Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,936 members, 7,935,973 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:16 PM

BOLLYWOOD Club 4u - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BOLLYWOOD Club 4u (22917 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
This thread is designed with the aim of bringing together, strangers from everywhere...anywhere; those who share similar interest or passion for BOLLYWOOD popularly known as Indian Film. This would no doubt enable the members the opportunity to learn more about the fraternity, as well as translating Hindi language to English and vice-versa.

...Namaskar

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
2013 marks the completion of 100 years of Bollywood. This year will see many big-budget films in Bollywood releasing, as well as a number of sequels and quasi-sequels lined up for release.
Some of these sequels are:
Dhoom 3, Krrish 3, Murder 3, Race 2, Once Upon a Time in Mumbai 2 and Shootout at Wadala.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Rocktation(f): 1:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Yayyyyy! I cannot wait. Especially for Dhoom 3!
I love doing this. Being a part of Bollywood gossip, that is. smiley

Namaste!

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
Rocktation: Yayyyyy! I cannot wait. Especially for Dhoom 3!
I love doing this. Being a part of Bollywood gossip, that is. smiley

Namaste!

But you'll have to wait because Dhoom 3 is slated to be released on 25 Dec 2013 if all goes as planned.
......Namaskar
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Rocktation(f): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
Oosh, I've been lagging behind in trailing these though. Among your list, I've only seen life of pi sad

I would follow that link, but then again, I know they won't be subtitled. And my hindi is not so great.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Rocktation(f): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
BeingAkorede:

But you'll have to wait because Dhoom 3 is slated to be released on 25 Dec 2013 if all goes as planned.
......Namaskar

I hope they're still keeping Roshan. I'll have it no other way. They may change Aish, for all I care. I'm not a fan.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by semid4lyfe(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
Rocktation: Oosh, I've been lagging behind in trailing these though. Among your list, I've only seen life of pi sad

I would follow that link, but then again, I know they won't be subtitled. And my hindi is not so great.

Hope you know most of the movies are in DVDScr quality and they've been compressed to be watched on mobile mainly?

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Rocktation(f): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
I know. But without the subtitle.
So what about you? How many have you seen from his list? And do you understand hindi quite well too?
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by ijebabe: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Did someone say gossip?
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by ijebabe: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Hope you know most of the movies are in DVDScr quality and they've been compressed to be watched on mobile mainly?
Hii!!!! cheesy
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Rocktation(f): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mhmmn...you see your info was a hoax.. grin
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by ijebabe: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
Rocktation: Mhmmn...you see your info was a hoax.. grin
It wasn't cheesy
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by semid4lyfe(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Hii!!!! cheesy

Hello wink

*Still wondering why you're stalking me*
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by ijebabe: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Hello wink

*Still wondering why you're stalking me*
Just a click and I'll disappear!
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by semid4lyfe(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Just a click and I'll disappear!

You're ON YOUR OWN cos it'll NEVER happen
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by ijebabe: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
semid4lyfe:

You're ON YOUR OWN cos it'll NEVER happen
Fine, you're deliberately doing this. I know you like it when I say 'Hi' grin
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by semid4lyfe(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
Rocktation: I know. But without the subtitle.
So what about you? How many have you seen from his list? And do you understand hindi quite well too?

Nope. . .the only hindi word I know is Namaste wink

I download my Indian movies in 720p Bluray rip or DVDrip from movie sites with the subtitles embedded in them MOSTLY but if a movie is without subtitles, I download the subtitle file separately from subscene.

I downloaded Jab Tak Hai Jaan last night but I'm yet to see it. I'll be downloading and watching Dabaang 2 when the DVDrip quality is available ONLINE but I'll pass on the others cos they either have poor ratings or look uninteresting from their synopsis.

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by semid4lyfe(m): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2013
ijebabe:
I don't get why many Nigerians are crazy about Indian films but different strokes I guess.

I have seen:
Jab Tak Hai Jan
Dabangg

Not watching Dabangg2, I like Salman but can't do his films grin

You'll change your mind if you watch Ek Tha Tiger (2012), an espionage action thriller.

2 Likes

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by ijebabe: 5:57am On Jan 05, 2013
Ok.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2013
Rocktation:

I hope they're still keeping Roshan. I'll have it no other way. They may change Aish, for all I care. I'm not a fan.

Namaskar, Roshan won't be part of dhoom3 (D3) because Mr A story ends in D2; he and aish have given up crime and would be living a decent life.
D3 is unique. This time the villain is Amir khan while the leading lady is Katrina Kaif. The other two cops (Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra) are expected to deliver more performance as usual. I'll keep u guys posted on and on InshaAllah.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2013
ijebabe:
I don't get why many Nigerians are crazy about Indian films but different strokes I guess.

