Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,908 members, 7,915,640 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:28 AM

Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu (17300 Views)

Lagos Donates N150m To Boko Haram Victims In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa / Ifeanyi Ubah Visits Ojo Alaba Int Market Lagos Donates 50million To The Market / Hats Off To Ngozi, Show Barack Obama The Meaning Of Meritocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by playahP(m): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
I am ashamed of nairalanders!! A life has just been saved (something close to that) and we are argueing ethinicity??.... I'm in church now but tears built up in me when I saw her picture... Ngozi, is this u LAWD!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
playah P: I am ashamed of nairalanders!! A life has just been saved (something close to that) and we are argueing ethinicity??.... I'm in church now but tears built up in me when I saw her picture... Ngozi, is this u LAWD!!!

Very sad indeed.

I love the gesture. I hope Madame Nwosu gets the treatment she needs.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Bozidar: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
F*UCK NAIRALAND BIG TIME, EVERY ISSUE HERE IS TRIBALISED.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by jamace(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
May JAH bless the hand that giveth.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
God be praised..not another RIP...please we are all part of the human race,life doesnt begin and end with our tribes,lets help one another,avoid tribalism,be good to our neighbours next year,God values all that than fasting and praying,may God bless Fashola,may The NIgerian tribal mentality change next year,amen

1 Like

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Builder: 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
you people are the most sophisticated foolz i have ever come across... irrespective of who gave who money, the trouble remains the same why cant a country as big and rich as nigeria still send her citizens abroad for medical treatment rather than build a medical instituition worthy of praise and prestige.. In this age and stage of nigerian maturity we still dont have a healthcare service that can treat her citizens of kidney trouble or whatever trouble for that matter... whatever happens to the common man who cant afford money for treatment, yes, he is forgotten because thats the mentality of the nigerian populace.. they rather indulge is senseless tribalism rants rather than focus on the trouble at hand. My sympathy goes out to the comon people who suffer from day to day with such illness, yoruba, hausa or igbo.. i pray someday this uselelss country opens its blinds eyes and focus on what really bothers the people.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by tawa89(f): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
There was a campaign to raise money for her on different fora. The Governor of Lagos State contributed to make up the money for her not like he gave her all d money ,so many people gave as well as anonymous though. Search for #saveNgoziNwosuCampaign to understand this beta. The most important thing is that help is on the way for her ......Happy new year
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by playahP(m): 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
Poor people argueing over nothing.. Your own is to sit and argue/criticize while others make headlines!! Have u ever wondered why you are poor?? Fashola is a rich man and I don't think even 10million from his personal money would shake him.. We need more rich men like fashola!! God bless him!!
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by EkoIle1: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2013
Tolexander: FSU-foolishness, stupidity and unintelligence. Who doesn't know he did all that cos he has the desire to rule the nation using that to deceive the masses

That woman is blessed today and getting needed help because God put people like Fashola in a better position to help regardless or tribe, religion, gender or orientation and I hope people like you don't get in any position of authority like Fashola because under you, that girl is doomed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy / Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi / US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.