gave with you probably some of you have the same questions:

Hello Neksummi,

I can actually create a blog myself. How am I sure I am going to be getting paid after this. Everyone seem t be joining through you and its only you and Rukaiyatu that are getting the benefit. And also, whats the mailing list for. I wanna join but I want to get the questions in my mind answered first.

Opeyemi

My reply:

If you can create a blog for yourself, it means you're to pay N1000
each to positions 3 and 4.

Concerning your question, I want you to understand that I started that
thread as a form of promoting my business. Now having every other
person's link on my thread is even an act of generousity on my part to
them. Everybody is free to use his initiative to promote his blog once
he's joined. The strategies to follow are outlined in phase 2. So if
everyone seems to be joinin through me, it's because they feel I'm the
main guy there and they aren't wrong. And another reason is that I
work very hard on my promotions while others are sitting there
expecting some kind of magic to bring in sales for them.

Talking about the mailing list. It's for your business. It's kind of a
customer base. Once you have like say 5000 on your list, they become
your customers. Whenever you come across another new opportunity you
need to share with others, you already have somewhere to start from as
oppossed to someone who doesn't have a list who'll have to start from
nothing.

I hope your questions have been answered.

I'd like to add here that people like Idris, Eze, Yeyebems, Gloria etc are
making sa.les because they're puttuing in some effort and they're working
with me. So guys let's work together to ensure we all enjoy the benefits
of the programme.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by EGUNSOLA14: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Wishing everyone a geat and prosperious week ahead. A reminder to those still watching what we are doing here,take action on time and start make money.Am here to assist you fully click my blog to singup http://egunsolasmart..com/. Best of luck.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Dfrenzy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Unfailingly, I will be on board this month end. Please, do you have an "how to make a blog e-book"?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
We're still on the move. Looking forward to welcoming Frank in Warri and one other guy in Lagos whose name I didn't quite get clearly when he called.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by EGUNSOLA14: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2013
Good day to everybody,i have been reciving lots of messages in my mail about these programme though have been derecting them on these thread so if you are on of those people do not wast time outside the gate, get in on time. Here is my blog http://egunsolasmart..com/ best of luck.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2013
EGUNSOLA14: Good day to everybody,i have been reciving lots of messages in my mail about these programme though have been derecting them on these thread so if you are on of those people do not wast time outside the gate, get in on time. Here is my blog http://egunsolasmart..com/ best of luck.

If you were referred here by anyone, please get back to such a person for your registration and not under me please.

And Mike please when you're referring people here, let them know that they should get back to you once they're done reading through our discussions here.

All the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by idriis: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Register on my blog www.idriisquicksmart.info
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
Obinna in Kogi I'll be axpecting your call tomorrow so we continue our talk.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by EGUNSOLA14: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
Am still very much available to help you guys here are details on my blog or better still call me on Wish you the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by steve888(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
I am interested my mail is quest4steve@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by abolem369(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
LCC Income(Leverage caller club)!
About LCC; LCC is powered by Oak and tower Nig Ltd. A company with business interests in the areas of food,Agricultural and Telecommunication Engineering, Since year 2003.
What we Offer;
Oak and tower limited in liason with Etisalat communications has created an empowerment scheme for all by making a little investment of 11,500 and having a financial turn around.
'Our product is "service oriented". A value added and unique opportunity to make free calls(with etisalat sim) at 0kobo/sec 24/7 on monthly basis among friends, families, business associates, football fans' club and any other common interest groups of people anywhere in Nigeria. Coupled with an utmost POTENTIAL FOR WEALTH CREATION FOR ALL AND SUNDRY, through the aid of our MULTI level marketing (MLM) system. Powered by Oak and Tower Nig Ltd, in distributorship with the fastest growing telecommunication network provider in Nigeria(Etisalat NG)
How to get started;
You are about to equip yourself with a potential of become a millionaire in this year 2013 by joining the league of entrepreneurs, biz owners, professionals in all fields,etc who are already making it in LCC(via oak & tower/etisalat). Indicate your interests by calling or texting Emmanuel on 08095585966 or 07063094026. You can also make your comments here for any other details. Congratulations in Advance

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
Welcome to a brand new week with brand new opportunities. Make this week a week of action. Let's get rolling guys!

