Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Who Can U Marry- Poor Educated Spouse Or Rich Uneducated Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Can U Marry- Poor Educated Spouse Or Rich Uneducated Spouse (700 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? / Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can U Marry- Poor Educated Spouse Or Rich Uneducated Spouse by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
wanna know forumites stand on this issue cos its a common phenomenon but as for me as a guy i would prefer an educate poor wife.I will work hard to make her somebody because the partner u choose to settle with will affect your entire life and generation to come money is not everything she can always take care of my children educationally, morally and socially
So ur take and reason for your stand
Re: Who Can U Marry- Poor Educated Spouse Or Rich Uneducated Spouse by profeoo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
lekibraky: wanna know forumites stand on this issue cos its a common phenomenon but as for me as a guy i would prefer an educate poor wife.I will work hard to make her somebody because the partner u choose to settle with will affect your entire life and generation to come money is not everything she can always take care of my children educationally, morally and socially
So ur take and reason for your stand
Education without money is stil better off anyday than money without education. An educated wife wil beta complement me. Anyway,every mallam with his own kettle

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs That Yourboyfriendis About To Leave You / Say A Prayer For Me. / Should Your Parents Know How Much You Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.