Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,709 members, 7,882,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Must Confess. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Must Confess. (491 Views)

I Must You Wait Till You Have A Website When You Can Make It Even Without One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Confess. by Imblessed: 6:49am On Dec 27, 2012
This is realy a true story that is happening this xmas. Its quite unbelievable but its really true. STATISTICS has it that 1.2 million sms was sent on december 25th. And only 21,000 was sent with mobile phone. Others were sent from the internet. And the money used in sending this sms are paid to individuals. Have you heard about a bulk sms website before, its a platform where users can send sms directly from the internet to phone. By just filling in the required fields and click submit button. And sms is sent. Some sms websites sell at N2.50kobo which is quite cheap. But www.jerrysms.com sell as low as N0.99kobo. Which is quite interesting. (saving you about 3.50kobo) visit www.jerrysms.com to start sending your own sms. With your customised sender name or number. Secondly, they have platform where you can create your own bulk sms website. Click www.jerrysms.com/resellers.php to view details about that one. Or call 07064486121 email. admi@jerrysms.com

(1) (Reply)

Catfish For Sale At An Affordable Price With Free After Sale Delivery / I.t Scholarship 2013 / Buy Quality Planks(mahogany,iroko,ayunre.masonia.etc) At Affordale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.