Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein (18909 Views)

Effects Of Reciting The Qur’an In Comparison To Music / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / Qur’an – The Centripetal Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by bustabo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
De_ Law: an so what? muslims and this their low key mentality.
Idiot, U̶̲̥̅̊ αη∂ ​Ūя̲̅ father av high key mentality αη∂ U̶̲̥̅̊ aint still as rich as dangote ..short termed high key mentality derived from alcohol.ode omo ode

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by ziccoit: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Johnnoah1st: Pls wat is quran? Was it another name for dictionary in afghanistan? or a detail book on how to get 72 virgin in heaven?

No, it is The Book that exposes the lies in Bible.

6 Likes

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Metallurgist: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
To me this story is untrue, first how can islamic scholars be confused about a book written in blood(for any thing written in blood cant be quran) blood is inpure as such its a wrong to write anything with it, moreover saddam is a bathist(nationalist) and not so much incline to religion check ur fact correctly
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
truth be told. i'm nt a religion buygout bt a christain amateur is more knowledgable than an islamic scholar.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Rocktation(f): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
There's really no need to jump down anybody's throat here. A solution should be proffered/discussed, with the beliefs of Islam as basis, alone. Should the book be destroyed, or kept and revered?...is what the confusion is. Simple. angry
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by FXKing2012(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
Rocktation: .... angry

Check your inbox.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Issfat: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Johnnoah1st: Pls wat is quran? Was it another name for dictionary in afghanistan? or a detail book on how to get 72 virgin in heaven?
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Borborjay(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
Kkk.....oh
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by aurenflani: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2013

Why don't you take the confused collection of incense story books written by numerous unanimous tribalists and named by equally confused set of unanimous boy fvckers the bible and shove it up ur azz. Baastards can't think beyond ur lewwd and shiity azz.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by aurenflani: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
shocked
De_ Law: truth be told. i'm nt a religion buygout bt a christain amateur is more knowledgable than an islamic scholar.

shocked!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by akandejames: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
i am always amazed at the level of hatred we display just because of religion. for God sake, both religion preaches peace, tolerance and love for one another. Christians are quick to insult (God) Allah while Muslims are too weak to control their temper. At least, some families have both and they co exist peacefully. seriously, the religions are not the problem but the SELF is to be blamed for not comprehending the message in their books. dont be at each others throat cos if u die on that, I bet u God no send u that message o. if the avenue is available let both Muslim and christian leaders who understand the content assiduously come to terms and argue constructively so their followers would understand the content deeply and not cause chaos in Nigeria. Religion preaches. if a man commits a sin, dont blame religion, blame him for his character, that's common sense. I don talk my own o. cry

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
Religious issues like this should not be on the front page,this is because some Nairalanders once fell from moving Okada,so their response to sensitive issues is mostly out of the line.

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by juwoonn(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
olumaxi: Any1 dat reads such Quaran wil recieve 7 folds of hussein's brutality
7 folds of 72 virgins in paradise. Dia's is 2 Zap virgins till dey die in alujona. Mtchew
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
Good 4 him, especially that he never tried adding or omitting from the words therein. I am less concerned even if he were to use his Saliver.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by dejijohns(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
akande.james:
i am always amazed at the level of hatred we display just because of religion. for God sake, both religion preaches peace, tolerance and love for one another. Christians are quick to insult (God) Allah while Muslims are too weak to control their temper. At least, some families have both and they co exist peacefully. seriously, the religions are not the problem but the SELF is to be blamed for not comprehending the message in their books. dont be at each others throat cos if u die on that, I bet u God no send u that message o. if the avenue is available let both Muslim and christian leaders who understand the content assiduously come to terms and argue constructively so their followers would understand the content deeply and not cause chaos in Nigeria. Religion preaches. if a man commits a sin, dont blame religion, blame him for his character, that's common sense. I don talk my own o. cry

Well said. Wetin even dey pain me paz b say dix mata wey dey cause wahala here apen 4 IRAQ, nt even in 9ja oo. Plz let us giv PEACE a chance...
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by dejijohns(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
Baba-Ibrahim:
Religious issues like this should not be on the front page,this is because some Nairalanders once fell from moving Okada,so their response to sensitive issues is mostly out of the line.

Cos sme pipl af decided 2mak madness dir hobby dsn't mean thread deserving FP shldnt b put dre. We jst af 2learn au 2 coexist wit each oda peacefully...
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by walexbiz(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2013

if you have a problem with Muslims then go hug a transformer

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Jaideyone(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
ziccoit:

No, it is The Book that exposes the lies in Bible.
mumu the quran was copied from the bible. The bible was written hundreds of years before mohamed was born
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by baibijayyahoo(f): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
condralbede: ISLAMBAD.
FOOL

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
@ De Law when I was in the university I was told lawyers are learned people,but you'v just won an award to add to your LL.B. CMFRN(chief mumu of the federal republic of Nigeria). Clap 4 yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by iyobs7(f): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
am a xtian, this act shows how well the man loved his religion, its pure stupidity for anyone to condemn anoda's religion. serve your own and let God be the judge on judgement...
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by oradee: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
hmm...im deeply impressed by Hussein's actions but was this done before or after his death?

but whats the islams prerogative on this?
is it because it was blood used or cos its Saddam's blood used to write the qur'an?
if all the muslims here use their blood to re-write the qur'an,wld the news make front page?
is there a law that guides who has the right to re-write the qur'an and with what material? (blood)
is this new qur'an holier than the already existing one or just a reason to make tourist attraction?

well,before i'm abused by the fanatics here,pls answer the questions first..
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by willyo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
Islam, religion of blood. mhmmm.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by najoke: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
De_ Law: truth be told. i'm nt a religion buygout bt a christain amateur is more knowledgable than an islamic scholar.

Dude, enough now....stop displayn ur stupidity in public

Go watch BEN 10

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by lagcity(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Not surprised at all. Do you know that Saddam thought he was the reincarnate of Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian King? That guy is nuts.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Olutozn54(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
aurenflani:

Why don't you take the confused collection of incense story books written by numerous unanimous tribalists and named by equally confused set of unanimous boy fvckers the bible and shove it up ur azz. Baastards can't think beyond ur lewwd and shiity azz.
speakin lik a fool. will quran or bible passport u to heaven.tink befor postin.pagans and atheist beta dan som of u
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
willyo: Islam, religion of blood. mhmmm.

DUMB FELLOW, WATZ r UR GRADEs IN SKUL?

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
juwoonn:
7 folds of 72 virgins in paradise. Dia's is 2 Zap virgins till dey die in alujona. Mtchew

ode! sharrap jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Ibn Al-khattab: His Contributions In The Battles Of Islam / NL Arabic Learning Thread :) / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (muslims only, please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.