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by steve888(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2013
neksummi: Welcome to a brand new week with brand new opportunities. Make this week a week of action. Let's get rolling guys!

good day Mr. Matthias.... have been following your post but my question is why is it only you and Rukaiyatu getting all the benefit? does it mean even if i register through you i will still pay him too ? what about me after i would have registered? i hope the timing to join your team is not yet late?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2013
steve888:

good day Mr. Matthias.... have been following your post but my question is why is it only you and Rukaiyatu getting all the benefit? does it mean even if i register through you i will still pay him too ? what about me after i would have registered? i hope the timing to join your team is not yet late?

I called but you didn't answer my call. I've answered that question! It seems you didn't read the answer I gave to the email someone sent me. As long as I promote my business, the person at number 4 on my blog who is Rukaiyatu will also be paid. That's how the programme is structured. That's the beauty of it. You don't only benefit from your effort but also from other people's effort. If that person is on position 4 on 10 different blogs and those 10 people are the serious types, you can imagine what she'll be making from their effort. Mind you she's at position 3 on her blog which means she'll also be earning from her own effort as well. So if you're joining me, you must pay her too.

When you come on board, you're going to be armed with your own blog and phase 2 which is the manual that's going to show what to do. Once you get the manual, your success is going to depend on how you use the resources in the manual. Having the blog and the manual will not fetch you anything if you don't implement the strategies. So it appears I'm getting all the sign ups because I'm working hard on my business. I know what I'm putting into this. When things aren't moving as I expected, I keep going on. "Giving up" doesn't exist in my vocabulary.

I want you to note something. Watch my participation onthis thread and judge if I deserve to get results or not. You can see that you came and asked a question and within some 30-40 minutes, I came around to reply you. You don't expect someone who's not putting as much effort as I am to get the same result as I do. If you're satisfied with my response, you could be on boadr today. If I wasn't here in say 2 days, you would have lost interest. Do you get my point? Work and get results. Do nothing, nothing happens! That's just the bitter truth.

A few people who are also serious are also getting sign ups.I received a call yesterday from a prospect who was asking if someone else paid me and hopefully he's going to pay the guy today.

So brother, it'll never be late to join my team. People will still be joining me on this business 10 years from today!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
While some people have been on the fence for so long, action takers are calling and coming in as soon as they've understood what the programme is all about.

I've noticed a trend. Serious people call during week days and pay immeadiately or the following day while time wasters call on Friday evening and promise to pay on Monday. By Monday, you never hear from them again.

Someone who called this morning already has his blog less than 6 hours after payment. I'm that commmitted to making you succeed.

http://ndidismart..com

Welcome on board Ifeanyi. Unto your hands I commit Benin and environs.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2013
Another action taker has called to inform me he's on his way to the bank. People, this thing works. Stop doing this to yourself. Come onboard and let's do this together. You'll thank me later when things start working for you.

Go check things up here and let's talk afterwards:

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2013
Dfrenzy: Unfailingly, I will be on board this month end. Please, do you have an "how to make a blog e-book"?

Today is the last day of the month. Let's see how you keep your words.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
Working on the blogs of the two people who paid in this morning. They should be live by evening!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Dfrenzy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
neksummi:

Today is the last day of the month. Let's see how you keep your words.
Off course, am coming in. But, you haven't told me if you do have any ebook on "how to make a blog".
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by steve888(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2013
@matthias you are a genius...... thanks i have receive all you sent to my inbox, preparing to sail with you once my blog is ready....keep on the good work bro gudnit

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (44) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.