Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,763 members, 7,889,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:46 PM

Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In (1437 Views)

Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Mrajonder(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
Pals am in desperate need of your prayerz..Have been seekn for admssion for almst 2yearz now buh nt yet admitd.i applied for mcb(microbiology) in futo..my resultz were pretty ok.i rili wonder y dey havent admit me yet..have prayd,fast nd do almst evrytin possible 2make sure i get it,afta all dat ntn gud seems 2b cuming outta it..i evn paid ransom 2a lecturer dat promisd 2help me yet no show..am jst worrid.i heard the sku wil be releasing the 5th/last btch by january afta wich d matrick cums up..if my story really touches u kindly join me in prayers.'Am goin dwn almst evryday,dis admssion of a tin av dprivd me much apines..Remember me in ur prayerz palz..i promise to drop a feedback as soon as am admitd....#cries

Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
Mrajonder: Pals am in desperate need of your prayerz..Have been seekn for admssion for almst 2yearz now buh nt yet admitd.i applied for mcb(microbiology) in futo..my resultz were pretty ok.i rili wonder y dey havent admit me yet..have prayd,fast nd do almst evrytin possible 2make sure i get it,afta all dat ntn gud seems 2b cuming outta it..i evn paid ransom 2a lecturer dat promisd 2help me yet no show..am jst worrid.i heard the sku wil be releasing the 5th/last btch by january afta wich d matrick cums up..if my story really touches u kindly join me in prayers.'Am goin dwn almst evryday,dis admssion of a tin av dprivd me much apines..Remember me in ur prayerz palz..i promise to drop a feedback as soon as am admitd....#cries

you getting into a secondary school was already a miracle. Please don't ask too much of your god make e no vex for you. Kukuma go learn a trade like mechanic or barrow pusher.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
Reyginus: That's not how to talk.

For once we agree on something. grin

People should be careful with the way they talk to depressed and desperate people. You never know, your post might be the final straw and he might just end up committing suicide.
You'll be indirectly responsible for murder.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by sylve11: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
lol @ comments. Nairaland o shocked shocked shocked grin cool
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Mrajonder(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2012
advocate666:

you getting into a secondary school was already a miracle. Please don't ask too much of your god make e no vex for you. Kukuma go learn a trade like mechanic or barrow pusher.
dnt knw wat 2tel u..tx anyway 4 comentn..God bless
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 30, 2012
Good morning Mr Mraj,

First, you are in my prayers!

I am glad that you have decided to further your studies which I believe is a good thing but really it doesn't help to cry about not gaining admission. I don't really know what you mean by "a decent score" but I want to assumme that it was not enough to earn you a first or second batch placement.

Though it's okay to cry sometimes but in certain circumstances a well directed 'anger' is a better and useful feeling than sorrow and frustration. I will advice that you focus your attention on the variables you can control rather than what you can't control. You have already written the JAMB exam and the Post UME, you have gotten a contact in the school you have applied to, what is left is for you to confirm if your efforts will be fruitful, this you don't have control over.

You can however control your study plans for the next UME and post UME. You should, after writing these exms twice, haveeenough experience to give a proper direction to your studies. It is possible that you might just make the last batch but it won't be wise not to have a back up plan.

Set a target cut-off for yourself and study hard to achieve that target. Be diligent in studies and with prayers I believe firmly that you can make the first batch of any University without the aid of an insider. Please cheer up and dry your cheeks.

Thank you!
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Mrajonder(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2012
striktlymi: Good morning Mr Mraj,

First, you are in my prayers!

I am glad that you have decided to further your studies which I believe is a good thing but really it doesn't help to cry about not gaining admission. I don't really know what you mean by "a decent score" but I want to assumme that it was not enough to earn you a first or second batch placement.

