Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,187 members, 7,943,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (570094 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by mdee1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls dat tasued guy shld fill us in wit tasued post jamb info abeg,am a science stdnt i hope i make d supp list oh chai
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Gwizatasie: sharap!!!....with a composite of 65 dem no admit you?....who you wan to dey lie for? Spartacus see all my body just full with blood stains due to your lie.... guy if he sure for you post your reg number..... thank God am not a learner......any colmas peeps in the building?
no mind am, him no sabi calculate composite.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Adesinawale(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Odunhana: I don't say what i don't know Man. There are many 50's composite who are yet to be admitted . They all chose FUNAAB as 1st choice. Most of them are my friends. That guy that got BEM with 47 dropped his registration number the day 1st Batch came out if i lie make GOD punish me. I was shocked to see it myself cause if it's 'THEM SAY' i wouldn't believe i saw it myself ni.

Those people with 46 admitted for Accounting are special candidates. And you don't expect me to store their registration number. Wetin i wan take am do? The Man showed me ''REAL REAL'' no be hear say.
46 admited to study accounting ? I'm not sure that cud be cus accounting was so competitive
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Adesinawale(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Gwizatasie: sharap!!!....with a composite of 65 dem no admit you?....who you wan to dey lie for? Spartacus see all my body just full with blood stains due to your lie.... guy if he sure for you post your reg number..... thank God am not a learner......any colmas peeps in the building?

Guy we stick 2geda ni o... I was admitted to study Accounting
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Shegz94: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Shegz94: Pls o, an urgent reply is needed 2 dis. Can a NECO result b combined wit WAEC result?
Som1 who av d experience shuld pls, help wit d question. It is very urgent.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
pseudonomer:

Madam, FUNAAB admission is 70% merit, 30% catchment...
If I were u, I would stop acting like ZOMBIE. ZOMBIE is sm1 who cannot think;
tell ham to go kll na JOROJARARO;
no brake no jam na JOROJARARO;
Go & di* na JOROJARARO

Rather, I would analyze his case OBJECTIVELY. Possibly ask for those who are experiencing similar situation and perhaps make a generalization.

Honestly, I don't understand why you're doing this? Are you trying to defend the sch? If yes, what are u gonna gain from that? Are you being paid? Are you....Oh oh my God!

Tryna be real bro, if we can't be sincere to the members of this thread; then whats the essence of opening it initially? Don't get me wrong; I've learnt a lot of stuffs here. If not because of all these online blogs, I wouldn't have known that I weren't d only DISTINCTION @ ND and DISTINCTIONS @ O'LEVEL that was rejected by Almighty FUNAAB. To be precise, I'm grateful.

Sir, if u have the intention of opening another thread for new applicants; for the thread to serve the right purpose of passing across ACCURATE INFORMATION & not MISLEADING or ERRONEOUS INFORMATION; I kneel down beg u Broda, pls include the below content:

"In addition to your MERIT GRADES; pls endeavor to know someone in FUNAAB that will assist you in ur admission process".

UNILORIN aspirants did so much as regards that and many of them were admitted. We all know abt UI; little or no WURUWURU.

Thank you!
Bye grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
rkarang:
Go & di* na JOROJARARO

Rather, I would analyze his case OBJECTIVELY. Possibly ask for those who are experiencing similar situation and perhaps make a generalization.

Honestly, I don't understand why you're doing this? Are you trying to defend the sch? If yes, what are u gonna gain from that? Are you being paid? Are you....Oh oh my God!

Tryna be real bro, if we can't be sincere to the members of this thread; then whats the essence of opening it initially? Don't get me wrong; I've learnt a lot of stuffs here. If not because of all these online blogs, I wouldn't have known that I weren't d only DISTINCTION @ ND and DISTINCTIONS @ O'LEVEL that was rejected by Almighty FUNAAB. To be precise, I'm grateful.

Sir, if u have the intention of opening another thread for new applicants; for the thread to serve the right purpose of passing across ACCURATE INFORMATION & not MISLEADING or ERRONEOUS INFORMATION; I kneel down beg u Broda, pls include the below content:

"In addition to your MERIT GRADES; pls endeavor to know someone in FUNAAB that will assist you in ur admission process".

UNILORIN aspirants did so much as regards that and many of them were admitted. We all know abt UI; little or no WURUWURU.

Thank you!
Bye grin
No Mind Am..... Dem No Go Talk True. Maybe E Get Salary Wey Dem Dey Pay The Guy Ni, I No Know....

