Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,128 members, 7,967,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:20 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (571703 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
Odunhana:

You are nothing but a tousled epileptic ginormous unfanterible nerdy. A non-castrated swine retarded idiot. Illiterate lunacy is disturbing u alongside leprosy.

Stupid agoraphobia. Nonentity fade gibbon. You this slowpoke!! Why can't you magot ur low rate of life. Stupid enslaved hustler. Keep enshrouding your stupidity. You have enraged me and i must stone your entire generation to death...Mehn this blind foetus was manually menstruated away from his glutton hagged mother..

#GTFOH
senselessness of the highest order.. Cos u weren't given admission... Its too late to cry when the head is cut off.. U better go and start reading for next year jamb instead of spewing this rubbish.. #piece of advice
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by topstar80(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
I av always been a silent person on ds thread buh seeing tins here i fnk tis HIGH TIME I COMMENTED...

Guys wen processing admission or anything in life ...always put GOD first pls....one may merit nd GRACE may outshine d merit ...given admission wid a small composite doesnt say u knw sumone or so...it is just d favour u aiint merited for....

Pls friends GRACE and FAVOUR are very important dan ur knowledge
#shalom#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
fapcrook: senselessness of the highest order.. Cos u weren't given admission... Its too late to cry when the head is cut off.. U better go and start reading for next year jamb instead of spewing this rubbish.. #piece of advice
You just typed like my 4-year-old younger brother. You are now moderned in your backwardness. This Is an indecent strotanec that the amplicable poineers of the stupidity propaganda have levitubite amongst the Noxomous Education sector. I cavertory lament my indisquilible on this brazikus act!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dr T.I:
Hmmm...finally d thread bubbles(even if na frustration n yabz full am)..kip up d gud work guys

Btw any idea abt d screening especially nw wen strike go soon end.

Add up via 2go @ tochukwu265..Luv y'all
Dr T.I my guy......my partner in crime! You still they visit that moneysoldier section for nairaland? No worry I go buy you beer when you resume!

No admission was/is given on merit in Nigeria universities......its just the flagrant truth.......the funaab admission was just a complete hoax.....so abeg odunhana trust in God! There is always a purpose for everything......there is a big difference getting admitted and maintaining admission......I've friends kicked out immediately getting admission.........just remain steadfast, his staff and rod shall comfort you!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
grin grin chai eh! So e don reash to go dey ransack dictionary unto say person wan abuse person?? grin grin chi'm ooo. I don laugh belleful... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I pity person wey nor get dictionary for house... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sanguine: grin grin chai eh! So e don reash to go dey ransack dictionary unto say person wan abuse person?? grin grin chi'm ooo. I don laugh belleful... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I pity person wey nor get dictionary for house... grin grin
oga you see message wey I send you for wassap now?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Boll2010: Dr T.I my guy......my partner in crime! You still they visit that moneysoldier section for nairaland? No worry I go buy you beer when you resume!

No admission was/is given on merit in Nigeria universities......its just the flagrant truth.......the funaab admission was just a complete hoax.....so abeg odunhana trust in God! There is always a purpose for everything......there is a big difference getting admitted and maintaining admission......I've friends kicked out immediately getting admission.........just remain steadfast, his staff and rod shall comfort you!

smiley I see you're back here to troll... wink smiley
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sanguine:
smiley I see you're back here to troll... wink smiley
pushing trolleys since my mum gave birth to me grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Hassan9786: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
And this was the same thread I once enjoyed #SMH
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
john casey: DOUBLE GBAM!!.. I owe u one plate at @ shop 8

I've actually miss shop 8.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
Gwizatasie: guy what are you feeling like?...... superstar or wah?.....if you no do am another person go do am...so stop feeling like Mandela..... them no beg you @d first instance.....park well and do normal o....b4 you chop Sara slap that vodka wey you dey sip go clear for your eyes.....mtcheeeew

I cannot help it, but laugh... You are such a good entertainer...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hassan9786: And this was the same thread I once enjoyed #SMH

In my own view, the thread is getting more lively... Wrap that sk, and light it up; enjoy the conversations...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
Boll2010: Dr T.I my guy......my partner in crime! You still they visit that moneysoldier section for nairaland? No worry I go buy you beer when you resume!

Honestly, I can't believe; this is coming from BOLL. Oh, I love ur post!

I hail sir!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Make I go find person wey we go troll this thread together.......oboy soyinka sef go fear vocabs......achebe go wake up laugh say hin leave beta legacy
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
...a thrill of hope, a wiery world rejoices
for yonder breaks a new and cloudless morn...
Ffaaaaallll on your kneeesss...

C'mon guys, y'all should cheer up... It's sure gonna be an Odunayo... admission or no admission... smiley smiley
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
pseudonomer: Grand Rules

1. I will never insult any fellow on Nairaland

New*
2. I will never reply any frustrated fellow, they will never see things your way

New*
3. I will never open a new thread to give out informations that maybe really helpful, it's a waste of time, they won't appreciate it and all you'll receive is insults.

New*
4. I will always ignore fools till they fade away.

Lolz... Vodka in my system...
What if you experience all these at your place of work? Will you quit your f**king job? Mathematicians that I know are GREAT thinkers; highly proactive and creative. Oh, don't u know that Mathematics department is the place and birth of great thinkers?

You can be better off, if you learn to adopt a WIN-WIN discussion. Don't stand on one point and feel that your own IDEAL is the BEST. Rather, learn to see other people as being reasonable too.

When they disagree with you, it simply means that you should check your side too. Tryna strike a balance between your ideal and others' view.

Good luck sir!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
rkarang:
Honestly, I can't believe; this is coming from BOLL. Oh, I love ur post!

