Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. (4622 Views)

Follow Me On Twitter And I Will Follow Back ASAP. I Promise / My Beloved Ugwuoba Girls / From The Canaan City And Promise Land With Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by xynerise: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol nna biko achom onye beanyi.
ok. Lol. Go for lalaosky then cool
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
Oh now I understand....and that's where the search game comes in handy....cheesy
2sexy: some have eyes but cant see. but would rather spend time clubbing ,partying , etc instead of learning to be a wife material...
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
Oh my! Too many derailers on this thread including some moderators.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by dammytex: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
This one that all the ladies are running away from me..

Maybe I should kuku propose to sexkillz..

Because I must write my own promise letter to my lover come January 2014..

grin grin
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Beync(f): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
sanb: Thanks gurl; how nice...that's really fabulous....How're you doing? Hope all is well....

It's my pleasure,
am doing finee tank you.
*runs to tell brother i've found a good wife for him*
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
*reads mr antelope's love sermon and starts crying*

God, you know i'm a humble son to you..*sniffs*....i try to do all you require of me...*cries*...baba God make this kind love no pass me by..*cries hysterically*

bros J, you must give me my own skydeep when the time reach.me no i no wan hear tori cos you said who finds a wife finds a good thing...if na from nairaland or even inside bush, i no care to turn to antelope, i just want my skydeep...i'm not asking for much....

Angel micheal, you know say i be virgin so you go bless my own skydeep wella with all the contours and love that i need...*cries*

*hanky gets soaked badly*...someone help me with a hanky please....mr antelope see wetin you don cause...

Jaybee can you ban xynerise for this tears of mine....*sniffs*
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
dammytex: This one that all the ladies are running away from me..

Maybe I should kuku propose to sexkillz..

Because I must write my own promise letter to my lover come January 2014..

grin grin

please do fast and propose to sexkillz ..i can't wait to see you both in jail for 14 sweet undiluted romantic years...hehehehehehehe
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
Awww here's a dry hankie....don't worry when the time's right, you'll certainly find the true one; just as Xynerise and Skydeep found each other.... cheesy
lalaosky:

*hanky gets soaked badly*...someone help me with a hanky please....mr antelope see wetin you don cause...

Jaybee can you ban xynerise for this tears of mine....*sniffs*
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by UjSizzle(f): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
xynerise:
ok. Lol. Go for lalaosky then cool
he cries like a girl. Are u d only good antelope here?? *weeps hysterically*
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hahaha @ Mrs Chima's hissss....how you're and the family doing? Hope everyone is doing good.....
Mrs.Chima:
Hissssss.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Caseless: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
xynerise:
Love portion dey exist? undecided. Na only for Naija movies I see that one o grin
what about the one baba gave u? Xyne, dey very careful!
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by dammytex: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Or don't I know the meaning of antelope again?

This one that everybody yearns for antelopes...
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Caseless: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
sanb: Haha @Caselessssss hummm....don't let skydeep see this....Lol
haaaaaaaaaaaan.....HMH!

I dont wanna break any home.....pls dont let skydeep see this pls. Xyne, knws what i'm saying anyway.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Caseless: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
uj_sizzle:
he's the only goose here....
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by dammytex: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
sanb: Hahaha just changed it back for you; so I’ll not have to face the wrath of badosky; in fact not anytime soon...That shows you're not off badosky’s trouble; not just yet... grin cool cool grin

I love you dammytex,
..........from badosky

Don't worry, I will always DECODE and get your message. I SEE YOU!!!!

Somehow, if we rewrite and re-arrange "basosky" we can always get a "sanb" with the exception of the letter "N"..

And guess where the letter "N" is; "N-airaland"

Don't worry I still decode. I guess we are both off the hook of badosky then.
So, what next? I write my own version of xynerise's letter?

grin grin grin grin
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
caseless: he's the only goose here....

no mind her...E-badu belle dey worry sizzle..lol
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by kittykat1(f): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
dammytex: Or don't I know the meaning of antelope again?

This one that everybody yearns for antelopes...
its an animal. could be easily domesticated. also d roast meat is a delicacy in southern nigeria. maybe thats what they r talking about.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by UjSizzle(f): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
sanb: Oh dearie....tries to console her from *weeping hysterically*...here's a hankie....give me some smiles gurl; no more tears; this is 2013; the best is on its way...cheesy cheesy cheesy
*wipes tears* yeah u're right..no more tears. Lemme go make myself pretty *sniffs* concealers shld hide these ugly spots on my face smiley and a lil blushers for my cheeks *breathes deeply*.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by dammytex: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
kitty kat:
its an animal. could be easily domesticated. also d roast meat is a delicacy in southern nigeria. maybe thats what they r talking about.

What!!! Roast meat? grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe Lalaosky would be interested in being the roast meat.

As for me, I'm out.
I have badosky and sanb issues to battle already. I will surely not include being a roast meat as part of the deal.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by kittykat1(f): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
dammytex:

As for me, I'm out.
I have badosky and sanb issues to battle already. I will surely not include being a roast meat as part of the deal.

Chickening out so fast? Where's d bravery in you? As badaosky and sanb, I will recommend polygamy. Taking 2 wives cld be d best thing that ever happened to any man. When one is keepin malice with u, u run to d other. When they are nothe happy, a 3some could happen. The best of both world.

As for me, I think I will prefer a lion to an antelope. Antelope sounds weak.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by kittykat1(f): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
dammytex:

As for me, I'm out.

Chickening out so fast? Where's d bravery in you? As badaosky and sanb, I will recommend polygamy. Taking 2 wives cld be d best thing that ever happened to any man. When one is keepin malice with u, u run to d other's bosom. When they are both happy, a 3some could happen. The best of both world.

As for me, I think I will prefer a lion to an antelope. Antelope sounds weak.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by xynerise: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
uj_sizzle:
grin. So lalaosky is sissy?
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Caseless: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
lalaosky:

no mind her...E-badu belle dey worry sizzle..lol
hohohohohoho.....sizu must defend this e-badu-belleism.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
Lol gurl...won't recommend polygamy at all.....it'll probably be the worst thing that could ever happen to any man....
kitty kat:

Chickening out so fast? Where's d bravery in you? As badaosky and sanb, I will recommend polygamy. Taking 2 wives cld be d best thing that ever happened to any man.
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by UjSizzle(f): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
xynerise:
grin. So lalaosky is sissy?
ermmm *whistles*
Re: A New Year Promise To My Beloved Wife. by MrsChima(f): 6:29am On Jan 04, 2013
Hello ms sanb@!! How dey?

Family Is good! Thanks!!

You females 2 back off J B!!! He is mine!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? / I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship / Bar Baric @ Oniru Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.