Though it's okay to cry sometimes but in certain circumstances a well directed 'anger' is a better and useful feeling than sorrow and frustration. I will advice that you focus your attention on the variables you can control rather than what you can't control. You have already written the JAMB exam and the Post UME, you have gotten a contact in the school you have applied to, what is left is for you to confirm if your efforts will be fruitful, this you don't have control over.

You can however control your study plans for the next UME and post UME. You should, after writing these exms twice, haveeenough experience to give a proper direction to your studies. It is possible that you might just make the last batch but it won't be wise not to have a back up plan.

Set a target cut-off for yourself and study hard to achieve that target. Be diligent in studies and with prayers I believe firmly that you can make the first batch of any University without the aid of an insider. Please cheer up and dry your cheeks.

Thank you!
oh Tx dear u jst imbibe sum courage in2.wil always pray hard cox am believn God in wat he can do..tx 1nce again
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2012
Mrajonder: Pals am in desperate need of your prayerz..Have been seekn for admssion for almst 2yearz now buh nt yet admitd.i applied for mcb(microbiology) in futo..my resultz were pretty ok.i rili wonder y dey havent admit me yet..have prayd,fast nd do almst evrytin possible 2make sure i get it,afta all dat ntn gud seems 2b cuming outta it..i evn paid ransom 2a lecturer dat promisd 2help me yet no show..am jst worrid.i heard the sku wil be releasing the 5th/last btch by january afta wich d matrick cums up..if my story really touches u kindly join me in prayers.'Am goin dwn almst evryday,dis admssion of a tin av dprivd me much apines..Remember me in ur prayerz palz..i promise to drop a feedback as soon as am admitd....#cries
I quite understand your plight and i also was in the same shoes wen i was looking for entry admission into unijos..God miraculously did it for me without lobbying or paying anyone..The same God can do it for u..He is the same yesterday, today and forever..i operate in the order of the prophetic and i stand as a prophet to decree and declare that come january 2013 u shall gain admission IN JESUS NAME..begin to see ursef as a bonafide student...pls do share ur testimony next year..it is well
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2012
inurmind:

For once we agree on something. grin
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bidam: I quite understand your plight and i also was in the same shoes wen i was looking for entry admission into unijos..God miraculously did it for me without lobbying or paying anyone..The same God can do it for u..He is the same yesterday, today and forever..i operate in the order of the prophetic and i stand as a prophet to decree and declare that come january 2013 u shall gain admission IN JESUS NAME..begin to see ursef as a bonafide student...pls do share ur testimony next year..it is well

No matter what you declare, he is not going anywhere with that type of writting.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
advocate666:

No matter what you declare, he is not going anywhere with that type of writting.
are u against his writing or his admission? He abbreviated his writing and i believe he passed across d info to us. He will be admitted so hold ur peace.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by God2man(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bidam: I quite understand your plight and i also was in the same shoes wen i was looking for entry admission into unijos..God miraculously did it for me without lobbying or paying anyone..The same God can do it for u..He is the same yesterday, today and forever..i operate in the order of the prophetic and i stand as a prophet to decree and declare that come january 2013 u shall gain admission IN JESUS NAME..begin to see ursef as a bonafide student...pls do share ur testimony next year..it is well

AMEN.

Thanks and God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bidam: are u against his writing or his admission? He abbreviated his writing and i believe he passed across d info to us. He will be admitted so hold ur peace.

did you listen to him? he paid ransom to lecturer to gain admittance. is that what your god is all about? admit wuruwuru people shouting his name while hardworking ones get no admission. is that your prayers?
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Delafruita(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
my friend,think of it this way,if you had enough money to pay for a private university in nigeria or abroad,will you be here lamenting about what yahweh has done or not done?the poor derive hope from religion and prayers and it keeps holding them in bondage.oga,lobby if you can.but dont expecgt big daddy in the sky to give you admission.get it anyway you can.besides y the emphasis on university admission?
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Delafruita(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
decree all you want,he wont get an admission if he keeps waiting onn yahweh
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
advocate666:

did you listen to him? he paid ransom to lecturer to gain admittance. is that what your god is all about? admit wuruwuru people shouting his name while hardworking ones get no admission. is that your prayers?
my God shows mercy on whom He will show mercy.. He forgives and forgets.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bidam: my God shows mercy on whom He will show mercy.. He forgives and forgets.