I No Be Novice When It Comes To FUNAAB admission. I Know How E Take Happen This Year No Be Say Na Mouth.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by olumide109(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
rkarang:
Go & di* na JOROJARARO

Thank you!
Bye grin
. In as much as I would love to agree with you, I still stand to be corrected that FUNAAB still considers merit to an extent, I applied not knowing anybody schooling there talk more of a lecturer that can help, I reside in kaduna and have NEVER been to ogun state before, all I did was to get d jamb DE form, send my transcript (distinction) and did the reg. To God be glory I got the admission in the first batch with a composite of 74.88.... So what u should rather say is that some peeps are highly favoured by God and stop ignoring that fact merit still works in FUNAAB.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by dammexy: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
I stand 2b corrected buh d fact is funaab is strictly on merit!d cut off for accounting and econs was 56 percent n abv composite!cos all ma peeps n I had within dt composite range...y we v frnd dt had 55 n below dt wernt considered!buh BEM n EPS considered 47 n abv!I dnt knw nyone in d skul n ds ma first tym wit d composite of 63.4 n i was chosen for acct!so ur score may b high buh relatvly low for d dpt an individual wants!...so guys dnt b dismayed..all is well..jst seek oda options
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
olumide109: . In as much as I would love to agree with you, I still stand to be corrected that FUNAAB still considers merit to an extent, I applied not knowing anybody schooling there talk more of a lecturer that can help, I reside in kaduna and have NEVER been to ogun state before, all I did was to get d jamb DE form, send my transcript (distinction) and did the reg. To God be glory I got the admission in the first batch with a composite of 74.88.... So what u should rather say is that some peeps are highly favoured by God and stop ignoring that fact merit still works in FUNAAB.
Dunno what to say abt u but I'm pretty sure that you aren't real at all. I have my reason for saying that, could it be a coincidence that my post woke u up from ur d**d bed? Instinct tells me that you ain't real!

Post a snap shot of ur provisional admission offer (you can hide ur name for confidential reason but course offered, O'level and composite should be displayed).

It's true that luck comes into play at times but if things are done properly; why should 70 be considered before 80? Oh, you can be lucky to buy a car that is worth of 8m at 7m because the seller is asleep? Your salary at work is 40k but u can be lucky to get 60k as salary because u're favoured but ur colleagues don't get that; even though, u're on d same salary scheme? Now I see what u're turning yourself to be. Why is it that those who couldn't score 180 & above were nt favoured to have been called for post UTME and thereafter get admission? Your post is highly question sir. Get real!

Be truthful! You probably told someone that u never thought could help but fortunately help? Why is it that someone like u come around when things like these are raised? You weren't here to ask for questions relating to DE processing; but u're active now Abi? Well done bro! Once again; get life and be a real dude and stop the f**kup!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by olumide109(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
rkarang:
Dunno what to say abt u but I'm pretty sure that you aren't real at all. I have my reason for saying that, could it be a coincidence that my post woke u up from ur d**d bed? Instinct tells me that you ain't real!

Post a snap shot of ur provisional admission offer (you can hide ur name for confidential reason but course offered, O'level and composite should be displayed).

It's true that luck comes into play at times but if things are done properly; why should 70 be considered before 80? Oh, you can be lucky to buy a car that is worth of 8m at 7m because the seller is asleep? Get real!

Be truthful! You probably told someone that u never thought could help but fortunately help? Why is it that someone like u come around when things like these are raised? You weren't here to ask for questions relating to DE processing; but u're active now Abi? Well done bro! Once again; get life and be a real dude and stop the f**kup!
. Brova I feel your pain, buh u don't have 2 get so personal about this, I know u'r tensed buh u can still talk nicely too......... What do I stand to benefit. When I come here to fool guys around? Or dyu tink FUNAAB pays me 2do dis? Am not here to convince you Its jux my opinion, its left for yhu 2 take it or leave it! Others with good grades have also been admitted so am. not the first person to say this..... So go easy on me bro nd best of luck too
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
dammexy: I stand 2b corrected buh d fact is funaab is strictly on merit!d cut off for accounting and econs was 56 percent n abv composite!cos all ma peeps n I had within dt composite range...y we v frnd dt had 55 n below dt wernt considered!buh BEM n EPS considered 47 n abv!I dnt knw nyone in d skul n ds ma first tym wit d composite of 63.4 n i was chosen for acct!so ur score may b high buh relatvly low for d dpt an individual wants!...so guys dnt b dismayed..all is well..jst seek oda options
My dear brother, I humbly request for the REMOVAL OF THAT CUT-OFF. You wanna ask why? Because it's not stated officially on the sch's website.

