Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,288 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

All Passengers Die in delta State accident(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Passengers Die in delta State accident(pix) (1121 Views)

Fatal Accident In Nassarawa,All Passengers Dead & Burnt Beyond Recognition(pics) / All crew, passengers die as Nigerian Air Force fighter jet crashes in Adamawa / PHOTO- All Passengers Die In Delta State Mass Transit Bus Crash In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Passengers Die in delta State accident(pix) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
Information available to NEWS TRUST indicates that a Delta state Mass Transit bus has crashed while conveying passengers from Uduaghan park in Sapele to Warri. The information says all passengers on board got perished in the crash. Contrary to the initial information that it was a bus belonging to Delta Line that crashed, the accident actually involved a Delta state Mass Transit bus, as a source speaking on behalf of Delta Line denied that the bus belong to Delta Line. The source confirmed that a state transit bus crashed around Ore, after Sapele in a sharp corner few meters from a filling station, killing all passengers on board.

He said, “When I came to the office this morning, I heard the news of the accident [...] It’s one of the new Mass transit buses that Uduaghan just introduced in the state. I heard all passengers died in the accident.” A Delta Line bus driver, who pleaded not to be mentioned, said he ran into the scene of the accident when he was driving into Sapele on Monday morning. According to him, the driver was on a high speed, and, this coupled with the morning dew, he ran out of control around a sharp corner just a few metres away from a filling station in Ore

Re: All Passengers Die in delta State accident(pix) by Igwe9(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
liberty300: Information available to NEWS TRUST indicates that a Delta state Mass Transit bus has crashed while conveying passengers from Uduaghan park in Sapele to Warri. The information says all passengers on board got perished in the crash. Contrary to the initial information that it was a bus belonging to Delta Line that crashed, the accident actually involved a Delta state Mass Transit bus, as a source speaking on behalf of Delta Line denied that the bus belong to Delta Line. The source confirmed that a state transit bus crashed around Ore, after Sapele in a sharp corner few meters from a filling station, killing all passengers on board.

He said, “When I came to the office this morning, I heard the news of the accident [...] It’s one of the new Mass transit buses that Uduaghan just introduced in the state. I heard all passengers died in the accident.” A Delta Line bus driver, who pleaded not to be mentioned, said he ran into the scene of the accident when he was driving into Sapele on Monday morning. According to him, the driver was on a high speed, and, this coupled with the morning dew, he ran out of control around a sharp corner just a few metres away from a filling station in Ore
SO SAD,
The highlighted is self contradictory angry
Re: All Passengers Die in delta State accident(pix) by redsun(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
How untrained drunkards can be allowed to be driving state public coaches is a testimony the rogue government in delta state and nigeria in general.

A country where drivers are not trained,no speed limit,no roads,no highway codes and public coaches carrying scores of passengers speeds like they are on safari race tracks(death traps) and expect to stay alive.

Ignorance kills and fundamentally ignorant people are bound to perish needlessly.
Re: All Passengers Die in delta State accident(pix) by geeez: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
Sad embarassed
Re: All Passengers Die in delta State accident(pix) by manmustwac(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2013
So all the prayers & donations for a safe journey didn't work then?

(1) (Reply)

Gov Obi Ingites Reform Meeting Told Audience That He Has Invested $15 Billion / / / Am Afraid The Is Tearing Naija Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.