Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

What (SUCCESSFUL) Business Venture Could Be Undertaken With 25 - 40m NGN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What (SUCCESSFUL) Business Venture Could Be Undertaken With 25 - 40m NGN (639 Views)

What Successful Entrepreneurs Do To Succeed / What Successful Business Can I Start With #30,000. / Small Scale Business Venture That Can Fetch At Least N2000 Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What (SUCCESSFUL) Business Venture Could Be Undertaken With 25 - 40m NGN by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hi All
There is this my cousin who relocated to Canada over 20 years ago now coming back to naija 1st quarter of next year. He intends to invest a major part of his savings into a profitable venture which I might need to manage for him while he continue with his medical professional practice in his brand new clinic. Please what can be done profitably with about USD 175,000 and possibly recoup the money back in about 2-3 years. Honest advise required
Cheers
Re: What (SUCCESSFUL) Business Venture Could Be Undertaken With 25 - 40m NGN by fxdee(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
JayJohnson: Hi All
There is this my cousin who relocated to Canada over 20 years ago now coming back to naija 1st quarter of next year. He intends to invest a major part of his savings into a profitable venture which I might need to manage for him while he continue with his medical professional practice in his brand new clinic. Please what can be done profitably with about USD 175,000 and possibly recoup the money back in about 2-3 years. Honest advise required
Cheers

are you sure you are not looking for who to scam?...there is nobody on earth that earns money legally and does not know how to invest it better still trusting it with an in experience brother somewhere that does stil not know what to do..even our so called politicians that get free money knows what to do with money...pls talk another thing on this trend!..
Re: What (SUCCESSFUL) Business Venture Could Be Undertaken With 25 - 40m NGN by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
fxdee:

are you sure you are not looking for who to scam?...there is nobody on earth that earns money legally and does not know how to invest it better still trusting it with an in experience brother somewhere that does stil not know what to do..even our so called politicians that get free money knows what to do with money...pls talk another thing on this trend!..

I am not scamming you or anybody - did I asked you to send me money?. I did not in any way claimed to have earned this money, I need to write an iron-cast proposal on an area or business I could handle effectively. If you don't have anything to offer, just keep shut.
Cheers
Re: What (SUCCESSFUL) Business Venture Could Be Undertaken With 25 - 40m NGN by iamSi(m): 2:18am On Dec 27, 2012
I rhink I have got some genuine Ideas kindly send me mail to seyihyzik1055@gmail.com so i culd send u proposals...
Re: What (SUCCESSFUL) Business Venture Could Be Undertaken With 25 - 40m NGN by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 27, 2012
iamSi: I rhink I have got some genuine Ideas kindly send me mail to seyihyzik1055@gmail.com so i culd send u proposals...
Why not discuss this in the open, others could also benefit from this before I request for your proposal?
Re: What (SUCCESSFUL) Business Venture Could Be Undertaken With 25 - 40m NGN by iamSi(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2012
Well Nigerians are frustrated with so many _ but I can only tell whats worked for me_ its called MLM_ working with a company as a distributor am talkin about GreenWorld if interested u can still drop ur mail for the compesation plans_
Re: What (SUCCESSFUL) Business Venture Could Be Undertaken With 25 - 40m NGN by ogunnubio(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Join avenues to wealth today and gain access to unlimited investments. For more info about this, call me on 07039359066.

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Advise For 2013 / Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days / Colanut Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.