Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. (4623 Views)

Follow Me On Twitter And I Will Follow Back ASAP. I Promise / My Beloved Ugwuoba Girls / From The Canaan City And Promise Land With Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
How're you doing gurl....I so much agree; indeed, they do; 100%....
vivian chinaza: You deserve it, you should have it.

Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
How're you gurl? Hope you're doing good.....who'd have thought he'll be this romantic ehhh; for that, I'll give xynerise a thumbs up....
uj_sizzle: who wlda thought antelopes (xynerise) cld be romantic.....grin
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by UjSizzle(f): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sanb I'm good babe. Maybe i should start searching for antelopes to here....watchu think?
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Caseless: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
xynerise:
*adjusts his tie* Bros e no easy o grin
abeggggi! No be love portion u used on her? Hmh....
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Haha @Caselessssss hummm....don't let skydeep see this....Lol
caseless: abeggggi! No be love portion u used on her? Hmh....
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Of course gurl; no harm in trying you know....you might just meet the one.... wink
uj_sizzle: Sanb I'm good babe. Maybe i should start searching for antelopes to here....watchu think?
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by xynerise: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
caseless: abeggggi! No be love portion u used on her? Hmh....
Love portion dey exist? undecided. Na only for Naija movies I see that one o grin
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
How you doing gurl? Hope you're good. Hahaha...Dammytex should look no further....
Idowuogbo: Hun hon hun embarassed
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Caracta(f): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Thread closed!
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by xynerise: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
sanb: Of course gurl; no harm in trying you know....you might just meet the one.... wink
exactly my thought. Anyone I call an antelope from now on should be her dream man. grin.
Mmmmm... Who should I call now? undecided
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
You got to put your thinking hat on quickly and voila; give the name... grin
xynerise:
exactly my thought. Anyone I call an antelope from now on should be her dream man. grin.
Mmmmm... Who should I call now? undecided
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by vivianc(f): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sanb, I'm doing great babe, u? Happy new year.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
I'm cool thanks...
vivian chinaza: Sanb, I'm doing great babe, u? Happy new year.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by 2sexy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
xynerise:
*adjusts his tie* Bros e no easy o grin
I no it isnt easy... there is always a way for a willing heart. when you love someone one, you dont think much about the stress wink.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by xynerise: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
sanb: You got to put your thinking hat on quickly and voila; give the name... grin
Thanks. Now lets see.
Ok. Sexkillz is an antelope. No! He is already an albino Gorilla undecided. How about 190? grin
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Caracta(f): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
Arrrrrrrrrghhhhh
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by xynerise: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
2sexy: I no it isnt easy... there is always a way for a willing heart. when you love someone one, you dont think much about the stress wink.

exactly cool
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Beync(f): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Nice couple
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by dammytex: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
sanb: Until you give it a try, you wouldn't know.....cool

Okay, lets give it another trial then..

dammytex weds ido_ _ _sanb

dammytex weds sanb

sanb weds dammytex

It is not me ooo, my keyboard keeps changing the characters. I'm typing I...D...O.., the keyboard is changing it to S..A..N..B..

Me, I no want Badosky wahala oo grin grin
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Beync(f): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
sanb u r such a nice gurl
Pls My brother is single.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by UjSizzle(f): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
xynerise:
Thanks. Now lets see.
Ok. Sexkillz is an antelope. No! He is already an albino Gorilla undecided. How about 190? grin
Killz has a wife, 190? Seriously?? *faints*
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by xynerise: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Killz has a wife, 190? Seriously?? *faints*
what? undecided.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by UjSizzle(f): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
xynerise:
what? undecided.
i thought u liked me, but now i know u don't sad. 190 will break my tender heart a million times over....biko name another antelope
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
Thanks gurl; how nice...that's really fabulous....How're you doing? Hope all is well....
Beync: sanb u r such a nice gurl
Pls My brother is single.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by xynerise: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
uj_sizzle:
i thought u liked me, but now i know u don't sad. 190 will break my tender heart a million times over....biko name another antelope
ok. Mynd 44. But he is kinda sissy grin
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by UjSizzle(f): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
xynerise:
ok. Mynd 44. But he is kinda sissy grin
lol nna biko achom onye beanyi.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by dammytex: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
sanb: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha can't stop laughing in fact Hahahahhaha Lol again...just cracked my ribs with laughter...yeah right; your key board keeps changing the character ehh; hahahhahah oh my days Lol...this is just tooooooo funny. You know what; I’ll help you out there. Now here's a brand new keyboard just presented to you from moi and that'll help you change the name back to Badosky...... grin grin grin and you know what, she’s a well-deserved nice lady; and not a troublesome one.....

HAAAA
everybody, come and see oo. The brand new keyboard Sanb gave me has this inscription underneath:

I love you dammytex,
..........from sanb

Thank God, I'm off ID's trouble.
Now, its your turn to face the wrath of badosky...

grin grin grin
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by 2sexy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
sanb: Haha; we ladies have eyes, what're we to see?
some have eyes but cant see. but would rather spend time clubbing ,partying , etc instead of learning to be a wife material...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? / I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship / Gamine; The Love Of My Life

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.