Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,293 members, 7,934,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (41149 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by bankyblue(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2013
My friend go back to school and stop running after married man.
Do u think if okonjo iwela, prof rukaya and other grate women
In nigeria had started the way u re now. Do u think they will
Be in this grate position? At 21-23 u re trying to kill urself
With a single father! Come to think of it where re ur parent?
Up bringing matters in life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by xpagnol: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2013
My dear i would only advice you to stop walking up your self. The truth is that your boyfriend its a yahoo yahoo guy and he uses the picture to smooth his runs. Thats one the reasons he opened another profile with the same pics. So please i will advice you to go back to him and keep enjoying his money. As i write this now, i have three fake accounts all with female pictures . Besides u ve never caught him red handed so stop saying he is heartless.
I drop my pen here
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by gunuvi(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2013
@poster, take any of your male cousin picture that is very handsome that he has not come across and use it as your own profile pic and even as ur screen saver too. He will sit you down to know who he is and both of you will reach conclusion fast fast.
My 50 cents!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Vansnickers: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2013
What sought of immature gibberish is this?
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2013
Lolzzz. Sorry oh. But why do girls always do dis They date the wrong men and blame it on d entire male specie. "Smh". U go become nun b dat.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by hoc2(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2013
I think u re just disturbing urself on this issue, cum think of it, if man is using the profile u re seeing for runs, sori that i call him man because he is 34, go back to dat fb and check every details nt only profile pics. And i believe u listen to 9ice music every well, that track call iyawo. Bt if all is stil dsame o am available o bt i dnt hv work sha o
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Bright4(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2013
Men wil alwaz b men...1st,u started wht u knw already u can nt finish.o ba efon labata-o yo obe ti,somi lomu ku ni?apology to non yoruba reader.u ought ve knwn dt men ll only use wht they have to get wht thy want.n dis s result...2nd,u chep ursef by madly fal-inlov within a month,as u said,u met him last yr dec.n dis s jan.anywa dont jump to conclusn 4u dont ve genue prof yet.pls learn whn to say no in d absent of yes.gudluk.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Maximus85(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2013
Sweetheart, if only you'd wanna hear and accept the truth. MEN CAN'T KEEP A RELATIONSHIP BUT WOMEN DOES. The point is...You love him and believe me...he loves you too and in fact... He respects you.

I know of guys that'll not hide their other relationship from their number one lady. It might interest you to know that the other lady might be fully aware of your position.

All you need do is stay put so as to satisfy all righteousness. As for you, there is still time. And for him to have a child already, maybe 1 out of 20 ladies would agree to marry him. Plus... He might still be thinking that you might back-out owing to the situation, maybe he's only prepping a back-up.

Deal the card in front of him, let him know exactly what you've planned about him and your pains about him not trusting you that you really love him and wanna marry him even with the child.

Men are like mud, you mold them to what you wanna. Or else they'll keep blowing about in the wind.

Its not easy though...but give it a try.

I'd really wanna know if you'd wanna try this out.
@JJ_TrippleXL
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Maximus85(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2013
Sweetheart, if only you'd wanna hear ans accept the truth. MEN CAN'T KEEP A RELATIONSHIP BUT WOMEN DOES. The point is...You love him and believe me...he loves you too and in fact... He respects you.

I know of guys that'll not hide their other relationship from their number one lady. It might interest you to know that the other lady might be fully aware of your position.

All you need do is stay put so as to satisfy all righteousness. As for you, there is still time. And for him to have a child already, maybe 1 out of 20 ladies would agree to marry him. Plus... He might still be thinking that you might back-out owing to the situation, maybe he's only prepping a back-up.

Deal the card in front of him, let him know exactly what you've planned about him and your pains about him not trusting you that you really love him and wanna marry him even with the child.

Men are like mud, you mold them to what you wanna. Or else they'll keep blowing about in the wind.

Its not easy though...but give it a try.

I'd really wanna know if you'd wanna try this out.
@JJ_TrippleXL
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by rabonni(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2013
my dear ur guy may be into yahoo maybe the money u re spending is coming from there
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by cyril83(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2013
Smh....instead of you monitoring your future by searching for job or starting a business, you are here spewing rubbish...abeg you can go to hell
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Michael13(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2013
rabonni: my dear ur guy may be into yahoo maybe the money u re spending is coming from there
gbam!!!!!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by meforkene(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2013
Well OP,truth is you are dating a 34yr old that gives details of his life on facebook(what a joke)..
Also girls know when they are about to be hurt.how?you are dating him right,he opens a new account and his supposed gf(dats you)is not his friend and you are still trying hard.I can bet that u saw this attitude a long time ago..
Advice:if you decide to search,you must find
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Michael13(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2013
cyril83: Smh....instead of you monitoring your future by searching for job or starting a business, you are here spewing rubbish...abeg you can go to hell
double gbam!!!!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by gp66(m): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2013
the only remedy to such thing is to keep loving. For sure u will get that man that will not play wit ur hrt. Just keep loving my dear because we dnt pay evil for evil.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Ayorh4you(m): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2013
Dancin azonto

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Obinoscopy(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2013
@OP, I don't see any infidelity on d part of d guy, at least not yet. Your constant nagging might worsen the situation.

