Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please (944 Views)

Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by ampie: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2008
Hi
I have a problem here.My best friend has fallen head over heels over a guy but this guy is really not at serious about their relationship and is actually using her and is also flirting with another girl.Whenever she confronts him he goes all over her and by his charming behaviour she just melts.This guy has also openly critised her on her back .But finally a few days back she turned sensible and broke up with him and is now in a state of trauma cry.And also the guy often turns up to hit her in her soft part emotionally.Im totally sad to see her in this condition .MY FRIEND OFTEN TENDS TO FALL FOR HIM .HOW DO I SAVE HER FROM THIS TERRIBL\Y TERRIBLE GUY cry cry cry cryPLS DO SUGGEST SOMETHING
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by Plumber(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2008
2 ways

1. she will need to see sense by herself and go thru all this hurt to overcome whatever

or

2. She needs to really detach; and i mean this by not being in d same area or seeing the dude.

Proper detox
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by ampie: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2008
@ plumber
Many thanx foryour help REALLY kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by noetic(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2008
@ poster

stay out of it. this experiences make us better n stronger persons. u can ask nubian, jennykandry and HRhotness

she will come out stronger, just let her be.
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by ampie: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2008
NEOTIC
THANX DEAR cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by HRhotness(f): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2008
noetic:

@ poster

stay out of it. this experiences make us better n stronger persons. u can ask nubian, jennykandry and HRhotness

LOL. . ,

I quite agree, u need these experiences in order for u to learn,

she will survive and be better at handling herself   wink grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by NubianQ(f): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
noetic:

@ poster

yeah i agree leave her alone.

My friend is like that as well, she even had her guy tell her that he is dating her and someone else, she left him and went back when he begged as she has broken up with him a million times, i even went with her to see him one day and he refused to open his door cuz another girl was there and she took all the shit all i do is listen to her, she will get over it. leave her be!
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by ampie: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
YEAH I GUESS U ALL R RIGHT.JUST HOPING FOR THE BEST.
ANYWAYS actually i am quite new here and so many thanx for ur help and suggestions nubian and dear HOTTY cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by sincity(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2008
Hi'

U could equally send her to me and i will hear her broken heart wink
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by scantee(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2008
@POSTER

JUST ADVICE HER LET HER NOW THAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT UPS

THEY BORN YOU UP
YOU GROW UP
YOU JOIN UP
YOU FOLLOW UP
YOU MAKE UP
YOU OPEN UP
YOU ZIP UP
BUT NEVER GIVE UP

@ KENNYKANDRY
HOW FAR LONG TIME,

AM BACK TO NIARALAND
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by Busta(f): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
Leave her alone . . . let her keep playing with fire.
she won't know what she's gotten hersef into until she gets burnt once.
next time . . .she'll know better than to play with fire.
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by bode007: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2008
maybe the guy is the only one doing it the right way,the don take am go sckool
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by galatico(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2008
You can only talk to her but if she refuse like the saying goes you can force a horse to the river but you can not force the horse to drink water, Experience they say iis the best teacher, if she gets a bad experience then she should learn from it then if she doesn't it's left for her afterall no be the same mama born una,
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by topup: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2008
Just tell her that it's okay to let it out. Also, tell her that the pain she is feeling is only temporary, it will get better with time, and that if she had stayed with him she would be in pain too, and when it finally ends, she'd be in more pain because it went on for longer.

She should accept that there are just some 'nasty' people out there. I have this same problem, accepting that some people just are not nice tongue
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by hollandis(f): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2008
LOL

[size=15pt]GIRLSSSS!!!! BOYS PLAY THINGY[/size] grin
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2008
@ Hollandis, Sharrrrrrrrrrrap there wrapper like you tongue
Re: Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please by iykedee: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2008
I am guessing your friend is actually you. You/your friend need to severe all links with Mr. charming while your heart is still attached to him. He knows he can get you whenever he wants to. Hopefully, if you stayed away from him for a while, his charm might wear off. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

How Can I See Her Again? / Listen To This! / "why I Cheated" - Women Fess Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.