Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (567007 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by bodman4us: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
My friend had 206 in jamb and 38 in pume..english c6,math b2,economics c4,government b3,bilogy b3..pls what is d composite score..reply needed asap..thanks alot
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by harbiodun21: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Wat is the cut oFf mark for unab post utmE
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by under12: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Gwizatasie: mtcheew..smh...agbero form no cost again,why not apply?...na pple like u fashola dey send go village...grow up and be wise..unless u wud regret the satatement u said earlier on...anybody wey dey give u such orientation run away from him/her...cos education is KEY.
I was jst kiddin,hommie y r u takin it serious lyk its a kidney disease
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Olats107: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
atymat: u wld end up writing a letter but I wld advise u to go there urself so u wld get better explanation.....we are not the only one just make it fast b4 decisions are made. they wont know u ave a problem until u tell them. wat course are u going for?
....am going 4 nutrition and dietetics,...u've written d letter?...wat were they able to do?...i'll go there 2mao...tnxx alot
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
I login now and all I see is same trend of posts... ''what's my composite?'' (even when you've been shown several times over how to calculate the composite). ''what's my chances of being admitted?'' (as if there's any admission officer on this thread). ''is 44% ok for ____ course?'' (even when you know _____ course is a very competitive course)... And so on and so forth.
Y'all bera stop giving yourselves unnecesary tension here. What's done is already done and there ain no going back.

Like I said before and I'd say again... Y'all should wait ''patiently and not eagerly'' for the eventual release of the admission lists... These tension and apprehension being exhibited here ain gon' change nothing!!
**Que Sera Sera**

PEACE!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Hassan9786: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Please, are you science students using. The 5 core subjects to calculate your composite or all of the 7 subjects that they asked for when we are filling the form. Answer needed urgently.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
pls o wil d screenin commenc b4 the admission list abeg pls help me for detail
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Walexcee: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
All tinz are possible for ma GOD TO DO. Impossible itself says "I M POSSIBLE" so help me calc. Dis.. jamb 181 nd utme 30% O'level B3,C5,nd four C6 tanx
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sammy329(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
mickyem: Pls bro,I scored 32% in post ume nd my
composite is 40.4,pls wats ma chance of getting
admitted,I choose mech engineering buhh I knw
I can never be given dat course again,buhh pls
is there any hope of handling me another
course?pls bro ur reply is needed tanx so much
yes, there is a little chance
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Shegz94: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sanguine sir: congrats in advance bro, wt God u already a funaabite.....
Thanks bro.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Shegz94: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sanguine sir: congrats in advance bro, wt God u already a funaabite.....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
lamlard: pls o wil d screenin commenc b4 the admission list abeg pls help me for detail
WTF! Who will dey do interview 4 wen there iz no list..Thus, admission list will come before screening...

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by planetuzor(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sanguine: I login now and all I see is same trend of posts... ''what's my composite?'' (even when you've been shown several times over how to calculate the composite). ''what's my chances of being admitted?'' (as if there's any admission officer on this thread). ''is 44% ok for ____ course?'' (even when you know _____ course is a very competitive course)... And so on and so forth.
Y'all bera stop giving yourselves unnecesary tension here. What's done is already done and there ain no going back.

Like I said before and I'd say again... Y'all should wait ''patiently and not eagerly'' for the eventual release of the admission lists... These tension and apprehension being exhibited here ain gon' change nothing!!
**Que Sera Sera**

PEACE!!

Imagine sayh - u no do magomago take comot for ajekpako. (Singing in K'Ores voice)..

Babe, could u pls let this guys ease their tension on the thread? The period between when they had written the exam and when the admission list would be released is still unknown. We could say this period is a *waiting period* and this waiting period can be renamed to be a *Gap or better put a *Vacuum. And u know what, Nature abhors Vacuum...Nature give no room for Vacuum. So its Imperative for them to pass time with Tension till the real List is out. That more reason why d aspirants impetuously ask those questions as u have highlighted... So pls sweerie let them.

#Still ur One and Only!

**Hakuna-Matata** grin grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by papindinho(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
sammy329: 43.3 is quite low for biochem
Tnx 4 d response. bt any possibility of bn given alternative course?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sanguine: I login now and all I see is same trend of posts... ''what's my composite?'' (even when you've been shown several times over how to calculate the composite). ''what's my chances of being admitted?'' (as if there's any admission officer on this thread). ''is 44% ok for ____ course?'' (even when you know _____ course is a very competitive course)... And so on and so forth.

