Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,613 members, 7,972,270 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:50 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (572090 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by mdee1(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2013
Apart frm tasued,any other school pre dgree still on??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2013
LWTMB O!!!odunhana gat no point again o,na my SOBRIQUET u dy attack nau...dy post yeye pix...cant stop laff o....wetin social network go cause emm...small small pikin go jst dy bluff
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2013
Codedboy95: 50? say wetin happen na. ? daht iz why it is called "supplementary list" the highest they would admit is 15..
See This Man,u Dey Talk As If U Are Among The Admission Officer
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by abraolas(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2013
Odunhana: Pseudomoner or wetin be your name? You are not a public figure. And FUNAAB no go pay you if you kill yourself. That is, even if anybody recognises you. You are studying a less competitive course. I bet you don't know anything about FUNAAB, you just dey disgrace yourself ni.
Have you ever bothered to ask why FUNAAB didn't admit any second choice candidate this year? Even the 1st choice with good grades are still hoping. Please check within Last year, there are second choice candidates admitted for competitive course like BEM last year. Oh! Tell me what later happened to those that scored as low as 0% that they promised to correct. Believe me, this year is nothing to write home about. Check my previous posts from the start of this thread and see if i'm a novice to FUNAAB. People do mistake me to be a Funaabite because of the way i give answers to questions.

I applied for this same FUNAAB last year, but i wasn't admitted. I didn't complain then because FUNAAB was fair last year. I blame myself for choosing this same AGRIC School this year. Even though, it wasn't my intention to choose FUNAAB. It was really a family issue which i agreed to. Please check the rate at which people smash UTME last year with lots of 250's, 260's and above. Please help me check this year's UTME performance index and see what i'm talking about. I did PPT. And hope you remember how people failed JAMB did this year? only 4718 1st Choice candidates were able to score 200 and above in UTME and you think it was the same compared to last year? You think it's easy to smash 233 in UTME this year? Or you think it's easy scoring 58 with those Useless Mathematics with meaningless symbols FUNAAB introduced that day? Whether you like it or not, FUNAAB is getting worse everyday. Oh! It should have been school of Agriculture alone.

@You HenryHawker, You must be worried..... I have got no business with you.....#Smello
seems you are taking this personal...although i feel your pain...arugument wont bring about the solution youll want to crave for...try as much as possible to look for way forward out of all this...MAY GOD HELP YOU
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by TrippleTte: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2013
m.dee:
Apart frm tasued,any other school pre dgree still on??
uni c calabar,uni naSsarawa,AAUA,FUTYOLA
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2013
Odunhana: Pseudomoner or wetin be your name? You are not a public figure. And FUNAAB no go pay you if you kill yourself. That is, even if anybody recognises you. You are studying a less competitive course. I bet you don't know anything about FUNAAB, you just dey disgrace yourself ni.
Have you ever bothered to ask why FUNAAB didn't admit any second choice candidate this year? Even the 1st choice with good grades are still hoping. Please check within Last year, there are second choice candidates admitted for competitive course like BEM last year. Oh! Tell me what later happened to those that scored as low as 0% that they promised to correct. Believe me, this year is nothing to write home about. Check my previous posts from the start of this thread and see if i'm a novice to FUNAAB. People do mistake me to be a Funaabite because of the way i give answers to questions.

I applied for this same FUNAAB last year, but i wasn't admitted. I didn't complain then because FUNAAB was fair last year. I blame myself for choosing this same AGRIC School this year. Even though, it wasn't my intention to choose FUNAAB. It was really a family issue which i agreed to. Please check the rate at which people smash UTME last year with lots of 250's, 260's and above. Please help me check this year's UTME performance index and see what i'm talking about. I did PPT. And hope you remember how people failed JAMB did this year? only 4718 1st Choice candidates were able to score 200 and above in UTME and you think it was the same compared to last year? You think it's easy to smash 233 in UTME this year? Or you think it's easy scoring 58 with those Useless Mathematics with meaningless symbols FUNAAB introduced that day? Whether you like it or not, FUNAAB is getting worse everyday. Oh! It should have been school of Agriculture alone.