An unjust and naive god then.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Delafruita: my friend,think of it this way,if you had enough money to pay for a private university in nigeria or abroad,will you be here lamenting about what yahweh has done or not done?the poor derive hope from religion and prayers and it keeps holding them in bondage.oga,lobby if you can.but dont expecgt big daddy in the sky to give you admission.get it anyway you can.besides y the emphasis on university admission?
God said i own the silver and Gold..The earth is full of His Glory..who are u a mere dust of the earth to question His handiwork? If u don't know this God..i can introduce you to Him.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bidam: God said i own the silver and Gold..The earth is full of His Glory..who are u a mere dust of the earth to question His handiwork? If u don't know this God..i can introduce you to Him.

your god first of all need to put his money where his mouth is.
his worshippers are wallowing in poverty and you want me to abandon the riches of Satan and join you in your filth? No way.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
Delafruita: decree all you want,he wont get an admission if he keeps waiting onn yahweh
if after 32 days no admission den u can say watever u want..trust me ..he will get it..dats is d difference btw me and u..The God factor.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
advocate666:

An unjust and naive god then.
32 days is dat asking for too much? I don't know the guy and i don't care..but i know my God.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bidam: if after 32 days no admission den u can say watever u want..trust me ..he will get it..dats is d difference btw me and u..The God factor.

na the only thing your god fit do? to give admission to lazy people?
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
advocate666:

your god first of all need to put his money where his mouth is.
his worshippers are wallowing in poverty and you want me to abandon the riches of Satan and join you in your filth? No way.
free will my friend..of cos you know in d devil's kingdom nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
advocate666:

na the only thing your god fit do? to give admission to lazy people?
thank God u did admit He is in d business of giving admission..is anything too hard for the Lord..with God all things are possible..blessed be the name of the Lord.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bidam: thank God u did admit He is in d business of giving admission..is anything too hard for the Lord..with God all things are possible..blessed be the name of the Lord.

why don't you then ask him to do something more useful.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
advocate666:

why don't you then ask him to do something more useful.
who are u referring to here? God or the Op.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Mrajonder(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bidman and d rest dat wishd me wel in2 gettn d admssion may God bless you..well sum ple are really getn it wrng by thinkn i was only trying 2get admsn widout d normal procedure(as in bribn) dats nt 2ru..my scores were very gud..my jamb is 2oo' pume=28o ..ave=24O..my mark was above d cuttoff mark of d dpartment am applyn 4..evn those wit less mark are getn in..dat was much reasn why am sad nd worid and i dcided 2call on your attntion so as to assist me in prayers..do undstnd pals..

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Mrajonder: Bidman and d rest dat wishd me wel in2 gettn d admssion may God bless you..well sum ple are really getn it wrng by thinkn i was only trying 2get admsn widout d normal procedure(as in bribn) dats nt 2ru..my scores were very gud..my jamb is 2oo' pume=28o ..ave=24O..my mark was above d cuttoff mark of d dpartment am applyn 4..evn those wit less mark are getn in..dat was much reasn why am sad nd worid and i dcided 2call on your attntion so as to assist me in prayers..do undstnd pals..
since you met the cut-off mark, Futo will offer you an admission.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Mrajonder(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Amen oo tnx alot..wil nt jst give d testomies here.wil aswell spread it on all d blog am operation wit..cnt rili wait oo..my church wil also hear about it cos they have been praying and supporting me exceedingly...**cheerz**

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Mrajonder(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Reyginus: since you met the cut-off mark, Futo will offer you an admission.
pray so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D / What Ese Walters really wants from Pastor Biodun of COZA / Confessions Of A Sex-starved Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.