Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Heaven And Hell Illusion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven And Hell Illusion? (834 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven And Hell Illusion? by iamdsam: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
I'm fed up when I hear people say I wanna go heaven or telling someone that the person will go to hell. Religious leaders can't prove whether there's hell or not. At a point in time, am begining to believe that heaven and hell is an illusion. If there's really heaven or hell, I think some people right there would inform us here on earth how life is out there. What's your thoughts on this. Please drop your comments @Nairalanders
Re: Heaven And Hell Illusion? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
iamdsam: I'm fed up when I hear people say I wanna go heaven or telling someone that the person will go to hell. Religious leaders can't prove whether there's hell or not. At a point in time, am begining to believe that heaven and hell is an illusion. If there's really heaven or hell, I think some people right there would inform us here on earth how life is out there. What's your thoughts on this. Please drop your comments @Nairalanders
HEAVEN AND HELL ARE BOTH ON EARTH.

1 Like

Re: Heaven And Hell Illusion? by pastormustwacc: 1:55am On Jan 02, 2013
@op, why dont you find out for us and tell us about it?
Re: Heaven And Hell Illusion? by iamdsam: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2013
obadiah777: HEAVEN AND HELL ARE BOTH ON EARTH.
I have that thinking sometimes. This also means that some people are born into hell while some are born into heaven. Some may later see themselves in hell while some will later see themselves in heaven
Re: Heaven And Hell Illusion? by iamdsam: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2013
pastormustwacc: @op, why dont you find out for us and tell us about it?
I still got alot of things to do here on earth. I think you got non. So go and find out yourself

(1) (Reply)

Would You Change Your Life If You Know This To Be A Fact? / 2013: The Year Of True Worship / The SRK Example: Why Indian Muslim Cant Criticise India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.