Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (570095 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Olubodef(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Funnab has pulld out of d ongoing strike.... She wil resumed by Dec 32
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 12:19am On Dec 11, 2013
Adesinawale:

Guy we stick 2geda ni o... I was admitted to study Accounting
same here.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Pacaveli: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2013
Odunhana: Bobo, if you don't know anything just sh*t up your mouth mehn! With your clueless assumption.

Abeg! Nobody has been able to answer my question why 47 got admitted even on 1ST Batch Merit Admission list. Whereas, those with 50's have not been admitted for that same course. Maybe by then i'll cease commenting on this issue.
what I could notice was that those people had a very high post jamb score, u can check previous pages, someone just said he was admitted to study agric engine with a composite of 51.03 whereas I had a composite of 51.12, applied for thesame course and I wasn't admitted for the course but was given another course
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 1:50am On Dec 11, 2013
It's true that seeing is believing. But if i didn't see it, i wouldn't say it. Goto Funaab Vibes on facebook and ask if it was true. Atleast, the guy's issue is synonymous with what i'm seeing here. If you know you don't anything going on in the school don't just come and say nonsense. Why do i need to store the registration number of someone i don't know?

And to that guy that said he can abuse. I'm waiting for you. I know of 5 people in FUNAAB Ict i called, all they told me was '' I came late ''...... I abused you cause you were thinking from your Anus. If you were admitted, thank your GOD and praise your head. And stop saying it's not possible. It's what happens and i actually wanted the innocent ones to be informed about how these people in FUNAAB turned their school to money making arena. Atleast some people will stop believing they will admit them even though they meritted the admission. When this happens, people can now go and sort their way out just as we have been seeing some people doing.

Yet, Somebody will still come here and spit out nonsense.

The wise word of the elders foolishly rejected by the cacophonous voice of the impatient youth shall be proved right before nightfall.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Codedboy95: una go come here dey blow us lie choi grin

grin grin you don nabb this one! grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Adesinawale(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2013
dammexy: I stand 2b corrected buh d fact is funaab is strictly on merit!d cut off for accounting and econs was 56 percent n abv composite!cos all ma peeps n I had within dt composite range...y we v frnd dt had 55 n below dt wernt considered!buh BEM n EPS considered 47 n abv!I dnt knw nyone in d skul n ds ma first tym wit d composite of 63.4 n i was chosen for acct!so ur score may b high buh relatvly low for d dpt an individual wants!...so guys dnt b dismayed..all is well..jst seek oda options
seconded
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by daphorazi(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2013
dammexy: I stand 2b corrected buh d fact is funaab is strictly on merit!d cut off for accounting and econs was 56 percent n abv composite!cos all ma peeps n I had within dt composite range...y we v frnd dt had 55 n below dt wernt considered!buh BEM n EPS considered 47 n abv!I dnt knw nyone in d skul n ds ma first tym wit d composite of 63.4 n i was chosen for acct!so ur score may b high buh relatvly low for d dpt an individual wants!...so guys dnt b dismayed..all is well..jst seek oda options
its a lie coz my fwend was admitted econs with 52 postutme
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2013
@odunhana,I doubt perhaps u understand what i meant by 'perversion reigneth in all 9jarian university unaab inclusive'...this one u jst dy rant,hw many admission palava u don hear or knw??again make u park well jare...shey no b d same U.I wey i gt friends wela wey enter with low olevel grades nd mediocre jambscore to study engineering course(DEM SABI DOCS AND PROFS WEY MANIPULATE EVERY)....WURUWURU reigneth in 9ja....lol,NA COS UNAAB DO U STRONG TIN U DY EXASPERATE.....if u lyk MAKE PEJORATIVE REMARKS ABT FUNAAB,NA 4 UR POCKET......na pesin wey u go transfer aggression to u dy find....na FUNAAB dy reign jare,go dy endorse U.I FOR DIA THREAD
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2013
Henryhawker: @odunhana,I doubt perhaps u understand what i meant by 'perversion reigneth in all 9jarian university unaab inclusive'...this one u jst dy rant,hw many admission palava u don hear or knw??again make u park well jare...shey no b d same U.I wey i gt friends wela wey enter with low olevel grades nd mediocre jambscore to study engineering course(DEM SABI DOCS AND PROFS WEY MANIPULATE EVERY)....WURUWURU reigneth in 9ja....lol,NA COS UNAAB DO U STRONG TIN U DY EXASPERATE.....if u lyk MAKE PEJORATIVE REMARKS ABT FUNAAB,NA 4 UR POCKET......na pesin wey u go transfer aggression to u dy find....na FUNAAB dy reign jare,go dy endorse U.I FOR DIA THREAD
Look at this bloody civillian. FUNAAB dey reign for your house abi?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ade22victoria: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2013
choi.una don yab urself finish for dis place,aniway abeg na d supplementary list wey i dey after any news
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2013
Odunhana: It's true that seeing is believing. But if i didn't see it, i wouldn't say it. Goto Funaab Vibes on facebook and ask if it was true. Atleast, the guy's issue is synonymous with what i'm seeing here. If you know you don't anything going on in the school don't just come and say nonsense. Why do i need to store the registration number of someone i don't know?