Don't be surprised that among Management or Social Science courses; Accounting is the most sorted for; followed by BAM/BEM; then ECO. Go and try it wt JAMB stat for all schs & let's have ur feedback.

In other words; BEM/BAM won't take that sh*t under normal circumstance.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
olumide109: . Brova I feel your pain, buh u don't have 2 get so personal about this, I know u'r tensed buh u can still talk nicely too......... What do I stand to benefit. When I come here to fool guys around? Or dyu tink FUNAAB pays me 2do dis? Am not here to convince you Its jux my opinion, its left for yhu 2 take it or leave it! Others with good grades have also been admitted so am. not the first person to say this..... So go easy on me bro nd best of luck too
Funny dude! grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
FUNAABITES ND EXPECTANT FUNAABITES,I HAIL U GUYS..To be pragmatic with u,what my brother odunahna is insinuating has an iorta of truth...bt i tell u odunahna,in every nigerian university,dia is always a tip of fiddle nd perversion in them..i knw of SCUs e.g OAU,U.I,UNILORIN,UNIBEN,UNIZIK ND ALOT OF ODAS TO MENTION a few ..whr my myriad friends had applied, some gained admission while the others fell under the contrary...UNILORIN a case study,i have friends dat applied to unilorin..ist guy with 240 in jamb nd 70 in pj nd wasnt admitted while 2nd guy had in 204 p.j 50 nd was admitted to study mass cum...jst because d latter was connected..I KNW OF others U.I,UNIBEN e.t.c
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Henryhawker: FUNAABITES ND EXPECTANT FUNAABITES,I HAIL U GUYS..To be pragmatic with u,what my brother odunahna is insinuating has an iorta of truth...bt i tell u odunahna,in every nigerian university,dia is always a tip of fiddle nd perversion in them..i knw of SCUs e.g OAU,U.I,UNILORIN,UNIBEN,UNIZIK ND ALOT OF ODAS TO MENTION a few ..whr my myriad friends had applied, some gained admission while the others fell under the contrary...UNILORIN a case study,i have friends dat applied to unilorin..ist guy with 240 in jamb nd 70 in pj nd wasnt admitted while 2nd guy had in 204 p.j 50 nd was admitted to study mass cum...jst because d latter was connected..I KNW OF others U.I,UNIBEN e.t.c
My dear brother, you're right sir! It happens almost everywhere here. But the DEGREEE or the LEVEL of WURUWURU is diff and this can help one in classifying them; just like we have AKUBE grade A, B etc; as in First class, Second class upper etc. As a matter of fact, there's no perfect system; just like I'm imperfect.

But there's little WURUWURU in UI bro; perhaps, that's why d sch often states her cut off marks officially. Also, there's little WURUWURU in UNIPORT too; imagine, the sch will officially post ur post. UTME scores on her website and will admit u based on it. I'm nt saying that these two schs are perfect but they are RELATIVELY better than some.

FUNAAB is too corrupt; those that were rejected by FUNAAB but were fortunate to have applied for 2DE forms were admitted in UI; thanks to GOD almighty.

The truth is that; when I informed the person that I know in FUNAAB; his response was "why didn't u tell me on time"? and I was like "I didn't know that ur sch could reject MERIT (80+)". One can infer from the conversation that one needs to know someone in FUNAAB regardless of one's grade. Unfortunately, people don't understand that FEW and not A FEW will still get merit but not in MEDICINE AND SURGERY if at all FUNAAB offers that (the wise will understand what I mean by that).

What more can I say?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Most of you are just Posting guessed cutoff. Did FUNAAB inform us on any stipulated cutoff? Oh! Are helping them do the injustice? And what is bad if FUNAAB come with General Cutoff and for it to be posted on its website? It's just for them not be responsible for any further complaints. A friend of mine applied for UI's Admission past years, but after he was able to meet the school's requirement and cutoff. He was still not admitted. Immediately he went to UI for complain, they told him to check back the next day for his name. Believe me, his name came out immediately 11am he checked the other day. All these things cannot occur in FUNAAB when you don't even know the cutoff. So what transparency are you preaching here.

