Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,833 members, 7,918,677 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:52 PM

Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In (1449 Views)

Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Mrajonder: Amen oo tnx alot..wil nt jst give d testomies here.wil aswell spread it on all d blog am operation wit..cnt rili wait oo..my church wil also hear about it cos they have been praying and supporting me exceedingly...**cheerz**
ayam serious about the prophecy..it is no joke..dnt let unbelievers in this thread dampen ur faith..keep in touch.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Mrajonder(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
advocate666:

why don't you then ask him to do something more useful.
o.m.g have lng wonderd y ur saying all dz..ur evn a pegan..desist frm dat else u endup in fiercy hell fire.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Mrajonder(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bidam: ayam serious about the prophecy..it is no joke..dnt let unbelievers in this thread dampen ur faith..keep in touch.
i strngly believe in wat God can do and am neva doubtn his prophet..txt me ur no lets talk more
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by pastormustwacc: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2012
advocate666:

No matter what you declare, he is not going anywhere with that type of writting.
Rubbish, as if you are any better. Your writing is too poor sef, nonsense and ingrediens, once we remove microsoft word helping you to correct your ingles, you are finished.

@op, dont mind that monkey-banana, God can do it. I was once in your shoes, except that i only wrote ume twice, but today i am now a medical doctor. That same God you have when you are down, is the same God you have when you are up. So dont give up hope, work harder in your studies, improve yourself and also pray to God.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Mrajonder(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Rubbish, as if you are any better. Your writing is too poor sef, nonsense and ingrediens, once we remove microsoft word helping you to correct your ingles, you are finished.

@op, dont mind that monkey-banana, God can do it. I was once in your shoes, except that i only wrote ume twice, but today i am now a medical doctor. That same God you have when you are down, is the same God you have when you are up. So dont give up hope, work harder in your studies, improve yourself and also pray to God.
tnx bro.God bless your heart
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2012
pastormustwacc:

Look at this, people. If god-shouting, bribe-giving, fake-admission, below average students are bribing their way into medicine, no wonder everybody runs out of the country to get a good medical treatment.

At op, your doom is total even if you enter the university which I very much doubt. You better listen to me and go and learn how to change tyres or sow agbada.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Ayomivic(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2012
advocate666:

No matter what you declare, he is not going anywhere with that type of writting.
I can see ,you are true servant of your master.You spoke the mind of your master.No wonder the bible call your master "Christians' adversary". Iam very sure that you and your master will fail once again because this brother will secure admition this year 2013 and his coming here to give his testimony in Jesus name, you will see.

@op Bro, don't put your trust in man,trust in God and he shall suprise you.

I pray that you will be admitted into the univisity of your choice coming this year 2013 in Jesus name .Amen.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Mrajonder(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ayomivic:
I can see ,you are true servant of your master.You spoke the mind of your master.No wonder the bible call your master "Christians' adversary". Iam very sure that you and your master will fail once again because this brother will secure admition this year 2013 and his coming here to give his testimony in Jesus name, you will see.

@op Bro, don't put your trust in man,trust in God and he shall suprise you.

I pray that you will be admitted into the univisity of your choice coming this year 2013 in Jesus name .Amen.
Amen..nd Amen
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Ymodulus: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
Bidam: if after 32 days no admission den u can say watever u want..trust me ..he will get it..dats is d difference btw me and u..The God factor.

mr friend will u sharrap ur mouth thia. difference my foot.

Untill me. you and the world at large start seeing the harm religion has done, we wud neva move forward.

@poster dont dcive ursef with prayers. see let me tell u even if u get d admission tomoro it is not any god it is that lecturer that u paid.

advice for u.

Please go see hu u can settle or can help u work ur way into that skul of urs. dont stay there reling on god. else na next year u go right jamb again ooo. no say i no tell u.

also pls buy anoda jamb form incase u were not admitted. so u just rite again smoothly with higher grades.
tanks
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
see what I mean. the godly are lowering our standards.
https://www.nairaland.com/1147674/nigeria-trained-doctors-rank-second-uk
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
advocate666: see what I mean. the godly are lowering our standards.
https://www.nairaland.com/1147674/nigeria-trained-doctors-rank-second-uk

Good evening,

I am struggling to understand the relationship between your link and the "godly"?
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
striktlymi:

Good evening,

I am struggling to understand the relationship between your link and the "godly"?

instead of reading reading their books, the godly, like the op, pray and bribe their way into the university thus lowering standards.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
advocate666:

instead of reading reading their books, the godly, like the op, pray and bribe their way into the university thus lowering standards.

Good evening again sir,

But this can be done by both the so-called "godly" and those who are not "godly". I do understand the point you are trying to drive home but don't you think the link does not bring out this point?

Those doctors can be a combination of "godly", "ungodly", Atheists, Agnostics, "pagans etc. I believe what the link does bring to the fore is the level of neglect and a fall in standards in our educational system.

This is something of great concern and should be fought against by everyone, including the government. But really sir, the fall in the level of our education cannot be blamed solely on the "godly".

Thank you!
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
striktlymi:

Good evening again sir,

But this can be done by both the so-called "godly" and those who are not "godly". I do understand the point you are trying to drive home but don't you think the link does not bring out this point?

