Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,620 members, 7,934,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:05 PM

1144AK's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1144AK's Profile / 1144AK's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Food / Re: Nairalanders, Are You Still Eating Beans?? by 1144AK(m): 11:52am On Jul 16
Nigerians and complain na 5 & 6 grin.... Find ways to your problems and stop complaining undecided
Education / �� **enhance Your Study Skills And Excel In High School With Silver System Tut by 1144AK(m): 11:02am On Jul 14
📚 **Calling All High School Students! Enhance Your Study Skills with Silver System Tutorial** 🎓🌟

Are you a high school student looking to excel academically and gain the skills that will set you up for success in life? Look no further! Introducing Silver System Tutorial, your gateway to unlocking your full academic potential! 🚀💯

At Silver System Tutorial, we believe in empowering students with the right study skills early on, as it lays the foundation for a lifetime of achievement. Our dedicated team of experienced tutors is excited to invite you to join our exclusive WhatsApp group designed specifically for high school students. 🎉📚

By joining our group, you'll have the opportunity to participate in engaging discussions, receive valuable study tips and techniques, and connect with like-minded peers who share your passion for academic excellence. Together, we'll embark on a journey of growth, learning, and personal development. 🌟💪

Why choose Silver System Tutorial? We have a proven track record of helping students unlock their full potential. Our tutors are highly skilled and experienced in their respective subjects, and they are committed to providing personalized guidance and support to each student. With our comprehensive study materials and interactive sessions, you'll develop effective study habits, time management skills, and critical thinking abilities that will benefit you not only in high school but throughout your entire academic journey. 🎯🔥

Ready to join our community of ambitious high school students? Simply click on the link below to join our WhatsApp group:

👉 [Join Silver System Tutorial WhatsApp Group](https:///DKRGXJFWbmd1WpBD6Evr0c) 👈

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to enhance your study skills and gain a competitive edge. Share this invitation with your fellow high school students who are eager to excel academically and maximize their potential. Together, let's pave the way for a successful future! 🌠🎓

If you have any questions or need further information, feel free to reach out to us. We're here to support you on your educational journey.

Join Silver System Tutorial today and let's embark on a transformative learning experience together! 💫✨

#SilverSystemTutorial #StudySkills #HighSchoolStudents #AcademicExcellence
Romance / Re: Collected Sex, Collected Money, Still Failed Her. Wicked Lecturer! * by 1144AK(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18
@PoliteActivist pls can we have some talk in private? How do I contact you! Would like to have some deep philosophical discourse with you!
PoliteActivist:

Blame bloggers. No matter how obviously real a video, some must say it is a skit! Just the emotion in that girl's voice. Even oscar actors can't produce this, talkless of a bunch of amatures!
Rocktation, dominique, farano, nlfpmod, front page please, to help expose and curtail this sort of abuse.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: JOBLESSNESS - Giving Up On Tech - Whats Your Take This 2024 by 1144AK(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05
Let tech. transform your thinking and make you a super human. You can't sell what you don't have!
Career / Re: Should I Leave My Current Company by 1144AK(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02
Laird:
A lot of startups failed last year as purchasing power of most Nigerians is low

A lot of start ups may run out of funding

Slow and stable or fast but unstable

You think and decide which is better in the long term
If the OP is a young man, he can take the risk after thorough evaluation of the company's long term growth projection.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Insecurity, Economic Hardship To Worsen In Six States – World Bank by 1144AK(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
This looks like a plan to me, not a prediction grin

1 Like

Sports / Re: The Game Of Betting Is Rigged by 1144AK(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sapeleboy911:
If you say rigged in terms of bookies having an unfair advantage against bettors I will say YES. But if in terms of players, coaches, and management making decisions to favor bookies I will say NO to that. My reasons for saying NO are

1) Bookies like bet365, and bet9ja in the true sense don't know the true outcome of a game that is yet to be played. Although they may have the undue advantage of getting information on team status like injuries, benched players, etc. Before such information will get to the general public. As such they might have adjusted their odds for even greater profit margins.