@You HenryHawker, You must be worried..... I have got no business with you.....#Smello

Young man, You are just some proud jerk and that ain helping you one bit!! Getting paranoid and all so worked up on here is not gonna help issues at all!

You'd better obtain the next JAMB form and best still enrol for A'Level... I know say you be 'efiko' The A'level would catapault you straight to 200level and that way, you'd have at least made up for one lost year. smiley

There's just no point coming on here and crying over spilled milk when you could just have cleaned it up and moved on!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by TrippleTte: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2013
@odunhana wat u ve bin hamaring on iz tru bt u suppose undastand dis ppl!!person lik me nw I choosed dem as 1st choice!@ 1st I tot my compo ws low 4 my course bt on dis thread I saw ppl wit 47 same course dt were given admission altoh anada course bt my compo na 52 nd I dey wait 4 supplimentry list!!!I sha knw say wich eva wey oooo jamb pst jamb funaab or any oda instition cannot avat my destiny!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2013
abraolas:
seems you are taking this personal...although i feel your pain...arugument wont bring about the solution youll want to crave for...try as much as possible to look for way forward out of all this...MAY GOD HELP YOU
Thanks bro.... God bless you
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2013
lukmonadeola: See This Man,u Dey Talk As If U Are Among The Admission Officer
oga na fact i they yawn . I don't need to be an admission officer to know such things. they already admitted those they need, the only way they would admit more is if part of those they admitted don't come for screening, or get screened out.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2013
@abraolas,na wetin i dy try tell Mr odunana,b4 he started to ranting o....@odunana,the competition in unaab increases yearly...unaab started management course way back in 2011,the management candidates dat neva chose UNAAB via jamb were admitted....ever since 2011, the number of management stud has began to skyrocket(BT I AGREE WITH UR CLAIM ABT D WURUWURU PARO,BUT NA GENERAL TINZ)...so my guy,calm down nd be focused..pray to God for the best direction when choosing scu...remember an adage that says'THE PAIN YOU FEEL TODAY,IS THE STRENGTH YOU WILL FEEL TOMMOROW,IN EVERY CHALLENGE,THERE IS ALWAYS AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXCEL...GUDLUCK GUY
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2013
abraolas:
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2013
So wats the charge of insult on here?? Its logical that no skul in Nigeria can publicly declare its admission as 'TOTALLY BASED ON MERIT' ... Even the likes of OAU, UNIBEN, ILORIN , UNILAG , UI and others is not sided out on biased Admission process but its not vividly displayed in recognition to diz schools because they have 'LARGE ADMISSION CAPACITY' and more courses. Imagine a school dat can admit 5000/6000+ candidates as its capacity, ADMISSION RUNS NO GO TOO STOP MERIT ASPIRANTS FROM BEING ADMITTED NW!! Buh referring back to Funaab with relatively low admission capacity and just '4 COLMAS COURSES; AMISSION RUNS WILL SURELY COST MERIT ASPIRANTS THEIR ADMISSION SLOTS which will become visible to everybody as it is visible now.. Dats the fact friends, don't lets shy away 4rm the truth.. So @ODUNHANNA, Let it go bro... LET IT GO!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2013
phemmy johnson: So wats the charge of insult on here?? Its logical that no skul in Nigeria can publicly declare its admission as 'TOTALLY BASED ON MERIT' ... Even the likes of OAU, UNIBEN, ILORIN , UNILAG , UI and others is not sided out on biased Admission process but its not vividly displayed in recognition to diz schools because they have 'LARGE ADMISSION CAPACITY' and more courses. Imagine a school dat can admit 5000/6000+ candidates as its capacity, ADMISSION RUNS NO GO TOO STOP MERIT ASPIRANTS FROM BEING ADMITTED NW!! Buh referring back to Funaab with relatively low admission capacity and just '4 COLMAS COURSES; AMISSION RUNS WILL SURELY COST MERIT ASPIRANTS THEIR ADMISSION SLOTS which will become visible to everybody as it is visible now.. Dats the fact friends, don't lets shy away 4rm the truth.. So @ODUNHANNA, Let it go bro... LET IT GO!
Lolz! Brother me, i don 4get this ish tay tay jare. What i'm doing now is to let some people know as e dey go for FUNAAB now. If i continue to talk till next year, it won't change anything Baba. I just wan let dem know ni cux some people no sabi as e dey go loju titi oloda say FUNAAB admission na Runz fit do am now.

