Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. (935 Views)

No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by macalurs(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2008
I just had to stop and ponder the weight of my blasphemy before I started typing.

So ladies do spare men the ego-detour. Your bfs and your husbands just put up with you. I've read so much "men are dogs" threads its not even funny anymore.
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by ayeesha: 9:49am On Feb 22, 2008
really? tongue
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2008
is it? tongue
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by efuah(f): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2008
Does ur topic really go with the message? undecided just asking. . .
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by almondjoy(f): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2008
Hell hath no fury than a man scorned. . . . . . .
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2008
make i sidon watch as the women for here go scatter this guy face
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by Easybaby(f): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2008
sad angry.
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by macalurs(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2008
almondjoy:

Hell hath no fury than a man scorned. . . . . . .

lol
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by Busta(f): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2008
Easybaby:

sad angry.

second that!
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by macalurs(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2008
Busta:

second that!

did I miss something?
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by macalurs(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2008
isn't it time someone found out I had to be joking? I dont even believe myself.

However, this comes as a mild protest against every thread about how pathetic men are. Not that it really boils my eggs (does somewhat), I just have to stop you before you start believing yourselves. And then even the "cute" ones (vis a vis moi) will go on mandatory celibacy. . . And then una go suffer.
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2008
you seem to only be able to observe the  XY  chromosomes so easily!!!!!

I have read as much male problems as women's so what is your point?

ego-detour ko,  ego-deform ni

So please go back and re-read the threads you read and surmise with care. Of course a fair amount of men are dogs . . . . . . . .  is that news to you?

Probably the reason you think its more women is because we are more precise with what the problematic situation is rather than the guys that parambulate this forums with things they won't be repeating to their mothers.
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ macalurs

in every joke there is an element of truth wink grin
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by TheSly: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2008
Sorry Poster, may God bless ur soul. . . cheesy

But point of correction: So Many Girls are good, very good for moi. . . cheesy

i dont know 'bout u, maybe u are john thomasless. . cheesy
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by macalurs(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

you seem to only be able to observe the XY chromosomes so easily!!!!!

I have read as much male problems as women's so what is your point?

ego-detour ko, ego-deform ni

So please go back and re-read the threads you read and surmise with care. Of course a fair amount of men are dogs . . . . . . . . is that news to you?

Probably the reason you think its more women is because we are more precise with what the problematic situation is rather than the guys that parambulate this forums with things they won't be repeating to their mothers.

hmm. . .
someone doesn't quite get the disclaimer. K well I'll play along. "Of course a fair amount of men are dogs " may I?: OUCH!

A fair amount you mean 30% or 20? Or do you perhaps mean percentile beyond 70?

For the record, I was not about to allow this thread escalate to abject name calling like some threads have, more reason I had to put up a disclaimer. It doesn't mean theres no truth in what I have said. It just might not be as blatant.
Re: No Girl Is Good Enough For Any Man. by choco4life(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2008
macalurs,
Some ladies cud be a pain butt. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but we still got some good ones.

(1) (Reply)

Our Rules And / Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please / Ex Players Share Your Stories! Women And Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.