2)Bookies put a lot of things into consideration before offering an odd on a particular market. They are not in the business of poverty alleviation programs. They have a huge overound in each market. For each bet you place on a soft bookie, they have a high profit margin of about 5-10% greedy Nigeria bookies can go as high as 20%. Whether you win or not, their profit is almost guaranteed. Forget about the team stats and analysis you made before making a bet. Believe me, they made x10 of such analysis before offering you such worthless odds. With that, they are almost guaranteed to WIN in the long run.

3)Although match-fixing still exists it remains a difficult terrain in big leagues. No elite player, coach, or team would want to risk their careers to match-fixing, because the cons far outweigh the pros.

With all said and done, can we say bookies know it all or are they unbeatable? The answer is a clear NO. They may make mistakes during odds compilation, have different opinions, slow to react to market movements or team news, and have book balancing issues, so their odds may be way above the average market odds. This is when advantaged bettors like arbers, and value bettors pounce on them. Because WINNERS are not welcome bookies will end up closing or restricting the accounts of such advantage bettors.
Alright 👍... Arbitrage remains the best, if u can spot such opportunity.
Sports / Re: The Game Of Betting Is Rigged by 1144AK(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
woginid967:

You are right but arbitrage is the best.

No risk
No loss.
Whatsoever

Guaranteed wins always
This would only apply to games that have no tie(or draws).
And for such kind of games , gain would only be possible if the two odds you are staking on are both above 2.0 odd- if not you stand a chance of loosing.
Can you please validate your "no loss" claim?
Sports / The Game Of Betting Is Rigged by 1144AK(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
How was your experience like, the point in your sport betting life where you felt football betting might be rigged? When you felt the matches were fixed? Even if the players aren't aware of the arrangements, buh the team management is involved - you can tell from the decision the coach made during the course of the match.
Who has noticed this phenomenon please? Is it my conspiracy theory? How can you proof or invalidate my claims, that the game of sport betting might be rigged.
Politics / Re: Anyone Complaining About Hardship In Nigeria Is Not Being Realistic – Isa-Onilu by 1144AK(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Romance / Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1144AK(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2023
Romance / Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1144AK(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2023
Buliwyf:

You are making my point for me you dumb maggot cheesy
You made your username Simp because you are on a crusade. In your haste, you have become what you claim to be railing against. You claim not everything is black and white but you seem to paint everything black and white because you are the only claiming misogyny in my posts even though the only person and thing I have attacked on this thread is you and the dumbness of your logic.

You are now so much of a demented goat that you are now seeing misogyny everywhere even going as far as making an assumption about my motivations. What a sad shell of a monkey. Those people must have done a number on you for you to now be seeing that everywhere. Better grow a brain and start learning how to think. Don't just abandon your brain because you think you are fighting for a good cause. What a buffoon.

I know it will take you 10 years to understand anything I just wrote because you are too dumb to think but just take your time to ask yourself what your brain is for and why you aren't using it 😀
Haba na Oga grin
The insult too much na, self defense wouldn't allow him absorb the juice of your post na lol grin
Romance / Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1144AK(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2023
I dedicate this post to; "The Selfish Gene" by Richard Dawkins.

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces $1bn Lawsuit Over Binance Ads by 1144AK(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin
ymdo:
He refused to join Illuminati. That's why
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Lens UCL (6 - 0) On 29th November 2023 by 1144AK(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
Religion / Atheism Requires Miracles. by 1144AK(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
What informed this topic was the long awaited talk on the Origin of Life by Dr Lee Cronin and James Tour. The conclusion of the meeting was in favour of James Tour argument. Lee Cronin wasn't able to prove factually and practically how Abiogenesis would work, against the many contrary message pushed by some mainstream media that the origin of life question (and doesn't need an intelligent designer) has been solved/answered.
Indeed the Origin of Life research (and the mainstream Primordial Soup Model) appears to be a scam.

https://www.youtube.com/live/6GDv4f2zUus?si=scmhYH7xpCMCjKEI
Politics / Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by 1144AK(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2023
It's obvious the SUVs and other funny expenditures isn't the best, Its better they use the money to service the debt and/or invest in assets. Buh wait o, this problem shouldn't be too difficult to solve na, they can involve our intellectuals or even learn from Japan. grin
Every thing would be okay last last, someone would sha pay for it(bail out). Walahi Leaders aren't held accountable enough in this country undecided
Earning foreign exchange is the way to go buh not without addressing this accountability problem..
Sports / Why You Should Stop Betting Today! by 1144AK(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Have you ever sat down to count how much money you have lost from betting? Other value adding ventures you could have invested the money into? grin you aren't alone, alot of gamblers share similar stories and experience.