I have seen:
Jab Tak Hai Jan
Dabangg

Not watching Dabangg2, I like Salman but can't do his films grin

I wish you watch Dabang2 if only you could do it. Now its directed by Abass Khan(salam's brother) who made it his debut as a director. Chulbul Pandey has now been transferred to the city.

The film was said to have followed the trend of D1 which i termed to be a movie agenda. The first fight, popular song, 3D action scenes, funny but menace dialogues and the intriguing sight of salman and others flexing their 9packs muscles. I like to see the well built body.
Its a blockbuster jor !
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2013
semid4lyfe:

You'll change your mind if you watch Ek Tha Tiger (2012), an espionage action thriller.

Absolutely !
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2013
Rocktation: I know. But without the subtitle.

As for me, i have seen almost all the 2O12 Bollywood movie subtitled or not...
Later on, i'll also help u guys as regards Hindi language and if anybody have a problem in understanding any hindi word, dont hesitate to bringing it here for discussion.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Rocktation(f): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2013
NooOooooOooooooOoooooooOoooooO!
Not Amir! shocked. Why choose that old man when there are young bloods. All the stunts will be outright computer works now. And Katrina? Mhnn, enough said.

My sis loves bollywood stuff too and understands hindi pretty much as well. I've just been lazy to go visit her and watch these with her(cos I know she must have them by now), while she interpretes for me. #stressful
semid4lyfe:

Nope. . .the only hindi word I know is Namaste wink

I download my Indian movies in 720p Bluray rip or DVDrip from movie sites with the subtitles embedded in them MOSTLY but if a movie is without subtitles, I download the subtitle file separately from subscene.

I'd love to learn how to do this sometime.undecided
What they say about tech and gurls, is really no myth.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2013
Bollywood India BOX OFFICE

Top 10 Overseas Grossers of 2012 : Jab Tak Hai Jaan leads by Distance.
1. Jab Tak Hai Jaan - $13.50 million [ 75crs ] -BLOCKBUSTER
2. Ek Tha Tiger - $10.50 million [ 57.7crs ] -SUPER HIT
3. Dabangg 2 - $9 million (expected) [ 49.5crs ] - SUPER HIT
4. Talaash - $8.50 million [ 46.75crs ] - SUPERHIT
5. Barfi! - $6.25 million [ 34.4crs ] - SUPER HIT
6. Housefull 2 - $6.10 million [ 33.5crs ] -SUPER HIT
7. Agneepath - $6 million [ 33crs ] - HIT
8. Cocktail - $4.50 million [ 24.75crs ] - SEMI HIT
9. Bol Bachchan - $4 million [ 22crs ] - SEMI HIT
9. English Vinglish - $4 million [ 22crs ] - HIT

Note : JTHJ total is only for first phase release.

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by ijebabe: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
Agneepath? That was a superhit?

Houseful just had a good cast, many scenes were just too silly. If I want silly I'll watch Salman, and I say that with love cheesy
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by ijebabe: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
BeingAkorede:

I wish you watch Dabang2 if only you could do it. Now its directed by Abass Khan(salam's brother) who made it his debut as a director. Chulbul Pandey has now been transferred to the city.

The film was said to have followed the trend of D1 which i termed to be a movie agenda. The first fight, popular song, 3D action scenes, funny but menace dialogues and the intriguing sight of salman and others flexing their 9packs muscles. I like to see the well built body.
Its a blockbuster jor !
I'd rather watch Karan Johar's movies. Much better dialogues.

Dabangg's dialogues were cheesy and funny but I liked a song and I guess that made it worth it for me

I was commending Salman on keeping his shirt on, when his shirt started ripping off by itself like he was the hulk. Trust me some scenes are just too silly to watch but it does make interesting conversations during coffee grin

I'll decide later on Dabangg 2. Hope you know what that words means.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
ijebabe:
I'd rather watch Karan Johar's movies. Much better dialogues.

Dabangg's dialogues were cheesy and funny but I liked a song and I guess that made it worth it for me

I was commending Salman on keeping his shirt on, when his shirt started ripping off by itself like he was the hulk. Trust me some scenes are just too silly to watch but it does make interesting conversations during coffee grin

I'll decide later on Dabangg 2. Hope you know what that words means.

you need to see dabang2 buddie, i don't want start describing the whole thing but am telling you salam and the new villain flaunt their body again in a superb style.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by ijebabe: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
I'll take your word for it, but no way am I going to be sober watching Dabangg 2! Tik hai?
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by semid4lyfe(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
1. Jab Tak Hai Jaan - $13.50 million - Downloaded, yet to watch but I know it'll be good cos of the rating, reviews, comments on my movie download site and of course, it's from the stable of Yash Raj Films. Those guys make good movies.

