Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein (18783 Views)

Effects Of Reciting The Qur’an In Comparison To Music / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / Qur’an – The Centripetal Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
i knw some empty heads hu wnt shut up ......... u av no reasonable contribution to d thread Just sharrap or find a playmate
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by shakkeyrah: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
IS THIS HOW WE WILL CONTINUE IN THIS COUNTRY CONCERNING OUR RELIGION ASPECTS OF OUR LIVES? WHERE CHRISTIANS CONTINUE INCREASING THE HATRED THEY HAVE FOR WE MUSLIMS. AND WE ALL PRAY FOR PROGRESS IN OUR DEALINGS IN THIS COUNTRY.UHUM.... GOD'S INTERVENTION IS MUCH NEEDED!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
don't
mind them, if u dunt use a stick a goat wnt hear, xo lemme tell d
tell d foolish 1c how foolish they r....... m waiting fr them
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by bashorunbazok: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
De_ Law: truth be told. i'm nt a religion buygout bt a christain amateur is more knowledgable than an islamic scholar.
bygot and not 'buygout'
Coupled with the fact that your asinine comment lacks logic!

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
bashorunbazok:
bygot and not 'buygout'

abi o, d kid jus wanna talk

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Belloladan(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
The Holy Qur'an dose not need any addition or subtraction qur'an still exsit and compiled before the creation of sadam hussein what? dose the blood of sadam has to do with qur'an. This dos'nt make's sence you better go and look for another topic

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by real2fix(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Onaolamipo: Ignorant of arabic lang. May b u dont know d meaning of 'Allah'. Allah is an arabic word which means God.(the creator of heaven and earth )
there is no other god expect Allah which is the same as God...God never collect anytin frm u expect wat is clean the quran should not be distroy...dis ar sign of end of the world

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Jaideyone(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
shakkeyrah: IS THIS HOW WE WILL CONTINUE IN THIS COUNTRY CONCERNING OUR RELIGION ASPECTS OF OUR LIVES? WHERE CHRISTIANS CONTINUE INCREASING THE HATRED THEY HAVE FOR WE MUSLIMS. AND WE ALL PRAY FOR PROGRESS IN OUR DEALINGS IN THIS COUNTRY.UHUM.... GOD'S INTERVENTION IS MUCH NEEDED!!!
oh really? Blame the christians!!! Ur muslim brothers in the north have been killing christians for ages. You've been killing christians yet you expect us not to hate you.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
[quote
author=Jaidey-one] oh really? Blame the christians!!! Ur muslim
brothers in the north have been killing christians for ages. You've been
killing christians yet you expect us not to hate you.[/quote]

mumu, tell dat to ur muslim frnds real life nt nairaland hypocrite

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by real2fix(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
igbeke:
what makes ur allah pure, is it his insatiable thirst 4 blood?
what makes d quran undilluted, is it because dis one was written wit d blood of a muslim?
give a sincere tot to ur purpose of existence, and u will be better off 4 it.
4 d record, JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD.
u r welcome.
dont really no wat u ar sayin...if truely u serve dis mighty God he wil never eat nor drink frm wat u giv him except ur thanks giving...may God 4giv me and u...
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by missmood(f): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
akorlade: Have they tested the HIV status of the book?
u are been undespicable
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by missmood(f): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
eagle,eye:
Which one be Suhhanallah
its spelt G O O G L E
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by akandejames: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
obviously, the media has done a very remarkable job of twisting our heads and minds, flashing our memories with constant messages of hatred for islam and muslims. can u even believe some youths attacked a Sikh tem ple belonging to indians in the USA killing many thinking they were muslims? Did u know a south american women pushed an hindu on to a running train thinking he was a Muslim? but thats not what worries me as a christian that questions reason and looks for the BIG PICTURE behind every occurence i find interesting in our crazy brainwashed world. the question is why ISLAM? why does the world power wanna obliterate ISLAM? ARE THEY TRYING TO DESTROY SOME KINDA EVIDENCE OR WHAT. please be open minded and reflect objectively. i read a lot about the jews and muslims and all i found was OUR PROBLEM STARTED OUT OF PRIDE right from when Abraham got his first son from the slave. WE MUST GO BACK TO THE ROOT OF THIS CHAOS TO SOLVE THE MESS. RELIGION CONNECTS A MAN TO HIS CREATOR who loves u more than you parents do.