Betting isn't a Science, though you could incorporate Scientific Methodologies into your pickings. What might look like a pattern to exploit now, falls short the next second. "Its a long term thing idiot" "Life is all about risk stewpid" but the funny thing is that a whole lot of these gamblers haven't broken even yet, I doubt if any has.

Nobody pays(or insure) you to experiment in gambling, and every game you pick to me is considered an experimentation (experimentation that might continue to the grave cheesy). No stable pattern, no law guiding that so called sure odd. While waste your time and money investing in something you have absolutely no control over? Baba stop this Betting before it kills you undecided.

Betting reminds me of Quantum Physics; a stark contrast to how things behave in the physical world, the behaviors of particles aren't deterministic and behave in ways that blow your mind. So it begs the question, is betting another world of it own, guided by its own counterintuitive laws and principles? Until you have discovered the patterns that does work, you shouldn't invest this limited resource into it.

The pain of loss often lead people to make irrational decisions, making the world a less better place. A decrease in the number of gambling would do good to the society, don't you think so? Highly debated as some have aired their views to the contrary. Okay over to you now, what good has gambling done to you? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. by 1144AK(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
Westchester:
All I see is comments from feminists who don’t have a man in their lonely life, feminists who only comes on a faceless forum like Nairaland to pour out their frustrations grin
Dear kings most of the ladies commenting here aren’t even beautiful or tick the boxes we want in women. Just read all the gibberish they wrote, laugh and move on grin tongue
I second your comment!!
Politics / Re: CBN Orders Staff To Declare Links With Politically Exposed Persons, Close Relati by 1144AK(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2023
I hope the investigation is done correctly and truthfully. I don tire for this institutions self, can we trust any of them? undecided

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Suspends Chairman Over Alleged Defilement Of Minor In Jigawa by 1144AK(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nairaland / General / Atiku To PEPC: Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead by 1144AK(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
Former Vice President and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has challenged the Presidential Election Petition Court (PEPC) to explain to the world what he called “ambiguities around why copies of the judgment bears the header of the Tinubu Presidential Legal Team.”

In a statement signed and released on Saturday in Abuja by the Special Assistant (Communications) to Atiku Abubakar, Phrank Shaibu, he said there was no intention to stir up controversy on the matter, “but it is very important that the PEPC should tell Nigerians why they chose to affix the header of the Respondents on the CTC copy of their judgment, whereas the copies that went to the petitioners did not have the same.”

Shaibu said the court must explain why Tinubu Legal Team was deemed to be accorded special privileges.

The statement said: “It is very clear that there are many questions begging for answers, including why the PEPC came to the decision to avail the Respondents, especially the Tinubu Legal Team to have a first receipt of the CTC of the judgment before the Plaintiffs.

“The curiosity is more confounding based on the fact that the lead counsel to Atiku and the PDP had pleaded in the open court to have express receipt of the judgment, to which Justice Haruna Tsammani agreed to and promised to make the document available the following day, which was Thursday.

“Nigerians want to know why the PEPC confers special privileges to the Tinubu Legal Team by making them have a first custody of copies of the PEPC judgment, even though it was more urgent for the Petitioners who needed the document in order to cause an appeal to the Supreme Court within 14 days including weekends.
“In the course of delivering its judgement, the PEPC had spoken of the petition it was ruling upon in a vexatious and denigrating language as if it was a crime to bring a case of electoral banditry before the court.

