Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,950 members, 7,969,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nigeria Is Truly Useless - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Truly Useless (4270 Views)

Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists / Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 3:17am On Jan 04, 2013
OgidiBoy:

It's either that or the OP just arrived from Nigeria.It's normally JJC that just stepped out of the plane yesterday that brag about America like that.

Anyone that has lived in America for more than 10 years and travels to Nigeria frequently knows Nigerian are living a false life here, and it's in

Nigeria that movers and shakers with raw cash make things happen.

I used to be one of the foolish ones that thought the "grass was greener" in the western world when i was growing up. it was only when i got out there that I realized the complete opposite. Blacks are treated like shit and Africans (Nigerians to Somali to Ghanaian to Tanzanian) are treated like we don't exist. Even Africans that are born and raised out there make fun of us because of our accents. I experienced it first hand. Africans in the diaspora (especially america) always make fun out of Africans that have just come over. It's sad but true.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 3:19am On Jan 04, 2013
pDude: Here we go with another "WHICH IS BETTER, NIGERIA OR US" discussion undecided

Una nor dey taya cry

"They" started it. i didn't see one Nigerian that made a thread talking about America. it was those that were hiding out in America that started talking about us. i just defended my country on a Nigerian website like any proud Naija man would do!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 04, 2013
beCAUSE YOU HAVE NITHUNG ON AMERICA !
MegaMan2020:

"They" started it. i didn't see one Nigerian that made a thread talking about America. it was those that were hiding out in America that started talking about us. i just defended my country on a Nigerian website like any proud Naija man would do!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 04, 2013
THAT WAS MY PREVIOUS CITY I MOVED BOUGHT A HOME IN WHITE PLAINS
babyosisi: [size=18pt]Mega man don't waste your saliva the same ofonagoro that tells you he lives in white plains also said this on another thread[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lives in the ghetto
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 04, 2013
150,000 WITH OVER TIME DONT YOU PEOPLE READ ?!
zerocool:

Who makes $150,000 per year? Even a first year entry salary for an American doctor is $60,000 average per year. The Nigerian Naira is in Millions, and valueless, so you are comparing with $150,000. That is so not right, you have to factor in the purchasing power of each country's currency.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 04, 2013
YEA MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE BUT AFTER DOING MY OVER TIMES I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE NONSENSE OO IM JUST TIRED OF NIGERIA AND ITS INHABITANTS
babyosisi: And also said this

grin grin grin grin

Hehehehehehehe
I can bet money,this guy fits well into my initial post
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 04, 2013
ILL RECORD MY HOME AND POST MY PROOF FOR YOU ALL TO EAT YOUR HEART OUT AT USELESS
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by fulfillment2020(m): 3:35am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
150,000 WITH OVER TIME DONT YOU PEOPLE READ ?!
Ofonagoro :
THAT WAS MY PREVIOUS CITY I MOVED BOUGHT A HOME IN WHITE PLAINS
Ofonagoro :

You talk like a kid. Like seriously, how old are you? Your written English is so poor, yet you claim to be in the US. I don't think you have crossed Aba or Ijebu-Ode all your life. America my foot!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 3:37am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :

I'm not American. I'm a proud a proud West African Yoruba boy. Yorubaland is my home not America. You're just another African hiding in the diaspora that can't spell. You'd rather go and build someone else's country instead of your own. Slave mentality of the highest order. i will stay and build Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 3:39am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
ILL RECORD MY HOME AND POST MY PROOF FOR YOU ALL TO EAT YOUR HEART OUT AT USELESS

You aren't African and you never will be. Just an akata looking for attention on Nairaland. A Nigerian man created this website you lazy akata. I'll never respect you or your people!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 04, 2013
No I rather go build in a productive environment where things work and stuff get's done. I rather build in a country that promotes hard work and not corruption. I rather go build in a place where my children will live to see 50. I would rather build in a place where I can be sure of security and comfort that's where I would rather build, and not in a backwards twisted can't get shit together country. ALL TALK NO ACTION THAT'S NIGERIA
MegaMan2020:

