Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. (16900 Views)

Wole Soyinka Loses On Becoming Oxford's Next Professor Of Poetry. / Noble Laureate, Wole Soyinka Leads Candidates For Oxford's Professor Of Poetry. / Photo : Could This Be The Next Chike Obi, Professor Of Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Eltas: 5:56am On Dec 29, 2012
Rip prof. The guy operated me last yr. I spoke with him on phone last wk. My nxt appointment with him is Januar 8th. This is really sad. May almighty Allah expose the killers of this nice man..

2 Likes

Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by alegria(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2012
TCD: R.I.P sir.

Maybe its a medical student or resident who he maimed in exams that did this o.
U r right bro, failure in medical skool or even @ higher levels could b disastrous! Pple r jst blaming sheik gumi or whatever that one is called.
RIP tho.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by aurenflani: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2012
Eazee-e:
D earlier d Northern Christians accept d fact dat d mohammedans hav reawaken d terrorist Usman Danfodio's Jihad on dem,d beta 4 dem. D Boko Haram spokesman shiek Gumi has said it all. After assasinating Yakowa,now its 2 eliminate all d christians in ABU Zaria. Wake up n take d bull by d horns

In what capacity are you writting this now?
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by chiefbatiatus(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2012
aurenflani:

In what capacity are you writting this now?

Many northern muslims are using the boko haram cover to carry out their agenda against christian north. AIG Haruna was killed, Yakowa killed, Suntai almost dead, and this promminent professor and a host of others. What are northern christians waiting for? Are you waiting for God to come and fight for you? You think God isn't there when christians are repeatedly slaughtered every sunday? The plan of muslim northerners isn't it clear to all by now? They do the following;
1. Marry many wives and intentionally give birth to many children in order to have higher population
2. Make every effort to marry your daughters using even charm
3. Only muslims make governor even in state where they are not majority
4. They kill any of their's that changes from their religion
5. They hold Meetings in mosques after prayers against unsuspecting christians
6. And so on and on

All these strategies contributes to the perception that 'islam is the fastest growing religion'. Its time to face islam, any christian fooling himself otherwise will soon have his neck hanging on a stick
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Mustay(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2012
^^^Get something better to do please.

I strongly want to believe you're a teenager or a young misguided adult cos if you are old enough to be called an adult and you write this, am sorry for you.

Ask yourself how the christians became governors first - oh, the muslims failed to kill them before they were ELECTED by the same muslims right 0r, only christians voted in the elections right? Or Attahiru Jega is a Christian to preside over an election a GEJ 'won'?

Y'all that throw the ethnic and religious cards are a sorry case, you're plain lazy - get something better to do with your intellect instead of wallowing in the levels of the ignorant people you condemn!!!
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by chiefbatiatus(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2012
Mustay: ^^^Get something better to do please.

I strongly want to believe you're a teenager or a young misguided adult cos if you are old enough to be called an adult and you write this, am sorry for you.

Ask yourself how the christians became governors first - oh, the muslims failed to kill them before they were ELECTED by the same muslims right 0r, only christians voted in the elections right? Or Attahiru Jega is a Christian to preside over an election a GEJ 'won'?

Y'all that throw the ethnic and religious cards are a sorry case, you're plain lazy - get something better to do with your intellect instead of wallowing in the levels of the ignorant people you condemn!!!

U shud be ashamed of the head and brain u inherited
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by ManofSteel1: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2012
If this is just an attack on western culture then why dont they ever kill the hausa-muslim professors. Afterall,there is a growing number of hausa-muslim profs in northern universities.

1 Like

Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by kishimi8(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
and it gets ugly.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Gboliwe: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
caseless: where is it going down?
Word house
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Caseless: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
Gboliwe:
Word house
i must be there.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Gboliwe: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2013
caseless: i must be there.
did you make it?
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Caseless: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gboliwe:
did you make it?
sis, i cudn't make it. How did it go?
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
God help us
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by kobonaire(m): 3:30am On Jan 28, 2015
RIP Prof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) / Can One Graduate With First Class After Failing A Course? / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.