“However, unfolding developments after the court’s ruling elicit suspicions about whether or not the Tinubu Legal Team provided clerical services to the PEPC. Otherwise, how and when did the ‘Tinubu Presidential Legal Team’ creep into a document that was supposed to be the official document of the Court of Appeal of Nigeria.
“We need to restate that the ‘Tinubu Presidential Legal Team’ on the top left-hand corner of all the 798 pages is neither a monochrome nor a metadata. It is actually a HEADER, meaning that except for a valid explanation, the Tinubu Presidential Legal Team is the originator ofthe document For the purposes of clarity, “a header is text that is placed at the top of a page, while a footer is placed at the bottom of a page. Typically, these areas are used for inserting information such as the name of the document, the chapter heading, page numbers, creation date, and the like. On the other hand, watermark is “a faint design made in some paper during manufacture that is visible when held against the light and typically identifies the maker of the document.”

“The PEPC must, on its honour if indeed it still has any, clarify why the court chose to put the header of the Tinubu Legal Team on a CTC copy of its judgment document, while the only emblem that should have been on the document is the stamp of the Court of Appeal of Nigeria.

“Again, the PEPC must explain why it came to the discretionary decision of having the Respondents have a custody of the judgement earlier in the day on Friday while only making same available to the Petitioners later in the day, and only after the lead counsel to Atiku and PDP had written a second letter (the first was on Thursday) to the court demanding for copies of the judgment.

“Moreover, we have it on good authority that when the PEPC was informed that the CTC copies of the judgment given to the Respondents was already circulating in the public domain with the header of TPLT on it, a further delay was necessitated by the need for it to undertake a laundry of the documents by removing the Tinubu Presidential Legal Team header before handing over same to the lawyers of Atiku.

“Whereas the legal team of the PDP and Atiku have statutory 14 days to prepare its appeal to the Supreme Court, the PEPC had erased 2 days out of that 14 days, no thanks to the PEPC whose Chairman, Justice Tsamani had promised to make available the CTC copy of the judgment to Atiku a day after its judgement was rendered, which ought to have been on Thursday.”
While emphasising the need for answers to the posers caused by controversy as the legal challenge shifts to the Supreme Court, the Atiku camp added that, “it will validate suspicions that there were external factors involved in the formulation of the judgment and bring the entire judiciary of Nigeria into disrepute.

“Make no mistake about it. This legal challenge to the electoral banditry of February 25, which has now shifted to the apex court, is not about Atiku. It is indeed our last ditch effort to salvage our country and deepen our democracy. Against the background of the decimation of nearly all of the institutions of state including the Independent National Electoral Commission which dragged us into this quagmire, our intent is to ensure that the judiciary, the last hope of the common man does not go to the dogs.”
Copied
Nairaland / General / Foreigners Now Teach Nigerian Judges About Nigerian Constitution. by 1144AK(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
What would be your comment to the claims made by this young man concerning the status of Abuja in the 2023 general elections.
No bias please, a constructive criticism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wxhN8SFfQs?si=DVIv4racok7jBc_t
Jobs/Vacancies / Exciting Side Gig Opportunity by 1144AK(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2023
Business / Re: FG Calls On China, Others To Set Up Lithium Battery Factories In Nigeria by 1144AK(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
occfx:

You are right but these are symptoms of lack of unity and love. Buhari didn't like the south hence he preferred herdsmen to every other person. Buhari closed many companies in the south due to hatred not because of any economic development. Billionaires are now afraid to invest in their country for fear of efcc and witch hunting. It is impossible to make any progress if we don't work together however, I don't see that happening soon. In the polling units, an average Yoruba man will still prefer his tribe man irrespective of anything, same with the north and the east. Any family or organization you successfully disunite, you have already conquered them. Nigeria needs a good leader who would unite the country by equalizing the playing ground, making everyone feel at home first and engaging all ethnic group to the best of there best.
Health / Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by 1144AK(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2023
High IQ people tend to be degenerate/crazy..... Ask the Psychologist!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: ... by 1144AK(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Am sorry to tell you that's how poor people think, please learn to outsource somethings. Focus on your strength and maximize it, that's how great people think. There is always room for specialization, not every one has the luxury of time like you.
Jobs/Vacancies / ... by 1144AK(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.