I'm not American. I'm a proud a proud West African Yoruba boy. Yorubaland is my home not America. You're just another African hiding in the diaspora that can't spell. You'd rather go and build someone else's country instead of your own. Slave mentality of the highest order. i will stay and build Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 04, 2013
I honestly could care less about who you respect. I used to call myself a proud Nigerian and the country just doesn't do things in a logical manner or even in a civilized manner it's just sad so I dropped my Nigerian citizenship and embraced America.
MegaMan2020:

You aren't African and you never will be. Just an akata looking for attention on Nairaland. A Nigerian man created this website you lazy akata. I'll never respect you or your people!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 3:47am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
No I rather go build in a productive environment where things work and stuff get's done. I rather build in a country that promotes hard work and not corruption. I rather go build in a place where my children will live to see 50. I would rather build in a place where I can be sure of security and comfort that's where I would rather build, and not in a backwards twisted can't get shit together country. ALL TALK NO ACTION THAT'S NIGERIA

But you'll always be treated like a nigger second class citizen. That's truth. you aren't talking to a bush guy from the village that has never set foot outside of Africa. i've seen it all. I laugh at you people in diaspora, especially those in America that get called "African booty scratchers" by African Americans and are generally ignored by society. I'll live and die in Nigeria. I will help build my country/continent. As will my kids. i refuse to be some nigger in the diaspora that has to live second class life to Whites. No chance. I feel good for you and all your people but again i ask..What are you doing here on Nairaland?
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 3:48am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
I honestly could care less about who you respect. I used to call myself a proud Nigerian and the country just doesn't do things in a logical manner or even in a civilized manner it's just sad so I dropped my Nigerian citizenship and embraced America.

Good for you and your family. I will NEVER do that. Yet again i ask..What are you doing here?
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by malele(m): 3:49am On Jan 04, 2013
cockyjay: oh really? The honest people making a killing in this country are aliens I don't have anything against the people travelling out of the country but u guys went too far. Nigeria is not hopeless. The change is coming. People are hungry for it and i know it will come. If u can't see anything good in your country then u really don't deserve to be called a Nigerian. I don't even see you as one.
Change can never come to 9ja, not with all these tribal bashing I see here everyday.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 3:50am On Jan 04, 2013
malele:
Change can never come to 9ja, not with all these tribal bashing I see here everyday.

Do you see the same tribal bashing in real life? Especially between the Yorubas and Igbos? Because i don't/ i actually live in nigeria and Igbos and Yorubas get on fine for the most part.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 04, 2013
Well I'm on nairaland to observe how Nigerians interact some good but lots of useless tribalism embarassed I haven't been called a derogatory word in a very long while. I'm on nairaland to see if anything in the country has improved but i see nothing tangible. I sit here and laugh at times because you could make it anywhere and America has been good to me.
MegaMan2020:

but yu'll always be treated like a nigger second class citizen. That's truth. you aren't talking to a bush guy from the village that has never set foot outside of Africa. i've seen it all. I laugh at you people in diaspora, especially those in America that get called "African booty scratchers" by African Americans and are generally ignored by society. I'll live and die in Nigeria. I will help build my country/continent. As will my kids. i refuse to be some nigger in the diaspora that has to live second class life to Whites. No chance. I feel good for you and all your people but again i ask..What are you doing here on Nairaland?
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by malele(m): 3:53am On Jan 04, 2013
My younger bro went to canada last 4months for his PGD, he called us after 4days, what he said was God punish 9ja, each day he calls he keeps tell us that we are highly suffering in this country.
U won't know how bad 9ja is still u travel to a better country.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by malele(m): 3:59am On Jan 04, 2013
babyosisi: ,

Gbam!
If you know how many are one paycheck away from homelessness
How many live in war zones with bullets flying like they were in Biafra grin
How many live on government assistance
How many are up to their eyeballs in debt,financing everything including the sofa in their living room

Those are the ones we don't hear about and they are plenty
Not knowing where their next meal may come from
Many are hiding from the police and the authorities lest they be deported
Some have been here donkey years and lost all key family members in Naija and cannot go for the funeral because once they step out no return
No papers