2.Ek Tha Tiger - $10.50 million - Watched it and loved it. I even posted about it on my discontinued Nairaland Diary.

https://www.nairaland.com/1112704/gengen-film-don-reach-action

semid4lyfe: Ek Tha Tiger (2012) is an Indian romantic-action-espionage thriller starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif.

It's about a RAW (India's Intelligence/Espionage Agency) agent code-named Tiger (Salman Khan) who is sent to observe a Professor of Indian origin in a University in Dublin who's working on Anti-Missile Technology and is suspected of sharing his findings with agents from the rival Pakistan Spy Agency, ISI.

As it turns out, Tiger falls in love with the Professor's housekeeper, a lady called Zoya (Katrina Kaif) and later on in the film, Tiger discovers she's an ISI agent and whilst having the chance to kill her, lets her go.

INTERVAL HERE

Both agents go back to their countries but meet some years later on the sidelines of a peace conference between their countries and they elope with both agencies hunting for them. Na there film start o. The rest of the movie na 007-esque action stuff. . .no dull moment, I tell ya.

All in all, it was a very interesting & enjoyable movie. I'll rate it a 6.5/10. Y'all should see it if you haven't.

3. Dabangg 2 - $9 million (expected)- SUPER HIT : DvDrip quality not yet ONLINE so I haven't seen it. Liked Enjoyed Dabangg for it's non-stop action just like I did two other Salman Khan movies, Wanted & The Bodyguard so I'm most definitely seeing this.

But wait o, whats the difference between Wanted, The Bodyguard and Dabangg? They're all the same to me. . . .

4. Talaash - $8.50 million - Passed up on it. Didn't know it was that good shocked. Added to my movies to download list

5. Barfi! - $6.25 million - Read it was India's Official entry for Best Foreign Film category for the Oscars. Sitting comfy in my Hard Disk but yet to watch.

6. Housefull 2 - $6.10 million - Downloaded it cos of it's all star cast but yet to watch. Not surprised it made so much money but something tells me I won't like it much cos of it's forced humour.

7 Agneepath - $6 million - A classic tale of revenge. Never saw the original with Amitabh Bachchan which I understand was a cult classic but I watched the remake with Hrithik Roshan, Sanjay Dutt and Priyanka Chopra like 3 weeks back and I was disappointed.

Which crime lord willingly works into a rival crime lords vicinity, gives himself up and puts his entire empire at risk? Very DAFT I tell ya. Also, the story didn't build a strong foundation for the love between Hrithik and Priyanka in the movie. To make matters worse, (Priyanka Chopra) had to die. Lastly, what's with the over 3hrs run-time? Mtcheew!

Dharma Productions is up there with Yash Raj Films as one of the best movie production companies in India but Agneepath didn't cut it for me. IMO, the movie pulled the no it did cos of the rep of the original.

8. Cocktail - $4.50 million - Loved this movie. Still remember it's catch phrase. ."some friends are just too good to share". It starred Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Pudakone and Diana Plenty and it was about their impossible friendship-love triangle.

Morale of the story, it's cool to have an outgoing fun loving gal as a lover but every man most men prefers a homely, well brought-up, good-mannered and homely gal as a wife tongue

9. Bol Bachchan - $4 million - It had Abishek Bachchan in it right? Saw it but didn't download it cos I wasn't taken in by it's synopsis and I'm not a fan of Abishek. I'll probably download it and watch now. . . .

10. English Vinglish - $4 million - Nice movie, seen & liked it. About an Indian Housewife who was ridiculed by her daughter, not respected by her husband cos of her inability to speak English and when she goes to London to help out with her sister's wedding, she enrolls for a 3-weeks crash English learning course.

Amithabh Bachchan made a cameo appearance in the movie

Movies I'm looking forward to: Dhoom 3, Race 2.

Favourite Indian movies: Guzaarish, Ghajini, My Name Is Khan, Lagaan - Once Upon A Time In India, Fanaa, Khabhi Kushi Khabi Gham, Namastey London, Dostana. Dem too plenty to mention so make I SMS cool

After all said and said, I love Indian movies and I've got lots of 'em but I watch Hollywood movies more cos of their shorter run-time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah / Why Isn't NTA Showing 'A.M EXPRESS' Again? / Big Brother Naija Kicks off Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.