Me no get any issue with dem..... I still remain your loyal servant.

You can add me on 2GO @ Odunhanna25.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2013
@Henry,oga E don do oo.. Imagine u're in dat shoe where u see other pipu who av lower scores than u get admitted.. Its nt easy bro, imagine the struggle to pass jamb, then post jamb and u get f*cked up by the skul.. ALL DIZ AFTER 2/3 YEARS AT HOME...whew!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2013
pseudonomer:

If you want me to argue it, I can argue it that "I will advise to go to the school...." is not a grammatical blunder. But you won't get it, so I'm going skip it.
mehn....gosh your english sucks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=Gwizatasie][/quote] yours can wake a dead man grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Odunhana: Lolz! Brother me, i don 4get this ish tay tay jare. What i'm doing now is to let some people know as e dey go for FUNAAB now. If i continue to talk till next year, it won't change anything Baba. I just wan let dem know ni cux some people no sabi as e dey go loju titi oloda say FUNAAB admission na Runz fit do am now.

Me no get any issue with dem..... I still remain your loyal servant.

You can add me on 2GO @ Odunhanna25.
Lolz! Starting to tink diz issue of funaab nw av 'psycological' effects on you friend (mean no harm).. Shey na 2day we dey tok for 2go ni?? Diz 1 wey u tok say make i add u 4 2go again after we don dey tok 4 months ontop 2go nw, I DEY FEAR O..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Codedboy95: yours can wake a dead man grin
for your dirty mind xhebi?....is as if you're high on codeine.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
phemmy johnson: So wats the charge of insult on here?? Its logical that no skul in Nigeria can publicly declare its admission as 'TOTALLY BASED ON MERIT' ... Even the likes of OAU, UNIBEN, ILORIN , UNILAG , UI and others is not sided out on biased Admission process but its not vividly displayed in recognition to diz schools because they have 'LARGE ADMISSION CAPACITY' and more courses. Imagine a school dat can admit 5000/6000+ candidates as its capacity, ADMISSION RUNS NO GO TOO STOP MERIT ASPIRANTS FROM BEING ADMITTED NW!! Buh referring back to Funaab with relatively low admission capacity and just '4 COLMAS COURSES; AMISSION RUNS WILL SURELY COST MERIT ASPIRANTS THEIR ADMISSION SLOTS which will become visible to everybody as it is visible now.. Dats the fact friends, don't lets shy away 4rm the truth.. So @ODUNHANNA, Let it go bro... LET IT GO!
Oh, what a brilliant post! You're one of the most wonderful, amazing and incredible dudes that I've ever seen on nairaland thread.

May the grace of the Lord continue to be with you for the rest of ur life.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
phemmy johnson: Lolz! Starting to tink diz issue of funaab nw av 'psycological' effects on you friend (mean no harm).. Shey na 2day we dey tok for 2go ni?? Diz 1 wey u tok say make i add u 4 2go again after we don dey tok 4 months ontop 2go nw, I DEY FEAR O..
Laff wan kill me die
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
my guy@phemmy,if u had read the previous post i posted,u would have known that i was very formal at the igniting of this issue,i tried to encourage him nd conform with his perception,but rada he turned the table round...i understand sitting for jamb is very epic nd impenetrable(cos a pesin might pass dis year nd th contrary nxt yr)..bt u dont have to rant on social network about such....I WROTE JAMB 3TIMES ND PASSED EVERY ATTEMPT(226,204,212)...only at the last i got a gud course....REMEMBER EVERYBODY GAT A STORY TO TELL WHEN U INQUIRED....peace
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2013

