Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

How Can I See Her Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I See Her Again? (937 Views)

Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi / I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I See Her Again? by domwas2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2008
I met a girl last night who was really cool and someone who i could see myself dating. I got her number and was woundering when i should call her. I am unsure how she enjoyed my company last night but i want to see her again, help
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2008
call her and ask her if she wouldn't mind seeing you again smiley

just pray that the number she gave you is not fake o
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by CARUSO(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2008
domwas2:

I met a girl last night who was really cool and someone who i could see myself dating. I got her number and was woundering when i should call her. I am unsure how she enjoyed my company last night but i want to see her again, help

get a life!
as old as u r, u met a gurl, u dont know wen to call her or if she enjoyed ur company!
dum-dum undecided
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by ifyalways(f): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2008
lmao smiley
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ poster

Why don't you call her and maybe fix a date?
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by lucabrasi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2008
give it like 3 days before calling her so you dont appear desperate,at the same time not too long so u dont appear unserious so between 2-4days at the most
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by domwas2(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2008
Calling her is not the problem but i just wanted to make a good friendship that could leads to relationship because i've try some others while nothing comes out of it.
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by syren: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ poster

If you don't ask you don't get, simple. If she gave you her real number and she answers your calls then you stand a good chance. Give it a day or 2 and go for it.  grin

domwas2:

Calling her is not the problem but i just wanted to make a good friendship that could leads to relationship because i've try some others while nothing comes out of it.

I think that's a good idea, depending on the type of woman she is and what she's looking for in a relationship it would be wise to get to know each other on a platonic friendly level then progress, to avoid the outcome you've had in the previous ones.
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by lucabrasi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2008
domwas2:

if you want to get realli serious with her,thats why you shouldnt call her a day after, give it 2 days at least,and you ll have an inkling if she s feeling you by how she chats with you when u call,she ll back off if she gets an hint of desperation
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by ssRhino: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
Just call her and ask her how she is doing and ask when she will be free for dinner?
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2008
@Rhino

Dat's rather wussy and needy.
@Poster
Give her 2-3 days and then just call her to know hw she 's doing and see how that goes first. Iam talking from xperience.
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by topup: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
So far, I don't think this situation requires any help, if you're thinking about her just call her, because it could just be you're not the only one thinking about doing so. Anyways, don't rush it, follow your instincts, try not to play games, but then again, not everybody's mature enough to handle the seriousness that comes with a 'serious' relationship, depends on what type of girl she is, and you probably don't know that yet, so call her and find out tongue
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by skfa1: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2008
Call her second day and tell her some sweet words.Invite her for dinner and keep the ball rolling. Try that.
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by loffers(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2008
call her and find out how she's doing
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by shayman(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2008
DONT CALL HER! Send me her no, i will help u, smiley
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by MP007(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2008
call her , stupid!1!
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by emans(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2010
post her nos and they will call her for u
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by echobee(f): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2010
if u know that ur company with her was dry,pls dont call her,or else,
Re: How Can I See Her Again? by saintneo(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2010
give me her number! cool

(1) (Reply)

Double Dating / Money Lovers In Nigeria / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.