And to the other guys, I want you all to know that in no circumstance will FUNAAB accepts 47 for BEM. Go and check JAMB's statistics just as the other guy said. BEM was the most applied for course under Management. How on earth will 47 be admitted when 50's are yet to be admitted?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oh My Goodness,Nigerians We Love To Run Away Frm D Truth,If unaab is not biase they should av release the cutoff mark or the basis they use in admitting student.well i know Allah Will Answer Our Prayer Almighty God Is Involved
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
BT i tell u unaab is 70-80% merit i swear...this is my 3rd time of applyin to unaab,d ist year.i had olevel deficiency,the 2nd year..i was offered plant physiology nd crop production with a jamb score of 204,p.j 54 nd composite of 47.03,bt i jettisoned the course out of oblivion...but this year,i thank God I was offered my course agricultural engineering with 212,pj64% nd composite of 51.03...I SWEAR TO GOD,i neva knew anybody,even dose securitymen nd i was offered such course...at odunanha,wat i will say is to gain admission into COLMAS is very rigmorale nd epic...the competition is really high,imagine a case whr 6,593 candidates apply for BEM nd only 100 will be admitted,same as accounting 6,323(source jambsite)....my Broda @odunahna,i understand ur plea..nd God has the best plan for u...coming here to castigate UNAAB wont help,but rada u blame nigeria Govt for the corrupt system being run..it's a challenge to you to tighten ur belt in all possible ramification.i pray nd knw God has set the Best plan for u...FORBEARANCE IS A VIRTUE BRO
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by xscores(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ade22 victoria: dude pls enlighten me more on this tasued third postutme abeg
to register, go to tasued.edu.ng and apply for their post utme.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
I KNW OF FUTA,UNILORIN ETC DAT DOESNT RELEASE CUT OFF O.....TO gain admission into COLMAS is VERY VERY competitive,over 18,000 management stud apply for jst 400 slot....na science stud he DY pay pass....dat scenario dat transpired to ur friend @UI was because there was space...BT to be sincere,manipulation exist in every university in 9ja even FUNAAB....ND I KNW MANY GUYS WITH GR8 OLEVEL ND JAMB SCORE THAT APPLIED TO U.I ND WASNT EVEN INVITED 4 POSTUTME LET ALONE GAIN ADMISSION....JST PRAY EVERYTIN FAVOURS U TO GAIN ADMISSION...THERE ARE PLETHORA of story dat u will hear nd gt BAMBOOZLED ABOUT DIS ADMISSION RACE....GOD BLESS U MY GUYS...LET BYGONE BE BYGONE ND LET'S BURY THE AXE
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
They joy of coming together here should be; assisting every member to the probability of 0•9 close to getting admission without hiding anything.

Someone said that he felt my pain bla bla bla; Is it the pain that I had long ago let go? I must tell u that I had already known the outcome of the second batch (3/4 wks) before it was pasted; check my last post on FUNAAB DIRECT ENTRY THREAD; then you will know what I'm talking abt.

I just feel concern for the innocent peeps on here who are brilliant and that are already planning for tomorrow. That they should pls think twice before they choose any institution and I think that this should be one of the reasons for coming together here.

Our dear president had this to say on TV some weeks ago "Now, you don't have to know somebody who know somebody to get this offer"; then, members at the meeting bursted into laughter. Perhaps, it weren't truthful? He was saying the irony of what "is presently happening in our country, Nigeria.

That's the little stuff that have got to tell the wise peeps on here for now.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Shegz94: Pls o, an urgent reply is needed 2 dis. Can a NECO result b combined wit WAEC result?
My dear brother, it is ALLOWED. But I will advise you to write another one before you graduate; you wanna ask why? K, one sitting is usually required for scholarship stuffs. Besides, most firms call for applicants with one sitting. After graduation, u might be too busy to resit for O'level again; as in NYSC thing and all that.

Good luck!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Henryhawker: I KNW OF FUTA,UNILORIN ETC DAT DOESNT RELEASE CUT OFF O.....TO gain admission into COLMAS is VERY VERY competitive,over 18,000 management stud apply for jst 400 slot....na science stud he DY pay pass....dat scenario dat transpired to ur friend @UI was because there was space...BT to be sincere,manipulation exist in every university in 9ja even FUNAAB....ND I KNW MANY GUYS WITH GR8 OLEVEL ND JAMB SCORE THAT APPLIED TO U.I ND WASNT EVEN INVITED 4 POSTUTME LET ALONE GAIN ADMISSION....JST PRAY EVERYTIN FAVOURS U TO GAIN ADMISSION...THERE ARE PLETHORA of story dat u will hear nd gt BAMBOOZLED ABOUT DIS ADMISSION RACE....GOD BLESS U MY GUYS...LET BYGONE BE BYGONE ND LET'S BURY THE AXE
Hmmm... There was space; oh I see! Can't u just check UI site before gambling and making wrong assumption? Let's say the fact and that's all. Virtually, all the ND that were admitted were DISTINCTION holders.

Can 10 slots be considered as being spacious enough? More than 25 DE applicants were admitted to ACC Dept, FUNAAB last yr.

