Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN (17645 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2013
Recycling binz dats nija second name
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Emperortj93(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wonder wil neva cease in dis nigeria o cus d Next tin we wil hear is dat.... Gej has apoint raymond dokpesi as d chairman of VON *silently waitin 4 ma turn*
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by naptu2: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
Also find out about his business deals with Joe Jackson, Don Cornelius, Stevie Wonder, etc.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Emperortj93(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
chiover: Recycling binz dats nija second name
seconded
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Cunninlingus: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
naptu2:

Ben Bruce never had anything to do with Domino (what do yoou think was the reason for the rift with his father?). You wrote about Kingsway. . . Go find out about the relationship between Kingsway, Domino and Mulligan Murray Bruce.

bottom line is this crook became super rich with looted public funds
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by naptu2: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
Cunninlingus:

Cool, so can you provide us with evidence of the amount he allegedly stole, how he stole it and when he
stole it.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Cunninlingus: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
naptu2:

Cool, so can you provide us with evidence of the amount he allegedly stole, how he stole it and when he
stole it.

got better sh1t to do than argue over Ben Bruce dah p1mp

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by naptu2: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by thrugemaster(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
Cunninlingus:

got better sh1t to do than argue over Ben Bruce dah p1mp

SEconded....
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by idirect(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
Cunninlingus:

.The crook stole more than enough at NTA and during COJA. GEJ is deluded
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by thrugemaster(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
This is just mere compensation for been disqualified out of the Bayelsa Governorship Race.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Cunninlingus: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
You can easily fit a camel through a keyhole than find a honest successful business man in Nigeria whose hands arn't tainted with public funds.
Only Ibru family (apart from Felicia) are truly worth every dime they honestly made.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by drnoel: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
Anoda avenue to loot public funds. Its common knowledge ben bruce used NTA funds to setup silverbird.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Omen100(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
A public Paid announcement

The National Association of Nigerian
Boyfriends (NABNB) has careful observe how girlfriends send boxers to their boyfriends &
expect a BB5?
A tie & expect
Brazilian hair?
Singlet & expect
iPad 2?
Cufflinks & expect BB
Porsche of 450k?
Or nothing at all & expect an expensive dinner at Chicken
Republic? ...Well this is ridiculous & a art of criminality & that is why the
National Association of Nigerian
Boyfriends (NABNB) says that they have carefully looked into the matter of girlfriend's preposterous demands & have decided to soften the burden of the Nigerian eligible Boyfriend & a resolution was passed & this day onward it should be trade by barter Oooh -

Singlets should be exchanged with a Bra. -If she gives you roll-on, buy her
"Miss
Paris". -She gives you cufflinks,
give her rubber band to tie her
natural hair. -If she shows up at
your door empty- handed,put NTA or AIT for her to watch. Don't let her watch your
subscribed cable (no free thing). -
If she asks for an expensive
dinner, take her to an expensive
night vigil. MFM or CAC to be
precise. -She gives you a flower, you give her igneous rock fro

National President
Signed

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Cupidkc(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
ypzilanti: ben bruce is an entreprenuer and seems like a well read and smart fellow. my grouse with him is that his company always obviously rigs the most beautiful girl in Nigeria contest. I have heard first hand info of what goes on in that show. If you cannot be fair and just in the little things, its a great indicator of what you will do in bigger cases.
Right on point,have equally heard 4rm a reliable source abt the crude way of MBGN.(my sista was d 3rd runner sometime).
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by puffpuff: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
This is the reward of stealing show in Bayelsa governorship election and # occupy9ja
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Cunninlingus: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
Omen100: A public Paid announcement

The National Association of Nigerian
Boyfriends (NABNB) has careful observe how girlfriends send boxers to their boyfriends &
expect a BB5?
A tie & expect
Brazilian hair?
Singlet & expect
iPad 2?
Cufflinks & expect BB
Porsche of 450k?
Or nothing at all & expect an expensive dinner at Chicken
Republic? ...Well this is ridiculous & a art of criminality & that is why the
National Association of Nigerian
Boyfriends (NABNB) says that they have carefully looked into the matter of girlfriend's preposterous demands & have decided to soften the burden of the Nigerian eligible Boyfriend & a resolution was passed & this day onward it should be trade by barter Oooh -