If you truely love him, then keep on loving him. You can continue with ur investigation on the facebook girl, albeit surreptitiously. You'll find out who she is at the right time.

BTW: Do u think he loves u? The answer to this qxn is very impt as it determines if u shld remain in d relationship or not.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2013
Bright...:
Men wil alwaz b men...1st,u started wht u knw already u can nt finish.o ba efon labata-o yo obe ti,somi lomu ku ni?apology to non yoruba reader.u ought ve knwn dt men ll only use wht they have to get wht thy want.n dis s result...2nd,u chep ursef by madly fal-inlov within a month,as u said,u met him last yr dec.n dis s jan.anywa dont jump to conclusn 4u dont ve genue prof yet.pls learn whn to say no in d absent of yes.gudluk.
i met him in june last year nt december please. Anyways thanks for the advice.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by cyril83(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: i met him in june last year nt december please. Anyways thanks for the advice.
my friend ur stil young, you don't need dat now...if you have a good job or business, responsible man wil definately show, you don't have to serve as liability to any man....try tidy yourself 1st and stop having high BP coz of men...if you appear cheap to any man,you must defo be used and later dump
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by riems(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2013
nhn not all men r heartless, simply uv not gotten dat man dat ful heartd 4U.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by hustla(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2013
so how that one come take affect us now??
No go find better job and better boyfriend.. dey dia dey form love dey dull...
grin
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by harlos: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2013
cyril83: my friend ur stil young, you don't need dat now...if you have a good job or business, responsible man wil definately show, you don't have serve as liability to any man....try tidy yourself 1st and stop having high BP coz of men...if you appear cheap to any man,you must defo be used and later dump
guy u say she still small and na u dey run after likes of them disturbing them with your sweet mouth
only God knows how old ur gal is sef
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by konami001: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2013
This one na small thing na.... you never see anything self... Just continue like this first.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Donbasi(m): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2013
Don't worry urself its only facebook love
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by McLincolnGuzit(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2013
WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE...YOU MATES ARE MAKING HEADLINES AND YOU ARE FOOLING AROUND TELLING US WHAT YOU ARENT SURE......NONESENSE@OP
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by enigmagu1(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2013
she has writen her own side of d story..bt we stil nid to read d second syd of d cok n bull story cos deys always 2sides to a coin....toh!! sinc her guy is nt a member here i wil write his own in summary,
I met ds beautiful girl 6months ago, since den we av bin dating bt i have numerous babessss n i still love her very much dats y i hide some tinz from her...d bottom line is dat i love her bt i cant do witout plenty of babessss.....if shes comfortable wit my promiscuity den she shud stay in d relationship if shes not den i advice she quits..i rest my case....
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by kalufelix(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2013
stil laughin....
*3rd page*
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Olumeme: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2013
hate men na,did u father treated ur mother like that? Or u want to deny you dnt hav any girlfriend that is cheatin on her spouse?
When u go bad,guys will use u and dump u,final
Just move on,there are gud guys out there
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2013
[quote author=GUN_SLINGER]

Is that all? Have you finish your rantings? So because your 6 months relationship had come to an end, you don't want Nigerians in Nigeria and the diaspora to have a goodnight sleep. Well there are sides to a story. Your side, his side and the truth and since you want an advice, my advice to you is wherever you are in Nigeria, please start running naked on the streets and dive into an ocean near you since you feel very hurt. grin grin grin grin grin[/qu so for ur mind u don make sense abi? Smh.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by cyril83(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2013
harlos: guy u say she still small and na u dey run after likes of them disturbing them with your sweet mouth
only God knows how old ur gal is sef
this life is so sweet for early 20s to develop heart attack just bcoz of men, she's just a young graduate who has not even bin to youth service, she hasn't achieved enough for herself, I think she doesn't need to join men monitoring team now.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2013
McLincolnGuzit: WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE...YOU MATES ARE MAKING HEADLINES AND YOU ARE FOOLING AROUND TELLING US WHAT YOU ARENT SURE......NONESENSE@OP
check ur post well u will know who the better fool is.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by ujoatu(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2013
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.