**Que Sera Sera**

PEACE!!
tho u're right, buh looking at thiz admission stuff clearly, competition is high causing aspirants 2 be anxious..THIZ THREAD WILL DIE DOWN IF PIPU DON'T DISCUSS AND SHARE CONCERN MATTERZ WIT OTHERZ....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Judee99: wat is it wif dis " (i score so so so ) im i safe, can i be admitted, is it okay, will God help me, should i go and bla bla bla, wats my composite..... we are all prospective candidates here, and unaab V.C is not on this thread>>> smh
Ther are lots of funaab students on dis thread... and they answer any question askd, usin facts and xperience... aldo, askin abt one's chances seems funny coz, it wont change anytin, if yu wont b admittd, u wont. but most ppl ask out of fear coz sm av been lookin fr admission fr years and they just need sm encouragement and assurance while sm wants to kno wat their fate is so dat they wont b chasing after shadows.. i was once in their shoe and i also askd d same kinda question then, wen i was looking for admission so, i cant blame them
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hassan9786: Please, are you science students using. The 5 core subjects to calculate your composite or all of the 7 subjects that they asked for when we are filling the form. Answer needed urgently.
only d 5 core subjects
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Slimky(f): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2013
R der no BEM nd EPS aspirant here:-/..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Slimky(f): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2013
undecided BEM/EPS aspirants whr art thou?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 1:17am On Sep 11, 2013
under12: I was jst kiddin,hommie y r u takin it serious lyk its a kidney disease
why won't i take it serious?...serious mood cos#KOSERE
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguinesir(m): 1:42am On Sep 11, 2013
Pple pls hear dis: i learnt funaab nids one's sch leavn testimonial as a screenin criteria- bt i dnt av mine cos my secondary skul has wound up, nd i am usin a GCE result. Wot do u fink i'll tender 4 such screenin proccess? ASAP pls
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 2:30am On Sep 11, 2013
planetuzor:

Imagine sayh - u no do magomago take comot for ajekpako. (Singing in K'Ores voice)..

Babe, could u pls let this guys ease their tension on the thread? The period between when they had written the exam and when the admission list would be released is still unknown. We could say this period is a *waiting period* and this waiting period can be renamed to be a *Gap or better put a *Vacuum. And u know what, Nature abhors Vacuum...Nature give no room for Vacuum. So its Imperative for them to pass time with Tension till the real List is out. That more reason why d aspirants impetuously ask those questions as u have highlighted... So pls sweerie let them.

#Still ur One and Only!

**Hakuna-Matata** grin grin grin

Yes Milord. gringringringringrin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Aypumping2: 2:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Pls any hope for me.... My composite is 50.3.. Study Ecos?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 6:18am On Sep 11, 2013
Ay-pumping:
Pls any hope for me.... My composite is 50.3.. Study Ecos?

Yea.. Pray others don't score high...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by romiekit(m): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2013
Can some1 help me calculate my composite..had 46% in post utme.236 in jamb and 2A1 2b3 1c6 in my o level.wanna go 4 agric engineering.second choice thou
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by adenikejummy(f): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2013
phemmy johnson: WTF! Who will dey do interview 4 wen there iz no list..Thus, admission list will come before screening...
pls bro is 47.01 still on a safer syd for econonics. Thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sammy329(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2013
papindinho: Tnx 4 d response. bt any possibility of bn given alternative course?
yes
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by owolabiza(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2013
Listen and listen good..........lastyr,befor unaab cld calculate ur composite for u ,u mst have scored 40percent and above in ur post utme.............after which ur composite is later calculated!!! After calaculatin ur composite and u gt 2 knw ur score was above 45 for sciences and 50 for commercial courses, u are reaaly safe..............bt b4 dis,u must make sure u chose unaab as first choice oooo,if not u are on ur ownoooooo..............for engineerin u must score up to 50 in ur composite,if not u wld be given another course ,which am sure its gonna be agric courses...................jst keep prayin and lets keep our hand on desk for funaab......................am a final yr statistics std of funaaboooo.............dis was d criteria dy used last yr..bt for dose of u dt scored less than 4o in ur postutme and u hav a very good o level result and jamb score,jst pray dy calculate ur composite so dt u can prevail.........hopin 2 see nairalanders in funaab..................pls dnt think am a scam,i was once like u in 2009 in dis same nairaland.....i pray may almighty Allah see u all tru d process..............

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by RajiBabatunde(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2013
Pls bro after calculating my scores my composite is 48.48 and am going for ßanking&finance and i choice d institution as first and second ma jamb scores 198 o'level results B2,B3,B3,C5,C6, my putme score 44, pls can they admit me
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Toyde(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2013
Slimky: undecided BEM/EPS aspirants whr art thou?
Yes........my composite is 52.9, urs?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by owolabiza(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2013
Hope
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by arewa16: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2013
composite 71 i choose funaab as second choice,any chance? jamab 201,post utme 40, b3,b3,b3,b3,A1, PLS REPLY

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.