Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,331 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:07 AM

Where Can I Buy The Correct Chocolate For A Chocolate Fountain? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Buy The Correct Chocolate For A Chocolate Fountain? (583 Views)

My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court / How Do You Correct Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy The Correct Chocolate For A Chocolate Fountain? by rockwill: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2012
I have just bought a chocolate fountain and I wondered where I can get the correct chocolate for it from? I am not sure which chocolate to use.

Schokoladenfontäne
Re: Where Can I Buy The Correct Chocolate For A Chocolate Fountain? by ogunborsamuel(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
rockwill: I have just bought a chocolate fountain and I wondered where I can get the correct chocolate for it from? I am not sure which chocolate to use.

Schokoladenfontäne

You can also order directly from USA,Asia,Europe and receive them at your door step any where in Nigeria,just log on to www.micostarmall.com its the safest and most reliable way to shop online,I ordered goods from them and it was really durable not only that but at a cheap rate,so I have promised to always patronize them...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Getting Married This Year? / Save 10,000 Monthly With Union Bank And Give Your Child The Best Of Education / Educating People On Domestic Violence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.