bro, I felt your pain, but to be sincere, FUNAAB works with merit; And for you to be complaining ön net like this is absurd. You can go to the school to complain.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
As ant1 here printed his/her admission leter 4rm jambsite?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Shegz94: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
rkarang:
My dear brother, it is ALLOWED. But I will advise you to write another one before you graduate; you wanna ask why? K, one sitting is usually required for scholarship stuffs. Besides, most firms call for applicants with one sitting. After graduation, u might be too busy to resit for O'level again; as in NYSC thing and all that.

Good luck!
Thanks bro.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
This probably may be my last post just for some time. I can see that most of you criticizing me have refused to believe the bitter truth.

It wasn't my intended-intention to have come here and start criticizing FUNAAB. But the fact is, FUNAAB itself knows they are not transparent. Forget being admitted or not. We deserve much explanations on how the candidates you have chosen to offer admission are admitted on yearly basis.

The only thing Funaab will tell you is; '' Post UTME is one of the criteria at which candidates get admitted to FUNAAB'' Tell me if that is enough to educate us on how your admission process is all about. After Post UTME, the next we see is Admission list. Does that preach any transparency? FUNAAB is one of the best school in Nigeria. The fact can't be denied. But more transparency will add more to the school's integrity.

Would you believe some people still have not known how to calculate what FUNAAB term '' Composite ? ''.... And yes they add me on 2GO and i'll take my time to explain what Funaab says is COMPOSITE. What if there is no social network? what if there is no Nairaland? What if there is no Pseudomoner? What if there is no Odunhana? What if there is no Phemmy Johnson? Or what if people have not been keeping the greenhorn informed about FUNAAB? Whether you like it or not, it's the duty of FUNAAB to make all these things clear to their aspirants. Are we being paid to do all these?

To all those asking why i chose Nairaland in expressing my thought. You might have said what exactly your opinion was. Just as we all know everybody is entitled to their opinion.

Now listen, nothing would cost me if i decided to go in to FUNAAB senate itself to complain. But how can you accuse a school that doesn't release cutoff of not being sincere? The question you will be asked is ''How are you sure you merit the admission'' ? And yes it is nothing but the truth. But the meaning of that statement is that;
Did we inform you on what cutoff is? Could you remember what i said earlier about my friend after he had every requirement and cutoff in U.I that was still yet to be admitted? Immediately after complaints this boy actually saw his name on the list the next day. All these things cannot be entertained in FUNAAB.

I'm a man of integrity. I hate to be cheated. I just hope somebody reads and understands what i've always been harping on.

What will be will be.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ayswagga5: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Xoxyl: bro, I felt your pain, but to be sincere, FUNAAB works with merit; And for you to be complaining ön net like this is absurd. You can go to the school to complain.
I THINK ALL OF YOU...THAT IS SUPPORTING FUNAAB GET CHOCO FOR HEAD?....IMAGING..I CHOOSE THE SCHOOL AS MY FIRST CHOICE AND SECOND CHOICE ....WITH 47.2 COMPOSITE AND 40 IN POST UTME....AND AM A SCIENCE STUDENT,funaab didn't give me any course chaiii....and u are here defending funaab .....

LAST BULLET:--- THUNDER FIRE ANYONE THAT SAY FUNAAB ADMISSION based on merit
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ade22victoria: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
pls my composite is 53.2 going for accting any hope for me in d supp list pls i nid ans asap
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
ayswagga5: I THINK ALL OF YOU...THAT IS SUPPORTING FUNAAB GET CHOCO FOR HEAD?....IMAGING..I CHOOSE THE SCHOOL AS MY FIRST CHOICE AND SECOND CHOICE ....WITH 47.2 COMPOSITE AND 40 IN POST UTME....AND AM A SCIENCE STUDENT,funaab didn't give me any course chaiii....and u are here defending funaab .....