Singlets should be exchanged with a Bra. -If she gives you roll-on, buy her
"Miss
Paris". -She gives you cufflinks,
give her rubber band to tie her
natural hair. -If she shows up at
your door empty- handed,put NTA or AIT for her to watch. Don't let her watch your
subscribed cable (no free thing). -
If she asks for an expensive
dinner, take her to an expensive
night vigil. MFM or CAC to be
precise. -She gives you a flower, you give her igneous rock fro

National President
Signed

tolling is an art and you FAIL miserably at attempting a force you barely understand or comprehend.

Now go back to your crevice you simple-celled organsim
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by 4Play(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
wellmax:

Immediately he left NTA, he set up Silverbird TV and the rest is history.
when he's done with FRSC, who knows what the guy will be setting up again.
Smart business man.

Nigerians' liberal use of the word ''smart'' in the business world is funny as it's often used as a synonym for ''crooked'' which is very apt in the case of Mr Bruce.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by gbokukueba(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
Isn't he a commissioner in Bayelsa?
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Ad4(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
We like to recycle old wines. So we don't have young men who can do the job better.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Omen100(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Cunninlingus:

tolling is an art and you FAIL miserably at attempting a force you barely understand or comprehend.

Now go back to your crevice you simple-celled organsim

Dude hold it right there & stop acting like someone who is suffering from personality deficiency or like some angry little boy who can barely take piss without splashing it all over the place. angry angry angry
Please just maintain your lane while I stick to my.

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Cunninlingus: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
Omen100:
[size=20pt]Please just maintain your lane while I stick to my.[/size]
[size=16pt]just maintain your lane while I stick to my[/size]
lane while I stick to my
I stick to my
to my
[size=4pt]my.[/size]

Now am convinced you an 1diot

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
"Speechless"
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by seanet01: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
Cunninlingus: Thats how he looted NTA and expanded his business empire. Before his appointment at NTA the Murray family had just one crumbling interest which was Domino stores with just 2 branches.
I tire for Jonathan o
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Omen100(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
Cunninlingus:

Now am convinced you an 1diot

Go now & make urself useful because u seems so useless.

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by zikclassiq(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
Good development. He can handle it. But jonathan should 'comot' Annenih 4rm dat NPA.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by seanet01: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
naptu2:

stole it.
Stop supporting executive insensitivity
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by vicholas(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
Congrat Mr Ben
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by extension: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
@wellmax
You are really correct.Immediately he left nta,he established stv and now may be refinery. I also pity frcn balance sheet.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by teeyzee: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
A round peg in a round hole.nice one GEL
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by stolenstone: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
Anybody noticed another person who made the list of the FRCN board of Directors?? Funke Egbemode, that woman is a fearless, fancy-styled, sweet critic of bad governance at all tiers of government, she's the Editor of the Sunday Sun, She has a dedicated column at the back page of the sunday sun newspaper and if you are conversant with that page, you'll know that woman wella. I just hope she will still be able to criticize freely and write fearlessly about the misdeeds of the GEJ administration now that she's been given a piece of the national cake. Apparently what's in vogue is make so much noise, and you'll be called to one corner for "settlement". Well sha, my warmest congratulations to you ma'am on this appointment, pls dont disappoint your teaming readers out there and your fans, cos we believe the change we need is NOW and if we can affect the microcosm and the niches we occupy positively, we will effect a change in the greater whole

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Named Chairman Of FRCN by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
wellmax:

Immediately he left NTA, he set up Silverbird TV and the rest is history.
when he's done with FRSC, who knows what the guy will be setting up again.

Smart business man.

Oooops! He will move to FERMA... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. / I Dare All You Biafra E-warriors / Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.