During my course of wandering in search for why PHARAOH wants MOSES dead at all cost, i stumbbled upon this on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hZEvA8BCoBw
( even americans are sick of been lied too and they demand the truth also). imagine a team of more than 1500 american experts seeking truth in support of the families of the victims, yet the so called media we so much love to watch does not show that to us.

Seek the truth with open mindedness and know that even if u deny it, it does mean that the truth doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Jaideyone(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

sharrap jus close ur dirty *ss,,,,, ur mind is even more rotten Dan
bokoharam, nd u still kip Muslim frnds and neighbours, i bet they dnt
knw d beast dat u are .... @ least we knw book harm dnt lik xtain! hypocrite
why are u so agressive? Is it that time of the month? Did i lie about anything in my post? Muslims in the north have been killing xtians and it's the truth. And mind you the muslim i have as friends are tolerant and just as loving as any other person. Infact i've dated one before. That doesn't change the fact that there are blood sucking muslims all over the north and the araba countries. Pls stay off my di*ck. Dnt quote me again
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by maclatunji: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2013
bashorunbazok:
bygot and not 'buygout'

For the record, it is "bigot" not "bygot"·
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by akandejames: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2013
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by bingils(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2013
akande.james:
obviously, the media has done a very remarkable job of twisting our heads and minds, flashing our memories with constant messages of hatred for islam and muslims. can u even believe some youths attacked a Sikh tem ple belonging to indians in the USA killing many thinking they were muslims? Did u know a south american women pushed an hindu on to a running train thinking he was a Muslim? but thats not what worries me as a christian that questions reason and looks for the BIG PICTURE behind every occurence i find interesting in our crazy brainwashed world. the question is why ISLAM? why does the world power wanna obliterate ISLAM? ARE THEY TRYING TO DESTROY SOME KINDA EVIDENCE OR WHAT. please be open minded and reflect objectively. i read a lot about the jews and muslims and all i found was OUR PROBLEM STARTED OUT OF PRIDE right from when Abraham got his first son from the slave. WE MUST GO BACK TO THE ROOT OF THIS CHAOS TO SOLVE THE MESS. RELIGION CONNECTS A MAN TO HIS CREATOR who loves u more than you parents do.

During my course of wandering in search for why PHARAOH wants MOSES dead at all cost, i stumbbled upon this on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hZEvA8BCoBw
( even americans are sick of been lied too and they demand the truth also). imagine a team of more than 1500 american experts seeking truth in support of the families of the victims, yet the so called media we so much love to watch does not show that to us.

Seek the truth with open mindedness and know that even if u deny it, it does mean that the truth doesn't exist.

I've never been this impressed from a Christian brother who has decided to look beyond what he is been told by the western media about ISLAM, my dear xtian brethren have you ever asked yourselves why Muslims are hated in the world over? Well if you have not asked yourselves such a question then listen, Islam is the only religion, I repeat the only religion that opposes most western ideologies that govern our day to day interactions with one another, Islam creates an aura that depicts modesty, love and peace for mankind, take instances of Alcohol & its consumption, we are all living witnesses of how its consumption has degraded mankind to be akin an animal without morals, shame & sudden deaths via accidents and diseases , another case is the female folk, when you take an objective mind to watch what the western media give to us, you will notice they are trying to make you feel you are free and can do whatever you wish, women go bare naked in the streets of Europe and America in the name of westernization, beaches which we frown at because of bikinis are now even made totally nude and goes by the name nude beaches! God forbid.... These are not morals, these people are paving ways for the antichrist and Islam is standing firm to oppose this ideologies.... That's why Islam is made an object of ridicule in the world over....Islam is the resistant army! Believe me or not but that is the truth...Assalamu Alaikum!

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Vansnickers: 4:10am On Jan 08, 2013
BeingAkorede: suhhanallah

maclatunji: x3

x40 grin grin grin

Congrats! My Muslim Friends, a Koran written in blood is truly a great feat! grin cheesy grin smiley
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by shakkeyrah: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2013
YOU CAN CONTINUE IN THAT ACTS OF HATING YOUR FELLOWS IF THAT'S THE WAY U WERE TAUGHT. BUT AS FOR ME O, I WILL ALWAYS RECIPROCATE IN GOOD WAYS BECAUSE I AM A MUSLIM AND I WILL NOT CEASE TO BE. AND NO MATTER WHAT MAY COME MY WAY, ISLAM IS MY CHOICE. THE RELIGION OF PEACE U TAKE IT OR OTHERWISE.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2013
Jaidey-one:
why are u so agressive? Is it that time of the month? Did i lie about anything in my post? Muslims in the north have been killing xtians and it's the truth. And mind you the muslim i have as friends are tolerant and just as loving as any other person. Infact i've dated one before. That doesn't change the fact that there are blood sucking muslims all over the north and the araba countries. Pls stay off my di*ck. Dnt quote me again

mumu, u said Muslims, dat includes me and a lot of Nigerians, and oda Muslims in d world, ur stupid head shld tell u dat wen next u want to comment dat we live togeda, and becs sum group of pple av decided to kill dosnt term every 1bad, so shut up or dnt insult, me, my family and d rest Muslims, BTW.... U knw it early 2013 u knw dat bt u still open a thread am insult d whole Muslim reading t....... And u expect to go un ansed...ode