LAST BULLET:--- THUNDER FIRE ANYONE THAT SAY FUNAAB ADMISSION based on merit
OMG! bro, u tried, wot z ur choosen course? If FUNAAB will choose the first 100 students from ur department will u be among? Plz think b4 quoting.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by mdee1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
TrippleT τ³: uni c calabar,uni naSsarawa,AAUA,FUTYOLA
tanx jare,e be like say other ppl eye for this thread don blind
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Pacaveli: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
TrippleT τ³: nd pls wat ws ur post ume score?
just 44
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Odunhana: This probably may be my last post just for some time. I can see that most of you criticizing me have refused to believe the bitter truth.

It wasn't my intended-intention to have come here and start criticizing FUNAAB. But the fact is, FUNAAB itself knows they are not transparent. Forget being admitted or not. We deserve much explanations on how the candidates you have chosen to offer admission are admitted on yearly basis.

The only thing Funaab will tell you is; '' Post UTME is one of the criteria at which candidates get admitted to FUNAAB'' Tell me if that is enough to educate us on how your admission process is all about. After Post UTME, the next we see is Admission list. Does that preach any transparency? FUNAAB is one of the best school in Nigeria. The fact can't be denied. But more transparency will add more to the school's integrity.

Would you believe some people still have not known how to calculate what FUNAAB term '' Composite ? ''.... And yes they add me on 2GO and i'll take my time to explain what Funaab says is COMPOSITE. What if there is no social network? what if there is no Nairaland? What if there is no Pseudomoner? What if there is no Odunhana? What if there is no Phemmy Johnson? Or what if people have not been keeping the greenhorn informed about FUNAAB? Whether you like it or not, it's the duty of FUNAAB to make all these things clear to their aspirants. Are we being paid to do all these?

To all those asking why i chose Nairaland in expressing my thought. You might have said what exactly your opinion was. Just as we all know everybody is entitled to their opinion.

Now listen, nothing would cost me if i decided to go in to FUNAAB senate itself to complain. But how can you accuse a school that doesn't release cutoff of not being sincere? The question you will be asked is ''How are you sure you merit the admission'' ? And yes it is nothing but the truth. But the meaning of that statement is that;
Did we inform you on what cutoff is? Could you remember what i said earlier about my friend after he had every requirement and cutoff in U.I that was still yet to be admitted? Immediately after complaints this boy actually saw his name on the list the next day. All these things cannot be entertained in FUNAAB.

I'm a man of integrity. I hate to be cheated. I just hope somebody reads and understands what i've always been harping on.

What will be will be.
bro.. I startd writing jamb since I was in ss2 (2009) got admitted in 2012 (mech eng) with 211,242,267,226 as scores... tried ui, oau, futa,unilorin... so, I understand how frustrating stuffs like dis cn be. There are lots of tins Funaab consider for their admission, composite, post utme, level, CORRECT SUBJECT COMBINATIONS.. etc. iv got a frnd wu knows a dean in d skul, d dean told him he won't be offered his dream course (chemistry) coz he had a composite of around 47 (dat was last ur) wen d first list came out, his name was on d list. The man dint want to feel embarrassed so, he took my frnd to d skul just to show him d reason y he was admitted. I don't kno how he got d admission list bt my frnd was shown d list for chemistry department and he noticed dat there was a line crossed to demarcate d ppl dat were admitted and oda (it was arranged in decreasing order of scores). originally, he wasn't supposed to b admitted bt sm names were crossed off because of stuffs like wrong subject combo and dis gave sm ppl wu were "below d line " d opportunity to get admitted. a person wu has a composite of 45 and picked CPT has a better chance of being admitted dan sm1 wu picked second and has 55.... if u don't bliv me, just say u don't, no abuses pls... thanx
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bhumee(f): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
Odunhana: Laff wan kill me die
pls let us hear word nkwanu... If dey gave u admission u wu not be here doing lyk Ibo made standing fans... SMH.. To admitted peeps*human_beings* seems d strike z smiling at us nowcheesy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.