And to that guy that said he can abuse. I'm waiting for you. I know of 5 people in FUNAAB Ict i called, all they told me was '' I came late ''...... I abused you cause you were thinking from your Anus. If you were admitted, thank your GOD and praise your head. And stop saying it's not possible. It's what happens and i actually wanted the innocent ones to be informed about how these people in FUNAAB turned their school to money making arena. Atleast some people will stop believing they will admit them even though they meritted merited the admission. When this happens, people can now go and sort their way out just as we have been seeing some people doing.

Yet, Somebody will still come here and spit out nonsense.

The wise word of the elders foolishly rejected by the cacophonous voice of the impatient youth shall be proved right before nightfall.

Mr. I will advise you to go to the school senate and complain, if you believe you really deserve it. FUNAAB doesn't release cut-off because the school doesn't use cut-off. FUNAAB will only offer admission to their best applicants, and the fact still holds that you're not among the best applicants. Every school has their admission process. Next time, you can try UNN, UI, UNILAG, ABU, OAU, UNIBEN, UNIPORT maybe you'll be favoured.

The guy/girl you claimed that was offered admission with low composite score might be an ex-"predite". Some people have power to influence someone's admission in all Universities, all over the world even in Havard, MIT, Cambridge, Stanford. Out of every 100 students admitted to a department in FUNAAB, 90 merited the admission and probably 10 have their way but this doesn't make the school's admission process unfair.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ade22victoria: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2013
dude since u said 56 nd above was admitted for acctin for d 2 batches i guess 52 nd above wud be admitted for d supplementary abi wah do u tink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2013
pseudonomer:

Mr. I will advise to go to the school senate and complain, if you believe you really deserve it. FUNAAB doesn't release cut-off but the school doesn't use cut-off. FUNAAB will only offer admission to their best applicants, and the fact still holds that you're not among the best applicants. Every school has their admission process. Next time, you can try UNN, UI, UNILAG, ABU, OAU, UNIBEN, UNIPORT maybe you'll be favoured.

The guy/girl you claimed that was offered admission with low composite score might be an ex-"predite". Some people have power to influence someone's admission in all Universities, all over the world even in Havard, MIT, Cambridge, Stanford. Out of 100 every students admitted to a department in FUNAAB, 90 merited the admission and probably 10 have their way but this doesn't make the school's admission process unfair.
Mr. Man swerve jor.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Matthz(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls follow this link to express ur grouses, http://unaab.edu.ng/contact-us.html , this is democracy ok, nobody Shud get mad at anybody here...case closed!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2013
He underlined a word. I underlined a sentence and a grammatical blunder........... Bloody Civilian.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2013
Odunhana: Mr. Man swerve jor.

lol... obviously, you know that's a typo(*You* omitted), the other one, I meant "out of every 100 students." And one more thing, your possessive "i" should be in Cap. Like "But if I didn't see it, I wouldn't say it" not " But if i didn't see it, i wouldn't say it"
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2013
Ade22 victoria: dude since u said 56 nd above was admitted for acctin for d 2 batches i guess 52 nd above wud be admitted for d supplementary abi wah do u tink
okay, you want unaab to admit over 500 aspirants in the supplementary list abi ? I don't fink you know the number of aspirants dat applied for economics/accounting, and I don't think you thought well before making this post cos if you did, you will know that over 30 aspirants can have the same composite e.g 20 aspirants can score BTW 54 -55 . and I don't think unaab can admit up to 20 aspirants for economics/accounting ,in the coming list.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2013
Odunhana: He underlined a word. I underlined a sentence and a grammatical blunder........... Bloody Civilian.

That's a *typo*... And don't get things twisted... Your English is good, just trying to let you see that. And, Advise-verb, Advice-Noun.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2013
pseudonomer:

lol... obviously, you know that's a typo(*You* omitted). And one more thing, your possessive "i" should be in Cap. Like "But if I didn't see it, I wouldn't say it" not " But if i didn't see it, i wouldn't say it"

Oga, where dem bring you come from? You get skooshy 4 head abi. Can you see for yourself now that mistake is what everybody is prone to? Don't give any excuse cause i didn't give any excuse when you underlined mine........
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2013
if unaab had released cutoff marks, none of this would be happening .
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2013
Odunhana: Oga, where dem bring you come from? You get skooshy 4 head abi. Can you see for yourself now that mistake is what everybody is prone to? Don't give any excuse cause i didn't give any excuse when you underlined mine........