Those doctors can be a combination of "godly", "ungodly", Atheists, Agnostics, "pagans etc. I believe what the link does bring to the fore is the level of neglect and a fall in standards in our educational system.

This is something of great concern and should be fought against by everyone, including the government. But really sir, the fall in the level of our education cannot be blamed solely on the "godly".

Thank you!

the degrading state of the country is absolutely the fault of the godly.

tell me one single ungodly person that has ever be at the helm of affairs in nigeria. and the more they call god, the more things deteriorate.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
advocate666:

the degrading state of the country is absolutely the fault of the godly.

tell me one single ungodly person that has ever be at the helm of affairs in nigeria. and the more they call god, the more things deteriorate.

Almost every single Nigerian leader has been ungodly!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
striktlymi:

i quite agree with you on this one
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
striktlymi:

What a blatant lie!

Which one of them was neither a christian or a moslem? Not only the presidents but governors, ministers, commissioners, high ranking civil servants. Which one?
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
advocate666:

What a blatant lie!

Which one of them was neither a christian or a moslem? Not only the presidents but governors, ministers, commissioners, high ranking civil servants. Which one?
lol. Meaning you don't know what is meant by ungodly. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
advocate666:

What a blatant lie!

Good evening,

The fact that one claims to be of one religious affiliation or another doesn't imply that the person is godly. I guess your use of "godly" is restrictive to either Atheists or Theists but this really does not tell us strictly whether our past leaders were godly.

Their claims of being "godly" in the restrictive sense does not imply that they are. A woman of easy virtue can claim to be a virgin but it does not mean that she is. The actions of our past leaders NEVER showed that they were in any way godly.

One major attribute of one who is godly is the fear of God and a firm desire and Will to do good. Most, if not all of our past leaders lack these vital ingredient of one who is godly.

Thank you!
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Image123(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nigeria my Nigeria, the city where God is expected to do everything for you including dishwashing. Which one is 'precipitate in', is it slang or what?
Gaining admission into university is not by fastings, that's a waste. Simply commit your way to God, ask for His guidance, and diligently fulfill the admission requirements. Improve on your academic performance and trust God. Trusting God doesn't include paying lecturer for admission as an unbeliever is rightly telling you. Trusting God doesn't include wallowing in dejection and self pity. If you can truly believe, all things are possible to you.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Ayomivic(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
advocate666:

your god first of all need to put his money where his mouth is.
his worshippers are wallowing in poverty and you want me to abandon the riches of Satan and join you in your filth? No way.
your riches ended on this earth because it has time.

Have you thought about where you are going when you leave this earth. That place should be more of concern to you than any other things. The reason is that, at that end,you may not be given the chance you have on earth when you die and your cars, your mansions, your beautiful wife/wives, your lovable children. You can't take them along with you when you die. Even, all the delicious foods you have eaten when alive, that make you fresh, the handsome body you cherish so much, which you have freshen with costly cream and perfume will then become food for termites.No matter how rich you are today when you die there is no different between you and mad man that died in gutter.Why? Because the madness of mad man ended at his death, and you too (every human being) all your enjoyment ended at your death. Deady body is deady body.What will then be the difference is where both of you will landed and the two options available is hell and paradise. You have heard what they do at each places. What is good, is for you to enjoy when alive and after death. Remember the story of rich man and Lazar.

Finally, Satan is not kind with you with all the riches he gave you. What he did is trade by batter .You are just like a baby who found gold and took it for stone , out of ignorance but when the elderly one sees it in his hand, he exchanges gold from him with morsel .

Think wise you still have chance.
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by advocate666: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ayomivic:
your riches ended on this earth because it has time.

Have you thought about where you are going when you leave this earth. That place should be more of concern to you than any other things. The reason is that, at that end,you may not be given the chance you have on earth when you die and your cars, your mansions, your beautiful wife/wives, your lovable children. You can't take them along with you when you die. Even, all the delicious foods you have eaten when alive, that make you fresh, the handsome body you cherish so much, which you have freshen with costly cream and perfume will then become food for termites.No matter how rich you are today when you die there is no different between you and mad man that died in gutter.Why? Because the madness of mad man ended at his death, and you too (every human being) all your enjoyment ended at your death. Deady body is deady body.What will then be the difference is where both of you will landed and the two options available is hell and paradise. You have heard what they do at each places. What is good, is for you to enjoy when alive and after death. Remember the story of rich man and Lazar.

Finally, Satan is not kind with you with all the riches he gave you. What he did is trade by batter .You are just like a baby who found gold and took it for stone , out of ignorance but when the elderly one sees it in his hand, he exchanges gold from him with morsel .

Think wise you still have chance.

So this afterlife cock and bull bullshit is the reason you stopped using your neurons?

And if you were right, who told you I wanted to spend eternity with Yahweh, the sadist?
Re: Help Me Nairalander. Please Come In by Ayomivic(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2013
advocate666:

So this afterlife cock and bull bullshit is the reason you stopped using your neurons?

And if you were right, who told you I wanted to spend eternity with Yahweh, the sadist?

You are saying this because you are still under the bondage of your master. It may even seems difficult to come out of it. But if you will take a bold step, Jesus can deliver you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientist Found Message From God In Mars / Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D / Boobs Exposing Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi’s Life Before Becoming An Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.