They won't tell you the 500 pound American woman their mother's age they married for green card
And the strange things they needed to do to get her to cooperate at each step

Don't mind them

The ones in Europe and UK are worse sef
Most of them live in the ajegunke and Mushin of London where gangs rule the street at night and day
Where gun shots ring out like knock outs on Christmas day
All of them dey abroad

The dead body washers
The store cleaners
The kabu kabu drivers
Ndi night watchmen aka maiguard
The 7 eleven gas station grave yard shift workers, how many have we buried when they are shot at the job?
The ones packing frozen chicken for job when every sane person is sleeping
There are Nigerians sef who cut grass with cutlass for a living,washing dishes in group homes or looking after mad people kpa kpa
All na abroad o

Shall we talk about the criminals languishing in jail
The 419ers
The credit card rackets
The Medicare fraud ones
Insurance deals gone burst

One confessed to us that he had to do male ashawo work sef at a time to survive

Servicing all sorts and his clientele grew because of the myth of black men
Will any nigerian admit to that openly?

All these things u mentioned are work,somebody has to do them, and believe me the nigerian that do such work are people that smuggled themselves out of the country.
When I go for masters or pgd or read any course when u get to another country, I don't think u will do such meanial jobs
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by malele(m): 4:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Olaposij: tell them joor! 90% of Nigerians living in the US do menial jobs and live from hand τ̲̅ȍ mouth.. The other 10% who manage τ̲̅ȍ get white collar jobs are buried in debts, bills, taxes and child support... The funny thing is the successful ones don't blow their trumpets, its the stowaways without proper papers that scream 'i hate Nigeria, i love america'.. Don't even get M̶̲̅ε̲ started on nigerians in UK n d rest of europe...
I used to think those people outside the country are lying about there living over there till my broda travelled to canada. Believe me bro 9ja is a mess, we need to divide this country else it will never change
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by zerocool(m): 4:04am On Jan 04, 2013
malele:
All these things u mentioned are work,somebody has to do them, and believe me the nigerian that do such work are people that smuggled themselves out of the country.
When I go for masters or pgd or read any course when u get to another country, I don't think u will do such meanial jobs

Do you mind all she wrote up there, when she is not living by example by packing her bags and coming back to Nigeria. Her response to my question concerning why she lives in USA and still wrote those things above, condemning Nigerians in Dispora, was simply - God is in control.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by malele(m): 4:06am On Jan 04, 2013
MegaMan2020:

Mama America? Where you people are second class citizens? Where Whie people can kill you and get away with it (Rodney King/Trayvon martin)? I actually feel sorry for peo[ple like you. Boasting about America. how do they treat you over there? Really? You can fool people on the Internet but lets be honest. Blacks are treated like scond citizens over there. You people smile and accept it like good slaves. Disgusting!

Furthermore..What are you doing on a Nigerian website? T
Is nigeria treating u like a first class citizen?
A country were police force kills citizen without any care.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 4:06am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
Well I'm on nairaland to observe how Nigerians interact some good but lots of useless tribalism embarassed I haven't been called a derogatory word in a very long while. I'm on nairaland to see if anything in the country has improved but i see nothing tangible. I sit here and laugh at times because you could make it anywhere and America has been good to me.

I made it in Nigeria though!

That's why i laugh at you people in the diaspora because do you actually think Nairaland is that serious? it's just a website for few thousand ANNONAMOUS people to get their feelings off of their chests. Nigeria is a country with 160 MILLION people withing it's borders. Do you think if Igbos and Yorubas truly hated each other (like on Nairaland) we could function like we do in REAL LIFE? You people in the diaspora know very little about Nigeria apart from what you see on these Internet forums lol. Nairaland is just a website. The things you see on here very rarely happen in real life.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 4:09am On Jan 04, 2013
malele:
Is nigeria treating u like a first class citizen?
A country were police force kills citizen without any care.