If you want me to argue it, I can argue it that "I will advise to go to the school...." is not a grammatical blunder. But you won't get it, so I'm going skip it.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2013
Sanguine:

grin grin you don nabb this one! grin grin
grin I no know why people like to lie.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2013
@odunana,lols,if no b Unaab dy reign,why u choose am at the first place??the best university of agriculture in west AFRICA nd 7th in 9ja,35th in africa....abeg go try the U.I,wey u presume is the most clinical next yr.....abeg post ur jamb registration make we check dose results u claim u possess..u are a lost reprobate trying to justify ur mistakes,.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2013
If i no even sabi abt this U.I ADMISSION PARO,na so ODUNANA go cum outwit us with his myopic perceptions...bro make u park well o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2013
Henryhawker: @odunana,lols,if no b Unaab dy reign,why u choose am at the first place??the best university of agriculture in west AFRICA nd 7th in 9ja,35th in africa....abeg go try the U.I,wey u presume is the most clinical next yr.....abeg post ur jamb registration make we check dose results u claim u possess..u are a lost reprobate trying to justify ur mistakes,.

1 Share

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2013
Why do i need to give out my Registration number to you? If you don't believe, go and kill yourself.... By the way, HenryHawker, have you hawked today?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Ade22victoria: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2013
so u sayin up to 50 student cannot be admitted for accting in d supplementary list
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by TrippleTte: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2013
Pacaveli: what I could notice was that those people had a very high post jamb score, u can check previous pages, someone just said he was admitted to study agric engine with a composite of 51.03 whereas I had a composite of 51.12, applied for thesame course and I wasn't admitted for the course but was given another course
nd pls wat ws ur post ume score?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2013
Ade22 victoria: so u sayin up to 50 student cannot be admitted for accting in d supplementary list
50? say wetin happen na. ? daht iz why it is called "supplementary list" the highest they would admit is 15..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by TrippleTte: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2013
Ade22 victoria: dude since u said 56 nd above was admitted for acctin for d 2 batches i guess 52 nd above wud be admitted for d supplementary abi wah do u tink
gal chill y worring ur self!!!if funaab dust u e no min say u no sabi wetin u knw!!!I jst lock up 4 all d gist wey everibodi de post 4 here bt d fact iz no shcul 4 9ja wey no dey dabaru tinz!4 real I ve 2 of ma fwends wey no even write post ume bt were offered admission only bcuse dn fada sabi govnor!!infact d 1st 1 no put unaab 4 hn jamb,so we wey no knw anybodi na only God go prepare our pounded yam,nd I knw say ma own don dey ready in Jesus Name.Amen!nd if u re intrested unical iz currently selling dere pre degree 4m same iz delsu aaua futyola uni nassarawa so u still gt options!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by aoeforgod(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2013
Is it not better to acpt fate nd seek nxt tin 2 do other dan argue without been heard by d authorities.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2013
Pseudomoner or wetin be your name? You are not a public figure. And FUNAAB no go pay you if you kill yourself. That is, even if anybody recognises you. You are studying a less competitive course. I bet you don't know anything about FUNAAB, you just dey disgrace yourself ni.
Have you ever bothered to ask why FUNAAB didn't admit any second choice candidate this year? Even the 1st choice with good grades are still hoping. Please check within Last year, there are second choice candidates admitted for competitive course like BEM last year. Oh! Tell me what later happened to those that scored as low as 0% that they promised to correct. Believe me, this year is nothing to write home about. Check my previous posts from the start of this thread and see if i'm a novice to FUNAAB. People do mistake me to be a Funaabite because of the way i give answers to questions.

I applied for this same FUNAAB last year, but i wasn't admitted. I didn't complain then because FUNAAB was fair last year. I blame myself for choosing this same AGRIC School this year. Even though, it wasn't my intention to choose FUNAAB. It was really a family issue which i agreed to. Please check the rate at which people smash UTME last year with lots of 250's, 260's and above. Please help me check this year's UTME performance index and see what i'm talking about. I did PPT. And hope you remember how people failed JAMB did this year? only 4718 1st Choice candidates were able to score 200 and above in UTME and you think it was the same compared to last year? You think it's easy to smash 233 in UTME this year? Or you think it's easy scoring 58 with those Useless Mathematics with meaningless symbols FUNAAB introduced that day? Whether you like it or not, FUNAAB is getting worse everyday. Oh! It should have been school of Agriculture alone.

@You HenryHawker, You must be worried..... I have got no business with you.....#Smello

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.