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by azyaq(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Johnnoah1st: Pls wat is quran? Was it another name for dictionary in afghanistan? or a detail book on how to get 72 virgin in heaven?
U̶̲̥̅̊ are not all right at all
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Jaideyone(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

mumu, u said Muslims, dat includes me and a lot of Nigerians, and oda Muslims in d world, ur stupid head shld tell u dat wen next u want to comment dat we live togeda, and becs sum group of pple av decided to kill dosnt term every 1bad, so shut up or dnt insult, me, my family and d rest Muslims, BTW.... U knw it early 2013 u knw dat bt u still open a thread am insult d whole Muslim reading t....... And u expect to go un ansed...ode
reta*rd i wonder why i'm even taking my time answering a nitwit like you. He said xtians hate muslims and i pointed out the killing of xtians in the north as the main reason we CNigerian xtians) don't like muslims. In case u're still too blind to notice i used we which means i'm not talking about myself alone. I personally have a lot of muslim friends and extended family members that are not extremists and i love them. Infact i've dated a muslim before. Now i've gone through the pain of explaining my post to you. You're the hypocrites here for pretending like you don't know your blood thirsty muslim brothers have been killing xtians in Nigeria for decades.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Sike(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2013
Johnnoah1st: Pls wat is quran? Was it another name for dictionary in afghanistan? or a detail book on how to get 72 virgin in heaven?
Consult your Doctor.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by nagoma(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2013
bashorunbazok:
bygot and not 'buygout'

The correct spelling of the noun is BIGOT . And I will buy the 2 goats. for the price, don't expect much.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Trailblazer1(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2013
Now i realise that u muslims are so religiously blinded. jux imagine all d comments here, d gruesome and heartless renown criminal (sadam) has jux used islam to immortalise his bloody name by rewriting d quran with his evil blood and all u could do is to shout 'subhanali' . islamic protagonists- pls tell us wot makes d quran written wit d evil blood of saddam not to be demonic, evil and satanic? Or was saddam practising islamic occultism?
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by nagoma(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Trail blazer: Believe it or not = ALLAH IS NOT GOD, BUT AN ISLAMIC DEITY.(Q. E. D) REASONS: 1. the allah that i hear of is always glorified in evil. e.g at every site of a terrorist attack all we hear is allah akbar. 2. allah's holy book is so violent and is also used for violence. 3. allah's only and last prophet muhamd lived a questionable life on earth not worthy of mention here. 4. nobody av eva testified of d existence of allah -except his only prophet muhamd. he has no witness to support dis and he made sure dat no oda witnes resurfaced by declaring himself allah's last prophet. But my GOD has so many witnesses of His power and glory, i am privileged to be 1 of his witness. JESUS IS LORD.

Surah Al-Hashr
Bismillah-Arrahman-Al-Rahim.

He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
59:23

He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
59:24

He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

[b]
Trail blazer: Believe it or not = ALLAH IS NOT GOD, BUT AN ISLAMIC DEITY.(Q. E. D) REASONS: 1. the allah that i hear of is always glorified in evil. e.g at every site of a terrorist attack all we hear is allah akbar. 2. allah's holy book is so violent and is also used for violence. 3. allah's only and last prophet muhamd lived a questionable life on earth not worthy of mention here. 4. nobody av eva testified of d existence of allah -except his only prophet muhamd. he has no witness to support dis and he made sure dat no oda witnes resurfaced by declaring himself allah's last prophet. But my GOD has so many witnesses of His power and glory, i am privileged to be 1 of his witness. JESUS IS LORD.

Surah Al-Hashr

He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.

He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

[/b]

Surah Al-Hashr

Sadaq-Allahul- Azeem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center / 52 Inspirational Quotes By The Holy Prophet Muhammad [ Peace Be Upon Him ] / JNI Declared Wednesday Eid IL Kabir (sallah) Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.