UI had to dissolve PRE-DEGREE because of WURUWURU in 2009 or so. That sch ain't perfect but relatively okay.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
RKARANNG!!! I see you oo! wink grin
No doubt you're doing great.
cheesy
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
@rkarang,i meant limited space exist in FUNAAB nt U.I oo,shey na FUNAAB wey jst start management course for 2011 go gt space pass D IST PRIEMER UNIVERSITY(U.I)??u knw UNAAB gt dis prog F.S.P(na 1 prog 200level direct if u pass(wey dem dy pay pass 200k)atleast dem go consider dem b4 external direct entry stud....SCIENCE stud chances are higher than that of management stud,DATS UNAAB 4 U...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Henryhawker: @rkarang,i meant limited space exist in FUNAAB nt U.I oo,shey na FUNAAB wey jst start management course for 2011 go gt space pass D IST PRIEMER UNIVERSITY(U.I)??u knw UNAAB gt dis prog F.S.P(na 1 prog 200level direct if u pass(wey dem dy pay pass 200k)atleast dem go consider dem b4 external direct entry stud....SCIENCE stud chances are higher than that of management stud,DATS UNAAB 4 U...
Bobo, if you don't know anything just sh*t up your mouth mehn! With your clueless assumption.

Abeg! Nobody has been able to answer my question why 47 got admitted even on 1ST Batch Merit Admission list. Whereas, those with 50's have not been admitted for that same course. Maybe by then i'll cease commenting on this issue.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sanguine: RKARANNG!!! I see you oo! wink grin
No doubt you're doing great.
cheesy
I'm being good sis and I hope you are too?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
rkarang: They joy of coming together here should be; assisting every member to the probability of 0•9 close to getting admission without hiding anything.

Someone said that he felt my pain bla bla bla; Is it the pain that I had long ago let go? I must tell u that I had already known the outcome of the second batch (3/4 wks) before it was pasted; check my last post on FUNAAB DIRECT ENTRY THREAD; then you will know what I'm talking abt.

I just feel concern for the innocent peeps on here who are brilliant and that are already planning for tomorrow. That they should pls think twice before they choose any institution and I think that this should be one of the reasons for coming together here.

Our dear president had this to say on TV some weeks ago "Now, you don't have to know somebody who know somebody to get this offer"; then, members at the meeting bursted into laughter. Perhaps, it weren't truthful? He was saying the irony of what "is presently happening in our country, Nigeria.

That's the little stuff that have got to tell the wise peeps on here for now.
The interest of the innocent one is paramount on my mind!!! Pls, don't be misled; analyze objectively and not subjectively.

Mission Accomplished!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Odunhana: Bobo, if you don't know anything just sh*t up your mouth mehn! With your clueless assumption.

Abeg! Nobody has been able to answer my question why 47 got admitted even on 1ST Batch Merit Admission list. Whereas, those with 50's have not been admitted for that same course. Maybe by then i'll cease commenting on this issue.
bro u have just been talking since. send me the jamb registration number of the person daht had 47 or link the person with me.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by kiddakush(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
dammexy: I stand 2b corrected buh d fact is funaab is strictly on merit!d cut off for accounting and econs was 56 percent n abv composite!cos all ma peeps n I had within dt composite range...y we v frnd dt had 55 n below dt wernt considered!buh BEM n EPS considered 47 n abv!I dnt knw nyone in d skul n ds ma first tym wit d composite of 63.4 n i was chosen for acct!so ur score may b high buh relatvly low for d dpt an individual wants!...so guys dnt b dismayed..all is well..jst seek oda options
man r u cwious?....cos I had 56 compo buh was given anoda course instead of accounting
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
kiddakush: man r u cwious?....cos I had 56 compo buh was given anoda course instead of accounting
una go come here dey blow us lie choi grin
kiddakush: Baba God don do am for me oooo......I've been offered admission to study accounting.....help me thank God ooooo#merit list#......when do we pay our acceptance??.....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Henryhawker(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
At odunanha,guy,courtesy demands respect....so u knw how u talk to me,being here to rub mind together shouldnt result to irreverence or disdain okdis ur insinuation abt a pesin gting BEM with 47composite,can u pls post d pesin's reg number...ALL I KNW IS PERVERSION REIGNETH IN EVERY 9JARIAN UNIVERSITY,FUNAAB INCLUSIVE....ATLEAST I DY TRY CALM U DOWN ND REASON WITH U BUT U JST VENT UR ANGER....I JST LYK BEING FORMAL,I SABI YAB PESIN OO

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.