Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,316 members, 7,881,166 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:43 PM

Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. (34808 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Vows Never To Be Nice To People / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd / Rescued Nigerian Who Survived 3 Days Under Water Vows Never To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by joyblinks(f): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Just recently the twin brothers performed at a concert in Uganda and now they have vowed never to set their foot in uganda again. According to a source. they were paid for their performance, accomodation and transport were also provided for them but the two brothers still spent more than expected and were later detained at a five star hotel where they lodged because they couldent pay for their excess bills. Now this has made them vow never to set feet in Uganda again.

http://fizzygist..com/2013/01/psquare-vows-never-to-set-feet-in.html

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by dopeJemi: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2013

Na uganda Cause ​a♏?

5 Likes

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
dopeJemi: .

Na uganda Cause ​a♏?
I doubt d authenticity of d gist mehn... Psquare, couldn't pay for excess bills? Psquare? Na wash!

17 Likes

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by dopeJemi: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I doubt d authenticity of d gist mehn... Psquare, couldn't pay for excess bills? Psquare? Na wash!

I thought of dat 2

Buh u never know, maybe d cash dey had at hand wasn't enof, maybe d bilLs were above deir budget, maybe dats y dey r angry

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by airmark(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
They paid for Psquare and MayD services, only to see the twins on stage without MayD and his verse cut off. Payback's time. You remember Uganda, remember Idi Amin. No nonsense. grin

15 Likes

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by seedord247(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Are they not the one singin Chop my money?.. Now that uganda hotel wants to chop their money they are discombobulatin cheesy

64 Likes

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by dilbert100: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
shocked
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by finsulyman: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
ok, i have heard it. But...
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by free2ryhme: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
so wetin una want make i do

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Feedmemore(f): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
undecided undecided

My question is, who incurred the excesse bills?
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
And so therefore, given that they would never set foot on Uganda again....Now how does that concern me and put foot on my table?

1 Like

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Rastamann: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
The organizers have a stipulated budget so why will they incur excess budget and not pay for it?
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by ubong560(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Lesson learnt. May be they fvuck alot of sophisticated ashawos there. Why wont they run short of money?
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Iffffffy(f): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
Lol
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Iffffffy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
Feed me more: undecided undecided

My question is, who incurred the excesse bills?
abi o
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by iamswizz(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
¤Ovoko¤

errrmmm.. Ok.... But i dont see how this wil make me have triplets in future!
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Ejovwoke(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
Wahala dey

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Justicemy: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
y ar dey sayn it as if dey wil force dem 2 go der again, no be dem get dier leg
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by truelovecom: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
joyblinks: Just recently the twin brothers performed at a concert in Uganda and now they have vowed never to set their foot in uganda again. According to a source. they were paid for their performance, accomodation and transport were also provided for them but the two brothers still spent more than expected and were later detained at a five star hotel where they lodged because they couldent pay for their excess bills. Now this has made them vow never to set feet in Uganda again.

http://fizzygist..com/2013/01/psquare-vows-never-to-set-feet-in.html

This news na wash , i never saw it on @peterpsquare twit.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
Did the P brothers think they are above humans and can not be detained if they owe ? LOL, Its like wanting to pass at Lekki Toll-Gate without paying cos your name is Otedollar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest / IPhone Theft: Seun Egbegbe's Publicist Releases Another Press Statement / “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.