I hail sir!
see I've seen more aggrieved personalities,frustrated souls.....see I'm full of experience which when better days approach will love to share.....I've a house mate who finished secondary school 2006,went for lautech predegree but wasn't offered admission,he sat home a year,later proceed to u.I for normal jamb admission,postjamb failed him,he had an uncle then at u.I who said he shouldn't worry with admission that he will takecare of it.....my guy fully relaxed.......admission list came out,no name on list,he went to meet the man,the man followed him to the people incharge too rant,guess what? The uncle was at fault! He wrote his name in a letter to the admission department,he thought he submitted it,but there it was lying on his office desk,he apologised and told him the normal consolation talks,my friend applied for unaab predegree,then when it is still at isale-igbehin,dude waited admission,he chose microbiology,guess what he was offered?HSM(home science management)! Dude was so frustrated that its a girl course,people pushed him that he will only be cooking and sewing clothe,or taking care of babies! I could recall dude went to meet the then dean of student affairs for change of course to NUD(nutition and dietitics) but wasn't allowed to change!imagine within the same college transfer!!!......so he gave up!!! I sat him down enlightened him about his course!! Yesterday he told me his trying apply for some UNESCO,UNICEF,WHO courses.....which is later going to make him work there.........

My aim of this long epistle? His try not to see yourself as a failure........there is more to life,sit down and think what you want for your life,always know there is a purpose for everything,learn new things daily,read everything that comes your way,plan your time,research.MAKE GOD uR BEGINiNG and END!!!!

What motivates me in life? Definitely J.Cole rap line which says......."I've got a date with destiny I'm running late for that"

How do you learn new things daily? Check youtube just insert the word "tutorial" there are enough things you don't know.......GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sanguine: grin grin chai eh! So e
don reash to go dey ransack dictionary unto say person wan abuse person?? grin grin chi'm ooo. I don laugh belleful... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I pity person wey nor get dictionary for house... grin grin
u go fear english... Mr patrick odunhana... I dey laff oo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Odunhana: You just typed like my 4-year-old younger brother. You are now moderned in your backwardness. This Is an indecent strotanec that the amplicable poineers of the stupidity propaganda have levitubite amongst the Noxomous Education sector. I cavertory lament my indisquilible on this brazikus act!
. Chai dis guy no get sense wallahii
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Gwizatasie: sharap there...... see who is talking... you can't even pronounce your name....as if you're an admission officer.
see a fool eating yam peel, one will knöw from ur comment dat u are an he-goat , I pity u, quote me again; I will help u colour ur disgrace.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Odunhana: Don't ever dare mention OAU again in this issue.

Egbe Isu Ko Ni Iyan ooooo
hahahahaha. You wan hide OAU? I DID OAU last year blasted my post utme blasted jamb but was not given admission whereby i saw peeps with far lower score got admitted. And you here painting oau like an angel and painting FUNAAB like a devil
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Boll2010: see I've seen ......
May God bless and keep you always, May your wishes all come true IJN

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
Damex333: hahahahaha. You wan hide OAU? I DID OAU last year blasted my post utme blasted jamb but was not given admission whereby i saw peeps with far lower score got admitted. And you here painting oau like an angel and painting FUNAAB like a devil

That Oba Adaniduro University (OAU) na yeye University abeg! Na onley people wey get long leg but empty head dem dey offer admission for that place!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
rkarang:
May God bless and keep you always, May your wishes all come true IJN

Amen amen amen and amen! May God bless you too and may all your heart's wishes and desires come through by God's Grace... smiley

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Hassan9786: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
pseudonomer:

In my own view, the thread is getting more lively... Wrap that sk, and light it up; enjoy the conversations...
Okay
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
fapcrook: . Chai dis guy no get sense wallahii
I was as happy as shoebrush when i saw your name as the last poster. But NO, your physiognomy portrays a devil like soul. You have started romancing with stupidity. Why is your case looking like a riddle wrapped in an enigma? You addressed me in a haughty manner puntuated with vulgarism. Why are you like a proverbial lame helped to mount a horse now using your mandate against yourself?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
Odunhana:

You are nothing but a tousled epileptic ginormous unfanterible nerdy. A non-castrated swine retarded idiot. Illiterate lunacy is disturbing u alongside leprosy.

Stupid agoraphobia. Nonentity fade gibbon. You this slowpoke!! Why can't you magot ur low rate of life. Stupid enslaved hustler. Keep enshrouding your stupidity. You have enraged me and i must stone your entire generation to death...Mehn this blind foetus was manually menstruated away from his glutton hagged mother..

#GTFOH
**laffin in tongues** oh! A sesquipedalian we've got here.. Magnificient and Tremendous Content.. Not gascolading i say! Cos he iz a magnanimous fella.. Surely! His sense of equanimity has been triggered...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
phemmy johnson: **laffin in tongues** oh! A sesquipedalian we've got here.. Magnificient and Tremendous Content.. Not gascolading i say! Cos he iz a magnanimous fella.. Surely! His sense of equanimity has been triggered...
Loooooolzzzzzz! Baba i hail oooooooo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=Boll2010] Dr T.I my guy......my partner in crime! You still they visit that moneysoldier section for nairaland? No worry I go buy you beer when you resume!

My big bro! I hail thee..yes o dat M.S story rilly touch me n e pain me d way e take end(part 1)
Anyway na nw diz funaab thread don dey swit me..no wahala dat beer u go buy am i neva 4get na...add me up 4 2go @tochukwu265 or whatsapp-08172512660
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Smh .
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
pseudonomer:

I've actually miss shop 8.
You no miss am reach me. I cant wait for the FUFU and Egusi + Draw soup. The ones in my hood are garbages
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
@odunhana pls focus on ur edu issue instead of disturbin wit unfruitful forum, posting.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.