The police force have never done me wrong. Infact they have been there whenever we have called them. I'm a first class citizen in my country. I'm not a "nigger" or "african booty scratcher" like they are called in America. I'm just a Yoruba boy. Nigeria is my country and I'm proud. I'll never claim America!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by malele(m): 4:09am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
SECOND CLASS WHAT LMFAO NOT POSSIBLE ! I MAKE AROUND $150,000 PER YEAR WITH OVER TIME AS AN RN AT WCMC IM LIVING OO I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU IDIOTS THAT ARE TRYIONG TO HELP A LOST CAUSE I PRAY FOR U ALL A COUNTRY WHERE A PASTTOR MUST HAVE PRIVATE JETS WHILE HIS CONGRAGATION DONT SEE FOOD TO EAT USELESSSSSSSSSS
Oga no offence u stay in america u used be writing better than this.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 04, 2013
It's just my fast typing and when I type fast I make numerous errors but abeg no vex o.
malele:
Oga no offence u stay in america u used be writing better than this.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by zerocool(m): 4:13am On Jan 04, 2013
MegaMan2020:

That's why i laugh at you people in the diaspora because do you actually think Nairaland is that serious? it's just a website for few thousand ANNONAMOUS people to get their feelings off of their chests. Nigeria is a country with 160 MILLION people withing it's borders. Do you think if Igbos and Yorubas truly hated each other (like on Nairaland) we could function like we do in REAL LIFE? You people in the diaspora know very little about Nigeria apart from what you see on these Internet forums lol. Nairaland is just a website. The things you see on here very rarely happen in real life.

Keep deceiving yourself. Suffering and Smiling. That is the spirit of a typical Nigerian!! Lmaooooo. I am off to bed.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 4:13am On Jan 04, 2013
malele: My younger bro went to canada last 4months for his PGD, he called us after 4days, what he said was God punish 9ja, each day he calls he keeps tell us that we are highly suffering in this country.
U won't know how bad 9ja is still u travel to a better country.

I've ravelled so don't try and play that card. I'm not like you people. i made it in nigeria. I struggled in nigeria growing upo but I made it. I'll never have a bad word to say about my country because i realize it is mine. One thing i realized about Africans in the diaspora (Not just Nigerians but Africans as a whole) is that they have never have anything good to say about their home countries. They will build everyone else's countries but won't build their own. that's why people in other countries look at Africans the way they do. I
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 04, 2013
So everything on Nairaland is pure propaganda okwe?
MegaMan2020:

Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 4:15am On Jan 04, 2013
zerocool:

Keep deceiving yourself. Suffering and Smiling. That is the spirit of a typical Nigerian!! Lmaooooo. I am off to bed.

Proud Nigerian!!!
The typical Nigerian is the one that goes to America and tries to boast on the internet as if they are living the lavish life when in reality they live in a shitty area, working a shitty job that they wouldn't even work in Nigeria. You left Nigeria to work as cab driver or a cleaner? you aren't fooling me wink
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 4:17am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
So everything on Nairaland is pure propaganda okwe?

I just know what I'm talking about. Like I said I've traveled. I'm not a village bumpkin that doesn't know A to Z. I've seen how the average African lives in the diaspora and it isn't nice. So that's why I laugh at diaspora loudmouth talking rubbish on the internet as if they live in Beverly hills. Arrant nonsense!

VERY FEW Africans that live in America are truly living the "American Dream". You and I both know it.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 04, 2013
NO NO NO SIR ! I don't have a shiitty job I lived in the better area of the Bronx before I moved to the better area of the state I'm living your just surviving sad
MegaMan2020:

Proud Nigerian!!!
The typical Nigerian is the one that goes to America and tries to boast on the internet as if they are living the lavish life when in reality they live in a shitty area, working a shitty job that they wouldn't even work in Nigeria. You left Nigeria to work as cab driver or a cleaner? you aren't fooling me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 1985 Newspaper Headline (buhari's Administration) On State Of Unemployment / Ihedioha Begs Rochas For Forgiveness (photo) / Enough Is Enough Nigeria Should Break Up - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.